• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump hires new deputy chief of staff whose wife's twitter feeds contains gems like "White people can't say N-word but Black people can"

Dunki

Well to be fair the article actually says this.

So the journalism here is actually good.
No because this implies that even if it should it does not matter for many. And I love the last sentence how they are saying that it should not matter since they are not hiring her but then still try to justify this with bullshit reasoning. While of course ignoring people like Linda Sarasour which is a IS and Sharia Lover even uses their trademark gestures in her speeches but no one cares because she is a role model fr the womensmarch. And that was not even a person related to her but herself. But still no critizing. Good work Journalism.

Last edited:
There are two possibilities here:

1. She wants to be allowed to say the n word and is jealous of black people for it.

2. She wants no one to say it and is calling out double standards and hypocrisy.

Which is more likely?
2 is more likely and is what most likely is the truth. 1 is a ridiculous, politically motivated assumption.

And on that particular topic she has a pretty reasonable argument. The problem is that her audience is Twitter.

Enygger_Tzu

Banned
Yet, liberals and the Mass Media supported Hillary Clinton, the wife of William Jefferson Clinton, the person who destabilzed Balkans, slaughtered Serbians in favour of the remnant Albanian colonizers of the Ottoman Empire times, and made Kosovo a druglord-ruled state.

What does that tells us?

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
2 is more likely and is what most likely is the truth. 1 is a ridiculous, politically motivated assumption.

And on that particular topic she has a pretty reasonable argument. The problem is that her audience is Twitter.

And if it is number 2, then she is super ridiculous. Are we really going to act like we don't understand context now? Like you said the problem is the audience, because we all have to play dumb like context doesn't matter for some reason. Like is Nas says the word, "nigga" is supposed to be the same as when Kramer said it on stage during his stand up rant that got caught on stage.

Like lets be real. But we can't because it's the Internet and we all have to "win" an internet battle that doesn't really mean much in the short and long run. So again lets just play stupid and at like context doesn't matter.

Dunki

And if it is number 2, then she is super ridiculous. Are we really going to act like we don't understand context now? Like you said the problem is the audience, because we all have to play dumb like context doesn't matter for some reason. Like is Nas says the word, "nigga" is supposed to be the same as when Kramer said it on stage during his stand up rant that got caught on stage.

Like lets be real. But we can't because it's the Internet and we all have to "win" an internet battle that doesn't really mean much in the short and long run. So again lets just play stupid and at like context doesn't matter.
No context does not matter you remember the white girl who was on stage singing with some famous rapper his song? And then she sang Nigga because it was in the lyrics and how people were outraged by it? No context does not matter. And I will say it again. If you think you can forbid me something I will do even more.? Why because you have no power over me. It is not a forbidden word by law etc. and if you would attack me for it? I would sue your ass into fucking poverty. This is the gist. You can not forbid people to say or do something based on their race because you know what it is called? Discrimination.

Last edited:

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
No context does not matter you remember the white girl who was on stage singing with some famous rapper his song? And then she sang Nigga because it was in the lyrics and how people were outraged by it? No context does not matter. And I will say it again. If you think you can forbid me something I will do even more.? Why because you have no power over me. It is not a forbidden word by law etc. and if you would attack me for it? I would sue your ass into fucking poverty. This is the gist. You can not forbid people to say or do something based on their race because you know what it is called? Discrimination.

Boy do I wish you lived in America. I'd pay you $20 to go up to black people in Harlem, Atlanta, or Chicago and call them a Nigger and see what would happen next. If you so big a brave and want to "fight back"............why don't you start a new thread in the OT and post some videos of you doing it.

You right bruh! We trying to control you, so in response show us how much you control your own life and go against the grain dawg.

VAL0R

Banned
Boy do I wish you lived in America. I'd pay you $20 to go up to black people in Harlem, Atlanta, or Chicago and call them a Nigger and see what would happen next. If you so big a brave and want to "fight back"............why don't you start a new thread in the OT and post some videos of you doing it.

You right bruh! We trying to control you, so in response show us how much you control your own life and go against the grain dawg.

Are you insinuating that black people would be incapable of responding to an insult like rational, intelligent, moral people and would instead immediately resort to violent assault?

Last edited:

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
What white people and black people? There was black people who had & sold slaves, not only black slaves, but white slaves too. Could those people say the N word?

