Trump is racist, says majority of American voters

Sacred

Aug 22, 2018
I don't understand why people can't see through the PR smoke to the real issues here. Trump is challenging black and latino leaders that are stealing and doing nothing to help their communities, to actually do their job, and pay attention to the people who voted them in.

It's time people start demanding answers: why are things never getting better with democratic representation, where are the statues and state laws to help us, how is all this money being given to my state, but we no idea where any of it goes?

Answer these questions before you scream racism and claim victimhood against the only person actually helping you. I feel really bad for the less fortunate that will never get a chance to improve their situation because the majority in these districts keep voting in the same corrupt leaders.

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
How large do you expect the sample size to be for a representative poll?
I'm not quite sure why this matters anyway, regardless of the methodology.

People believe lies, half truths, and idiotic things all the time. It doesnt make it right.

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
“A majority of Americans”

Then you see it is 51%

Then you see there is a poll sample error of 3.4%

So yeah if a majority is 47% then this poll is 100% accurate

Gashtronomy

Apr 19, 2019
What's the definition of racism that they are using?

Is it that white people are banding together and harassing/killing all non-whites

or

did somebody say bad words on the internet, which is virtual reality and has no bearing on real reality?

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Half the country spent months after the election shrieking at the sky and wearing yarn vaginas on their heads and also thinks he's a Russian spy in spite of there being no evidence substantiating such a claim. The reason the Left is so shrill is because his policies are working and they have nothing else besides racism to leverage against him, which is exactly what the Left does when it has lost, and lost they have. Their policies are abject failures and their big "plans" for the country would see it devastated financially.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
I am more interested in how many people actually answer their phones to a random digit dialing system, and if they fall into any certain groups.
Usually the types to have all the opinions in the world, and ready to tell you about them. ;)

CausticVenom

Apr 27, 2018
Majority rule doesn't dictate significance of quality, only quantity. Just because these people believe that Trump is a "racist", doesn't necessarily mean they have a good argument as to why he's a "racist", or even xenophobic for that matter because he believes in legal immigration just fine.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: DeepEnigma

Patriots7

Jul 15, 2008
I don't understand why people can't see through the PR smoke to the real issues here. Trump is challenging black and latino leaders that are stealing and doing nothing to help their communities, to actually do their job, and pay attention to the people who voted them in.

It's time people start demanding answers: why are things never getting better with democratic representation, where are the statues and state laws to help us, how is all this money being given to my state, but we no idea where any of it goes?

Answer these questions before you scream racism and claim victimhood against the only person actually helping you. I feel really bad for the less fortunate that will never get a chance to improve their situation because the majority in these districts keep voting in the same corrupt leaders.
Ok. Let me know when he drags Mitch McConnell for Kentucky being...well...yeah.

Ke0

Aug 10, 2012
Reading, Berkshire
Oh, please. The black community has been represented by people like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson for years. Every white person knows these men are race baiters who just want their names in the papers. But blacks fall for it every time.

Just like when they vote Democrat over and over again expecting a different result. Then they turn around and complain about white people and the republicans being the source of all their problems. White democrats maybe, but the republicans aren't don't even get a chance to fuck them over or help them.

But who cares, because Orange man bad. White man bad. Republican bad. Black Republican VERY bad!
Sooooooo they're no different than white voters who vote Conservative over and over and over again expecting different results then they turn around and complain that people of color are to blame for all their woes?

Mihos

Gold Member
May 10, 2009
steamcommunity.com
Sooooooo they're no different than white voters who vote Conservative over and over and over again expecting different results then they turn around and complain that people of color are to blame for all their woes?
Conservatives don't want different results

Riven326

Mar 25, 2019
United States
No. Many whites who typically voted conservative voted for Obama. They also voted for Trump over Hillary this time around. Blacks vote majority democrat because they believe republicans are the white mans party.

It's not true, but the democrat party has done a remarkable job at rebranding itself and convincing blacks and other minorities that they are the party fighting for them. But just look at places like Baltimore. The people there live in terrible conditions and yet, they still vote Democrat. Do you honestly think whites would continue vote g for the Republican party if they were living in those conditions? I think not.

