Trump is racist, says majority of American voters

Eiknarf

Mar 25, 2019
The Democrats are going to run to the center once a candidate is decided. It happens every time. And as far as counting on MN or even WI for that matter, that may be a bit premature. Trump is not doing very well in the midwest. People are not happy with him in WI for Foxconn. There is going to be some trouble for him there.

Complete bullshit

Are we supposed to believe polling numbers after 2016?

He is packing houses everywhere he goes. He will win easier than last time.

Disagree with me? Just know you’re wrong

Jun 26, 2018
Milwaukee, WI
He is packing houses everywhere he goes. He will win easier than last time.
He hasn't packed anything in Wisconsin for quite a while. People are not enthralled with him at this point. The Foxconn thing was a big bust and the Democrats are going to hammer that home. To think you know what will happen because of a crowd size is a joke.

Eiknarf

Mar 25, 2019
He hasn't packed anything in Wisconsin for quite a while. People are not enthralled with him at this point. The Foxconn thing was a big bust and the Democrats are going to hammer that home. To think you know what will happen because of a crowd size is a joke.
2020 is a lock

The rally in Wisconsin last month was packed

Plus, he has "the silent majority" on his side

Also lots of people WILL NOT come out for the dem nominees, so there will be fewer votes against him than there was for Hillary

Then there’s the incredible things hes done in such a short amount of time

And of course, the dems refuse to build a real platform

Cybrwzrd

Anime waifu panty shots are basically the same thing as paintings of the french baroque masters, if you think about it.
Sep 29, 2014
How large do you expect the sample size to be for a representative poll?
For a country as large as the US? A few hundred from every metro area in every state. So maybe 100k?

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
The Democrats are going to run to the center once a candidate is decided. It happens every time. And as far as counting on MN or even WI for that matter, that may be a bit premature. Trump is not doing very well in the midwest. People are not happy with him in WI for Foxconn. There is going to be some trouble for him there.

While that strategy might work when most families had one TV and 4 channels to get their news a 24 hour news cycle and the internet exposes these fake fucks. They can't hide from their bullshit during the debates and the everyday nonsense they are peddling. People would also calm the fuck down after the president they didn't vote for was elected but it is a growing trend to throw a tantrum when the results aren't what you wanted.

Reactions: Eiknarf

Aurelian

my friends call me "Cunty"
Feb 22, 2009
Ottawa, Canada
It wasn't. It was closed to the public. While I do admire your optimism, it's silly to pretend Trump has this thing locked up.
One of those areas where I agree (well, aside from optimism for Trump). I've noticed that die-hard Trump fans cling to the myth that everyone loves Trump as much as they do, and they need to pretend that every rally is packed to the rafters or else their whole world view falls apart.

The truth is that, based on voting histories and multiple polls, at least a slight majority of Americans don't like Trump. And he's likely to face a tougher election in 2020 between probable higher turnout from Democratic voters and disillusionment among some Republican voters. There isn't widespread grassroots support, and there probably won't be for however long Trump's presidency lasts.

Eiknarf

Mar 25, 2019
One of those areas where I agree (well, aside from optimism for Trump). I've noticed that die-hard Trump fans cling to the myth that everyone loves Trump as much as they do, and they need to pretend that every rally is packed to the rafters or else their whole world view falls apart.

The truth is that, based on voting histories and multiple polls, at least a slight majority of Americans don't like Trump. And he's likely to face a tougher election in 2020 between probable higher turnout from Democratic voters and disillusionment among some Republican voters. There isn't widespread grassroots support, and there probably won't be for however long Trump's presidency lasts.
If biden wants to win he will choose obama as his vp. That’s the only way Biden could win

Then again, people may get mad at the obama appeal and they would say Biden is a puppet figurehead and obama is the real prez.

Have ya seen how Biden is at his rallies? He SUCKS! WTF happened to him? He’s got no spark. No wit about him

Aurelian

Feb 22, 2009
Ottawa, Canada
If biden wants to win he will choose obama as his vp. That’s the only way Biden could win

Then again, people may get mad at the obama appeal and they would say Biden is a puppet figurehead and obama is the real prez.

Have ya seen how Biden is at his rallies? He SUCKS! WTF happened to him? He’s got no spark. No wit about him
I doubt he'll choose Obama as his VP, but he also doesn't need Obama in office to win. I suspect he's ruled Obama out, in fact, precisely so that it doesn't look like it's just an Obama presidency redux.

I think Biden is... well, fine at rallies. His most recent debate showed some fieriness, and the fact that he emerged largely unscathed might be a testament to him. And I'd much rather have him than Trump, who thinks shouting something loudly enough makes it true.

Sign

Jun 4, 2012
It wasn't. It was closed to the public. While I do admire your optimism, it's silly to pretend Trump has this thing locked up.
Because it wasn't a rally it was merely a speech he was giving on the USMCA. On the other hand, when he did do a rally in Wisconsin in April of this year he packed the house.

The people outside that rally:

He is also doing much better with donations in places he hadn't before like Seattle.

The truth is that, based on voting histories and multiple polls, at least a slight majority of Americans don't like Trump. And he's likely to face a tougher election in 2020 between probable higher turnout from Democratic voters and disillusionment among some Republican voters.
Democrats will not turn out anymore than they already have. This is doubly so when they are all dead to rights with . . .