And also, the inmense majority of white people never had slaves. Can their descendents said the N word then? what about the descendent of someone who had his mother raped and murdered by black people? Can that person say the N word because it's historically justified then?

Black people did not have white slaves. White WORKERS, probably. And the black slaves they had weren't treated as Chattel like their former white slave owners did. Put simply, they bought those slaves their freedom and most of them were family or friends of family.

And stop making it seem like slave owning by black folks was wide spread. It wasn't! And it was NOT the same as how white folks owned slaves.

My great great grandfather bought his family members back and employed them as "slaves". Legally they we'e slaves but he made sure they never suffered. Of course, most of our family's wealth was destroyed during the Rosewood massacre.

Papa

Banned

You’re not getting it. It’s not about wanting to be able to call black people the n word. It’s about the double standard and not wanting anyone to say it, irrespective of history. Allowing black people to call each other the n word based on history seems innocuous on the surface but in reality is part of the memetic propagation of victimhood culture that prevents us all from moving on. If you truly want blacks as a group to climb the social hierarchy, you need to cut out the behaviors that perpetuate the cycle.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended

My white and non-black friends sing hip hop songs all day... But guess what? They bleep out the N-word. As do I. I don't say it because I know the history of the word. But black folks have been calling each other that word since slavery began BECAUSE they were called it by the slavers.

And also guess what? White people CAN say the N-word... But they're not absolved from consequences of using it, i.e. being fired. The historical context of the word is important. Just like it's wrong to call a Jewish person the K-word or a gay person the F-word .... They're offensive to segments of the population.

Your argument sounds like entitlement. As in, "If I can't use this word, then no one else can!"

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Some choice tweets from Darla Shine:

• After Trump was widely criticized for referring to African nations as “shithole countries,” @darlashine tweeted a meme with two images, one a golden civilization that read “Rome 2000 years ago” and another of huts in a jungle that read “Africa today.”
  • “At FSU u can punch a girl in the face & only get kicked off football team but sing a song with the N word in it & you’re expelled at Oklahoma,” said a 2015 tweet, after members of a fraternity were expelled for chanting “There will never be a N—- in SAE.” It compared them to ex-Florida State quarterback De’Andre Johnson, a black athlete who was dismissed from the team after being caught on video punching a woman in a bar.
  • “Yes Lets blame the Confederate Flag instead of Big Pharma and the psychiatric violence inducing Suboxone Dylan [sic] Roof was taking,” said another tweet. Roof killed nine African-Americans at a church in Charleston, South Carolina in 2015.
  • “Just singing to one of my jams ‘Golddigger’ by Kanye West when I realized If I sing along to the verse ‘Broke N—-‘ I might be a racist,” @darlashine tweeted in July 2015. (The tweet spelled out the N-word.)
  • “Wondering what it was that set off the #ABC execs the #Ape comment or really the #MuslimBrotherhood comment,” said a tweet in May.
  • “The new stand in President at #mizzou is black. Will every white College President have to be replaced,” said a 2015 tweet.

I SHOULD be amazed at the ignoring of her other tweets but I'm really not.

If all of these tweets, especially the last one, don't give you pause, then I don't know what to say.

You’re not getting it. It’s not about wanting to be able to call black people the n word. It’s about the double standard and not wanting anyone to say it, irrespective of history. Allowing black people to call each other the n word based on history seems innocuous on the surface but in reality is part of the memetic propagation of victimhood culture that prevents us all from moving on. If you truly want blacks as a group to climb the social hierarchy, you need to cut out the behaviors that perpetuate the cycle.

Can you explain what you mean by

Allowing black people to call each other the n word…

---

If you truly want blacks as a group to climb the social hierarchy, you need to cut out the behaviors that perpetuate the cycle.

"If"

Brother, a black man reached the highest level of power in the world. In spite of all this bullshit you want to throw out.

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
Can you explain what you mean by

---

"If"

Brother, a black man reached the highest level of power in the world. In spite of all this bullshit you want to throw out.

What needs to be explained? That it is socially acceptable in America for black people to call each other the n word?

Note I said “as a group”.

Are you genuinely that stupid or are you trolling?

I'm asking you to specify what you mean, to make sure I know exactly what you're saying.

Cause the rest of your comments in this thread haven't said shit and just twisted around with allusions.