DragoonKain

Nov 13, 2013
I have no idea if the dude is racist, I think he's ignorant and kind of a blowhard, though. I generally don't like calling people I don't know racist. It's a really bad label and I'm uncomfortable just throwing it around. It doesn't make my life any better in any way letting the world know I think someone I don't know is racist. People only do it mainly for social or political approval and pandering. When you get to know someone you can get a sense of what they're all about.

To which someone may reply(and has before to me) "So you can't say Hitler was racist? You didn't know him."

There are always exceptions to the rule, jackass.

Reactions: Shaqazooloo
Jan 7, 2018
Quite the contrary. Trump basically won because blacks didn't come out and vote for Hillary like they did for Obama. If that changes a bit, Trump is going to be under water in some battleground states.

While we sit here and roll our eyes, the media is firing up the black voters.
And they're doing a good job

Ixiah

Feb 16, 2018

Honestly, if all you have for your 2020 Campaign is pointing out the Errors of others, prepare for another round of Temper Tantrums on live TV when the other Side wins.

Last edited:

Madonis

Oct 21, 2018
I don't think Trump is a white supremacist per se, but racist? He's been one all his life.

His own record, even before becoming president, is full of it. Not to mention how he treated Obama.

Eiknarf

Mar 25, 2019
According to the Left, everything not “woke” is racist, a white supremacist, or a domestic terrorist.

If the Left were a person, it would be in a locked ward by now on twenty milligrams of haloperidol. But we gave up on mental hospitals decades ago. So, the Left is on the loose out there in streets, threatening to “stab motherfuckers in the heart” one moment and screaming against gun violence in the next. They’re not even progressive anymore. They ruined the meaning of that word just like they undid the meaning of the word racist.

There’s not one liberal or democrat who I can’t verbally annihilate

Last edited:
Reactions: Boston

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Oh right, you can never say anything about a black person ever or you're racist.
Not to mention that Obama had race issues himself. He did a photo op with Farrakhan and then hid it with the help of the congressional black caucus because he realized it was a colossal mistake. He also had one of the most hateful motherfuckers ever for a preacher too.

Eiknarf

Mar 25, 2019
Not to mention that Obama had race issues himself. He did a photo op with Farrakhan and then hid it with the help of the congressional black caucus because he realized it was a colossal mistake. He also had one of the most hateful motherfuckers ever for a preacher too.
Plus
HES WHITE
His mother WHO RAISED HIM is white. That makes him white too. And he was one of our nations worst white presidents!!! He’s such a wimp that his balls are made of pussy!

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2018
One thing you never see are politicians saying that the 50% of people who voted for Trump are racist for voting him in.

I guess it'd easier to pinpoint a target on Trump's head than insult the million of voters with the same red dot scope.

Last edited:

Gun Animal

Jan 22, 2013
O'ahu, Hawaii
this is why you shouldn't attach emotional baggage to words---the words themselves become useless. Also, what the hell is racism? Here are some other, more specific ways the question could be phrased:

1. Do you think that Donald Trump believes that the statistical differences between racial groups are entirely or mostly the result of biology/genetics, as opposed to social and economic factors? In other words, is Donald Trump a Biological Determinist?

2. Do you think that Donald Trump is a secret Neo-Nazi with a skull-and-goat-blood adorned shrine to Adolf Hitler in his basement, who wants nothing more than to rid the world of non-whites and other degenerates and undesirables?

3a. Do you think that Donald Trump would personally benefit from the further ethnic displacement of European-Descent ("White" (?)) Americans, and is Donald Trump essentially rational in the sense of predictably acting towards his own benefit?

3b. Would most of the existing population of the United States benefit from this displacement, and is it Donald Trump's job as president to act in the best interest of current American citizens (as opposed to "humanity" or whatever)?

Reactions: Singular7

petran79

Sep 17, 2012
No. Many whites who typically voted conservative voted for Obama. They also voted for Trump over Hillary this time around. Blacks vote majority democrat because they believe republicans are the white mans party.

It's not true, but the democrat party has done a remarkable job at rebranding itself and convincing blacks and other minorities that they are the party fighting for them. But just look at places like Baltimore. The people there live in terrible conditions and yet, they still vote Democrat. Do you honestly think whites would continue vote g for the Republican party if they were living in those conditions? I think not.