After doing this shit:
There are two possibilities here:

1. She wants to be allowed to say the n word and is jealous of black people for it.

2. She wants no one to say it and is calling out double standards and hypocrisy.

Which is more likely?

You can't even sack up to which YOU think is more likey and only half ass it and say this shit?

Thanks for demonstrating my point.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended

So, it's ALL black people's faults that we're at the point many of us are in? No responsibility given to systemic racism?

Papa

Banned
"Allow" as in, "with permission"

If that's not what you meant, then it was poorly worded.

Yes, black people in America have social “permission” to call each other the n word. Whether implicitly through culture or explicitly through law is irrelevant to the point.

Both of you are playing that ridiculous social media game where you ignore valid arguments and pick out one small thing that you can misconstrue and take offence at, as though that somehow gives you the moral high ground. Playing dumb and pretending to be offended is the reason there can never be any rational discussion of these issues.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Yes, black people in America have social “permission” to call each other the n word. Whether implicitly through culture or explicitly through law is irrelevant to the point.

Both of you are playing that ridiculous social media game where you ignore valid arguments and pick out one small thing that you can misconstrue and take offence at, as though that somehow gives you the moral high ground. Playing dumb and pretending to be offended is the reason there can never be any rational discussion of these issues.

A rational discussion depends largely on what points are considered "valid". Anything you (general "you") say might be considered valid to you, but is not valid to another.

And I don't have to "pretend to be offended". If I'm offended, I'll say so. Just as I have earlier in this thread and elsewhere. And I can take apart whole arguments... No need to cherry pick.

HOWEVER, I don't have to give time to every point because not everyone point is valid (due to strongly held falsehoods, cognitive dissonance, etc).

You're arguement isn't valid if you keep toeing around what you mean.

You want to say nigga or nigger out and about while singing a song, or referring to people you don't know. Do that shit.

Don't be appalled at the ramifications of having your husband's chief of staff job being questions because he's associated with you.

Don't be amazed that your husband's job as deputy chief of staff for the white house is being questioned because he's attached to you when you say shit like

“And why on earth would you fight to go on the submarine ship for months on end? You know there was just a story with these girls, these women who are upset that they are sexually harassed in the military,” Shine said. “What do you think is going to happen when you go on a submarine for 12 months with 4,000 horny soldiers?

When someone's main job as a chief of staff is their judgement about who to hire, their choice of spouse and their ideals comes into question.

"Social media game"? the fuck?

I'm asking what you mean because you keep tip toeing about what you finally just said.

I ain't offended at the shit you're too scared to say. That shit ain't new. Own your words.

Barsinister

Banned
You cannot argue with people who enjoy taking public offense, Papa Papa , it's bad for your skin. Think on this, you wastrels, the difference in public and private offense is what will win you sympathy. Choose to pull those people who offend off to the side and let them know that they have hurt you. You will find them receptive and willing to make amends. Cry and scream for offending imaginary people and you will end up in an argument every time.

Dunki

My white and non-black friends sing hip hop songs all day... But guess what? They bleep out the N-word. As do I. I don't say it because I know the history of the word. But black folks have been calling each other that word since slavery began BECAUSE they were called it by the slavers.

And also guess what? White people CAN say the N-word... But they're not absolved from consequences of using it, i.e. being fired. The historical context of the word is important. Just like it's wrong to call a Jewish person the K-word or a gay person the F-word .... They're offensive to segments of the population.

Your argument sounds like entitlement. As in, "If I can't use this word, then no one else can!"

First of all I think i miss something in my slur archive but what is the key word?

The point I am making that it is discrimination to demand this. And no there is no positiv discrimination. Look I totally get the history behind it but words change, society changes yu can not blame people for something that did happen not even in their own generation. The problem with your Nigga word is that it is prominent in all of pop culture. People grow up with it. people hear it daily. And then you go around demanding that teens etc who had nothing to do with this garbage that did happen not being able to sing along a stupid rap song? really? And I am entitled when I say I am against any form of disrimination? Context is and will always be the key. Nigga or the hard r as slur is not acceptable for ANYONE to say it. But in a positive cotext there is no reason not to be able to do it. You can not just demand people are not allowed to say somthing based on their skin color, their gender, or sexuality. And yes this also include the word faggot. This word if you grew up in a meme culture is not homophobic but changed its meaning to idiot. Same goes for Cunt and so on.