This is a problem for black voters, because the Democratic Party’s vision of racial justice is also extremely limited. Northern liberals pioneered what scholars now call “colorblind racism.” That’s when racially neutral language makes extreme racial inequalities appear to be the natural outcome of innocent private choices or free-market forces rather than intentional public policies like housing covenants, federal mortgage redlining, public housing segregation, and school zoning.

Democratic lawmakers drafted civil-rights legislation that would challenge Jim Crow laws in the South while leaving de facto segregation in the North intact. When NBC News asked the civil-rights organizer Bayard Rustin why many African American communities rioted the summer after the bill passed, he said, “People have to understand that although the civil-rights bill was good and something for which I worked arduously, there was nothing in it that had any effect whatsoever on the three major problems Negroes face in the North: housing, jobs, and integrated schools…the civil-rights bill, because of this failure, has caused an even deeper frustration in the North.” Today’s protest movements against second-class citizenship in Baltimore, Ferguson, Oakland, and elsewhere are in part a legacy of the unresolved failures of civil-rights legislation.

Unfortunately for black voters, most white politicians and voters assume that the civil-rights revolution not only leveled the playing field, but also tilted it in favor of African Americans. The white backlash to civil rights helped resurrect the Republican Party after the disastrous Goldwater campaign in 1964, and, over the last five decades, the Democratic Party has followed the electorate to the right.

When Bill Clinton and the “New Democrats” emerged victorious in the 1990s, thanks in large part to 83 percent support from black voters in 1992 and 84 percent in 1996, they adopted policies, such as welfare reform (Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996) and a crime bill (Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994) that proved ruinous for many black Americans. “It is difficult to overstate the damage that’s been done,” the legal scholar Michelle Alexander noted recently of Clinton’s presidency. “Generations have been lost to the prison system; countless families have been torn apart or rendered homeless; and a school-to-prison pipeline has been born that shuttles young people from their decrepit, underfunded schools to brand-new high-tech prisons.” Clinton acknowledged last year that the crime bill “cast too wide a net” and made the problem of mass incarceration worse.

More recently, as more groups—evangelicals, gays and lesbians, and gun owners, among them—lobby for specific policies, black voters have seen their interests deemed too “special” for consideration by a democratic administration. President Obama has felt the pressure to connect with black voters while distancing himself from black interests. Although his signature accomplishment, the Affordable Care Act, will surely benefit black Americans, he has been reluctant to endorse policies that cannot be pitched as universal. In a 2012 interview with Black Enterprise Magazine he said, “I want all Americans to have opportunity. I’m not the president of black America. I’m the president of the United States of America.”

Reactions: Sub_Level
May 16, 2019
Anybody who isn't completely mayonnaise-addled knows he's racist but given that a healthy proportion of America actually is terminally mayo sapien, we get poll results like this :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:

"Sure, he called Mexicans rapists and refused to rent real estate to black people back in the day and called African countries 'shithole' countries and regularly supports and is supported by white supremacist movements... but is he REALLY racist??"

Lmaooooo

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
Anybody who isn't completely mayonnaise-addled knows he's racist but given that a healthy proportion of America actually is terminally mayo sapien, we get poll results like this :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:

"Sure, he called Mexicans rapists and refused to rent real estate to black people back in the day and called African countries 'shithole' countries and regularly supports and is supported by white supremacist movements... but is he REALLY racist??"

Lmaooooo
I'm not responding, just aghast at how infantile this post is.

Good grief.

No good discussion can come out of this.

TheGreatYosh

Jul 19, 2018
Not only is Trump 'racist', all Trump voters are 'racist'. MSNBC analyst says the majority of Whites are not the majority of America, and need to be destroyed.

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
Why would I do that? Idk why they are putting warnings on Jewish products now wherever that was from. I'm just pointing out Germany didn't start the economic war back then. You omitted that part.
So the Jews marched on German businesses, marked them for boycott, locked their doors and intimidated them both physically and with disparaging racial markers?

Please go on, I am curious to hear more on you sympathising with the NSDAP.

Reactions: matt404au

TheGreatYosh

Jul 19, 2018
So the Jews marched on German businesses, marked them for boycott, locked their doors and intimidated them both physically and with disparaging racial markers?

Please go on, I am curious to hear more on you sympathising with the NSDAP.
Didn't say any of that. Again, just pointing out how the trade war started.