So in short: Words change, meanings change, context matters and to say that people are not allowed to say or do anything because of their skin color, their gender or sexuality is called discrimination and no there is no positiv discrimination. You want euality? Then you also want to archive this here.

Papa

Banned
You're arguement isn't valid if you keep toeing around what you mean.

You want to say nigga or nigger out and about while singing a song, or referring to people you don't know. Do that shit.

Don't be appalled at the ramifications of having your husband's chief of staff job being questions because he's associated with you.

Don't be amazed that your husband's job as deputy chief of staff for the white house is being questioned because he's attached to you when you say shit like

When someone's main job as a chief of staff is their judgement about who to hire, their choice of spouse and their ideals comes into question.

"Social media game"? the fuck?

I'm asking what you mean because you keep tip toeing about what you finally just said.

I ain't offended at the shit you're too scared to say. That shit ain't new. Own your words.

My point is perfectly clear if you want to understand it, but you don’t, and so I refuse to fall for your obvious honeypot.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
First of all I think i miss something in my slur archive but what is the key word?

(Point 1) The point I am making that it is discrimination to demand this. And no there is no positiv discrimination. Look I totally get the history behind it but words change, society changes yu can not blame people for something that did happen not even in their own generation. (Point 2)The problem with your Nigga word is that it is prominent in all of pop culture. People grow up with it. people hear it daily. And then you go around demanding that teens etc who had nothing to do with this garbage that did happen not being able to sing along a stupid rap song? really? And I am entitled when I say I am against any form of disrimination? Context is and will always be the key. Nigga or the hard r as slur is not acceptable for ANYONE to say it. But in a positive cotext there is no reason not to be able to do it. (Point 3)You can not just demand people are not allowed to say somthing based on their skin color, their gender, or sexuality. (Point 4)And yes this also include the word faggot. This word if you grew up in a meme culture is not homophobic but changed its meaning to idiot. Same goes for Cunt and so on.

(Point 5)So in short: Words change, meanings change, context matters and to say that people are not allowed to say or do anything because of their skin color, their gender or sexuality is called discrimination and no there is no positiv discrimination. You want euality? Then you also want to archive this here.

Point 1: no it is not discrimination. Do you want to know why? Because, unlike yoir belief that it is a thing od the past, white people STILL call black people the N-word. Even other non-black people do. And not the -a version. The word hasn't changed in meaning no matter how many rappers spout it. As I said above, black people started using the word because they were CALLED the N-word. It stuck. We've been using the word ever since. Among our people, context matters. It can be used as an insult (the way racist white folks mean it) or as just another way to say "brotha" or "homie".

Point 2: it doesn't matter that it's in rap and movies and whatnot. The fact that you don't get why it's problematic for non-black people to use it is concerning. I mean, you said no one should use it. I AGREE. However, I'm not going to chastise my black friends for using it. They know not to use it towards me nor around me. Oh... And its not my word. I don't use it. And you can't tell others not to use it either.

Point 3: yes you can. Jews demanded to be treated with respect and dignity and part of that was the use of the K-word. Given that black people, by and large, take HUGE offense towards a non-black person calling them the N-word, why would you say no one can demand others shouldn't say a certain word(s)?

Point 4: this may be your belief, but the opposite is true. The F-word is still considered a slur.the C-word is still considered vulgar towards women (and even men). You can't speak for every person those words may or may not offend be just because you know 1 or 2 people who aren't offended by your use of those words.

Point 5: yes, words in language change. So too do their meanings. But not every word. For black people, it's SOMEWHAT changed. Only insofar as embracing it for OURSELVES (I'm speaking of "us" as a community... Not individually). Just like women can call each other the b-word but it's still largely taboo for a man to call a woman that word. Depending on individual comfort level with that person.

My point is perfectly clear if you want to understand it, but you don’t, and so I refuse to fall for your obvious honeypot.

I understand you, now try and reconcile that with the fact that I knew where you were coming from before I saw single word of your posts.

Last edited:

Dunki

Point 1: no it is not discrimination. Do you want to know why? Because, unlike yoir belief that it is a thing od the past, white people STILL call black people the N-word. Even other non-black people do. And not the -a version. The word hasn't changed in meaning no matter how many rappers spout it. As I said above, black people started using the word because they were CALLED the N-word. It stuck. We've been using the word ever since. Among our people, context matters. It can be used as an insult (the way racist white folks mean it) or as just another way to say "brotha" or "homie".

You should look up the definition of discrimination YES it absolutely is. Some people will however argue that this is positive discrimination just like affirmative action. But I will say this phrase is as stupid as reverse racism. both are non existent. And people call people a lot of thing. Black people also use words like cracker. Why they allowed to say that? Again context is important nothing like. You can not forbid people based on their color, gender or sex something others are allowed to. SORRY but if you want equality then NO.

Point 2: it doesn't matter that it's in rap and movies and whatnot. The fact that you don't get why it's problematic for non-black people to use it is concerning. I mean, you said no one should use it. I AGREE. However, I'm not going to chastise my black friends for using it. They know not to use it towards me nor around me. Oh... And its not my word. I don't use it. And you can't tell others not to use it either.

Everything today is problematic. And yeah there it is again the double standard to justify discrimination. Good job.
Point 3: yes you can. Jews demanded to be treated with respect and dignity and part of that was the use of the K-word. Given that black people, by and large, take HUGE offense towards a non-black person calling them the N-word, why would you say no one can demand others shouldn't say a certain word(s)?

Ok I still do not know what the K word is but do Jewish people call eachother the K word? Are they using it in media? I bet they do not. And there my friend lies the difference. It is a word no one says because it is stigmatized and with this I can agree.

Point 4: this may be your belief, but the opposite is true. The F-word is still considered a slur.the C-word is still considered vulgar towards women (and even men). You can't speak for every person those words may or may not offend be just because you know 1 or 2 people who aren't offended by your use of those words.

Again.... Context is important. And not even context but location etc. In England and Australia for example tons of people using the word cunt. Again it does not matter what you think. Here is the point if you use it against strangers you have to deal with the conseqences for example I would never go to a stranger and greet them with "Hey my Nigga whats up?" Becaue it is fucking rude same in a working plae environment. HOWEVER if you hang out with friends in media etc it is totally fine. Do you really think that I would sensor myself because of your feelings? Sorry I am anti censorship. And I will say it again if you would attack me while I sing a song which has these words in it I would sue you and I would win easily. And now ask yourself why. Not because the judge was racist but because it is not against the law.

Point 5: yes, words in language change. So too do their meanings. But not every word. For black people, it's SOMEWHAT changed. Only insofar as embracing it for OURSELVES (I'm speaking of "us" as a community... Not individually). Just like women can call each other the b-word but it's still largely taboo for a man to call a woman that word. Depending on individual comfort level with that person.

YES not every word but words like that do chang and it has changed already. You hear this word in a lot of media and when you do it becomes accepted. And it does not only become accepted for one race. Again because it is called discrimination.

treating a person or particular group of people differently, especially in a worseway from the way in which you treat other people, because of their skin colour,sex, sexuality, etc.:

Last edited:

Dunki

First of all. I would never use the R version. Secondly I would not talk to strange people I do not know in a more intimitate way. Sorry to burst your bubble. But sure lets go to harlem and I sing along to RAP song with Nigga in it. And if I get attacked I will fucking sue these people up until their asses. Will I take a beating? Depends if these people are idiots or not. But if they do they will never be happy again and I will make it even a precedent case which will be leading into tons of people doing the same.

So yes lets do this.

Also you can keep your 20$ since I will fine these people who attack me so they have to pay for the rest of their lives. It is America afterall. So the compensation should be high if you do this right.

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
I understand you, now try and reconcile that with the fact that I knew where you were coming from before I saw single word of your posts.

No, you didn’t, and your replies reflect that. Take your outrage goggles off and go back and read what I actually said, not what you want it to say.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
I cannot actually believe there are people arguing that if African Americans can use the N-word then so should white people. Not just that, but saying that by not letting white people use the word its discrimination.

Like.........what? What world do you live on where white people not being able to use the N-word is discrimination in your mind? lol

Dunki

I cannot actually believe there are people arguing that if African Americans can use the N-word then so should white people. Not just that, but saying that by not letting white people use the word its discrimination.

Like.........what? What world do you live on where white people not being able to use the N-word is discrimination in your mind? lol

treating a person or particular group of people differently, especially in a worseway from the way in which you treat other people, because of their skin colour,sex, sexuality, etc.:

I can not believe this.... This is what discrimination means and you do not treat other people differently when they are not allowed to say something other do? Ok then please go into the back of the bus. Since It is not discrimination after your logic.

Last edited:

Helios

That is part of the problem that only SOMETIMES context matters. It didn't matter for the drunk girl singing on stage which is more ridiculous when there were hundreds of white people in the audience doing the same thing. I'm sure you know this but a lot of young people nowadays use the word in a friendly manner the same way you would use friend. Partly because of things like rap and other media.
So tell me, does context matter? Or does it only matter that you're black or white and THAT is the context that you want.

If you are white and you go around to random black people saying the n-word, you will catch a fist. Don't do it, basic human decency and survival tactics 101.

Dunki

If you are white and you go around to random black people saying the n-word, you will catch a fist. Don't do it, basic human decency and survival tactics 101.
IF you are not straight do not use the word cis since it is commonly used a a degotary slur against straight people do it to random people on the street and catch a fist. Don't do it. because its basic human decency and survival tactics.

Also If you are not disabled please do not use the word disabled either since it is offensive to disabled people.

Or and if you are black doo not say redneck .

Let me come up with more ceonsorship so everyone can be use their own non offensive Dictionary.

I love how people want equality and then act like they have special rights because of their skin color, gender or sexuality...

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
Jesus fucking Christ, people. The argument is not that white people should be able to say the n word because black people can. It’s that no one should say it.

Cato

Banned
So, it's ALL black people's faults that we're at the point many of us are in? No responsibility given to systemic racism?

And you know, real africans, like africans in africa, on this site nevertheless, consider it deeply offensive when anyone uses this word, including when african-americans use it.
Lets just not use the word at all, anyone. Or does african-americans desire to use the word trump the deep offence that african-africans feel when they do?
Freedom Yeah.

These people are really not being subtle about it either.

Dunki

Jesus fucking Christ, people. The argument is not that white people should be able to say the n word because black people can. It’s that no one should say it.
Personally I would prefer this yes but it should be eiter everyone or no one.

Oh and i am not talking about lawinforcement but society. If you want to say it it is fine and you have to deal with the consequences but this gain shouild go for everyone.

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

People are actually trying to make a case to be able to use racial slurs that don't belong to them. I can't even believe I am reading this shit lol

"Guys I feel really discriminated right now. You people won't let me use a racial slur used by white people to keep African Americans in their place for generations. I mean why can't I as a white person not use a racial slur that you guys intentionally reclaimed in order to weaken its use and be free from consequences? This is discrimination of the highest order. You all should be ashamed."

I could not possibly laugh any harder if I tried lol

Last edited:

VAL0R

Banned

Who here is suggesting this but you and @ mckmas8808 mckmas8808 (who implied he'd pay money to see a white person get attacked after calling black people n*****s)? If it's a sure thing that black people would return a verbal insult with physical violence, as you two claim, that honestly speaks very poorly of blacks and is pretty shameful. To be frank it would also go a long way to explain the high incarceration rates of blacks compared to other racial groups. Again, you made these claims of a black tendency toward violence, not I.

I'd like to think I would never return a verbal insult with physical assault. Putting morality and ethical concerns aside, there is way too much to lose. If my employer found out, I could lose my job and then my house. I could be part of a lawsuit. I could go to jail and/or receive a criminal record. I could become injured or cause a serious injury to another. I could cause my wife and children a great deal of suffering, for what? Vain revenge for mere words? Only an idiot would respond like that. It's nothing to be smug or proud about.

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

Personally I would prefer this yes but it should be eiter everyone or no one.

Thats not your call to make. Not being allowed to use racial slurs does not mean you are being discriminated against. It means you are being told to behave like a decent human being.

If your first reaction to being told "Hey don't use this racial slur" is "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T USE A RACIAL SLUR OMG WHAT IS THIS DISCRIMINATION?!??!!?" then you need to take about 300 steps back and re-evaluate where you went wrong.

Ulysses 31

If you dish it you also should be able to take it.
People are actually trying to make a case to be able to use racial slurs that don't belong to them. I can't even believe I am reading this shit lol

If you're going down that line of thinking, didn't white people come up with that slur and aren't black people culturally appropriating it? > .>

Nobody_Important

If you're going down that line of thinking, didn't white people come up with that slur and aren't black people culturally appropriating it? > .>

I know you are kidding, but for like a split second I thought you were serious and I had to do a double take lol

Top Bottom