Gloating about displacing white people

Literally having people step down from the DCCC because they were white

Giving illegal aliens free healthcare

Killing fossil fuels

Then you have things like arguing for what is basically open borders by decriminalizing crossings

This stuff is not going away and will not be forgotten.

There isn't widespread grassroots support, and there probably won't be for however long Trump's presidency lasts.
Trump's support is quite literally the definition of grassroots support you exceptionally silly person.

The MSN sure as shit does not support him.
The establishment from Republicans to the F.B.I all have tried to route him.
The F.B.I. is increasingly looking like they tried to run a soft coup on him.
Hollywood has been against him from the beginning.
Google and other big tech have done everything in their power to shift the narrative away from him.

Do you know who did and does still want him though? The family down the street. The average person who is sick and tired of watching their country get pillaged, their jobs shipped over seas and their country flooded with illegals.

Eiknarf

Mar 25, 2019
Because it wasn't a rally it was merely a speech he was giving on the USMCA. On the other hand, when he did do a rally in Wisconsin in April of this year he packed the house.

He is also doing much better with donations in places he hadn't before like Seattle.

Democrats will not turn out anymore than they already have. This is doubly so when they are all dead to rights with . . .

Killing fossil fuels

Then you have things like arguing for what is basically open borders by decriminalizing crossings

Trump's support is quite literally the definition of grassroots support you exceptionally silly person.

Google and other big tech have done everything in their power to shift the narrative away from him.

Do you know who did and does still want him though? The family down the street. The average person who is sick and tired of watching their country get pillaged, their jobs shipped over seas and their country flooded with illegals.
Yup yup and yup

Hillary literally had every celebrity (in the music and Hollywood scene) support her.... and she still lost

Keep supporting Biden, Hollywood! Keep it up!!! You most certainly will solidify a Trump victory in 2020

Aurelian

Feb 22, 2009
Ottawa, Canada

Killing fossil fuels

As is often the case with Trump die-hards, there's a lot of half-truths, falsehoods and unfounded speculation at work here.

Yeah, the Trump rally was packed (as I said, hardcore Trump fans 'need' the illusion of wild popularity to feel whole). But that arena, in Green Bay? It normally seats less than 10,000. Definitely not the hugest rally by US election standards. There was overflow, but it's unclear that there were dramatically more people outside. Trump has a long and demonstrated history of lying about crowd sizes, especially overflow, and of using tactics like bussing people in to ensure the crowds look big.

Also, how the hell can you claim that Democratic turnout will be low? It soared in 2018, and midterm turnout tends to be considerably lower than for presidential elections. You think all those issues are dealbreakers, but that's only true among Trump loyalists who were never going to vote for those candidates regardless. Renewable energy, for example, is the future -- Biden may be optimistic, but he's right that the planet has to transition away from fossil fuels. It sure beats Trump's failed attempts to prop up the dying coal industry in the US.

And if you're going to look at the "average person..." well, the average person in the US is statistically more likely to be a Democrat than a Republican, and certainly doesn't believe the conspiracy theories insisting that everyone who isn't fellating Trump is part of a sinister plot to take him down. This average person is more likely to believe the radical notion that fundamentally dishonest, hateful people like Trump shouldn't be trusted, and that law enforcement (as flawed as it can be at times) has a duty to investigate suspicious behaviour, even if it's on the part of an election campaign.

Last edited:

zeorhymer

Gold Member
Nov 9, 2013
San Francisco, CA
And if you're going to look at the "average person..." well, the average person in the US is statistically more likely to be a Democrat than a Republican, and certainly doesn't believe the conspiracy theories insisting that everyone who isn't fellating Trump is part of a sinister plot to take him down. This average person is more likely to believe the radical notion that fundamentally dishonest, hateful people like Trump shouldn't be trusted, and that law enforcement (as flawed as it can be at times) has a duty to investigate suspicious behaviour, even if it's on the part of an election campaign.
You're going all in on the anti-Trump/orange man bad wagon hard! I don't know where your "average" person comes from, but it's always been 45% Dems, 45% Rep, and 10% independent. Why else do these elections try so hard to "win the independent" voters? In this day, it's no longer Dems vs Rep, it's radicals vs centrists. The majority of the people fall in the center left and that's where the silent majority will make their voices heard. The "average" person are afraid of these far left and far right people.

Do I think Trump is a used car salesman? You bet. But damn, are you really talking about the same Trump that hung out Snoop-Dog, got a Muhammad Ali Entrepreneur Award, tons of accolades from the Jewish community, and an Ellis Island Medal of Honor. Oh but of course he's racist cause he called out Balitmore on what a dump it is and *gasp* caused the hateful people to go and clean up the damn neighborhood where their own people didn't lift a finger.

eclipze

Mar 30, 2007
You're going all in on the anti-Trump/orange man bad wagon hard! I don't know where your "average" person comes from, but it's always been 45% Dems, 45% Rep, and 10% independent. Why else do these elections try so hard to "win the independent" voters? In this day, it's no longer Dems vs Rep, it's radicals vs centrists. The majority of the people fall in the center left and that's where the silent majority will make their voices heard. The "average" person are afraid of these far left and far right people.

Do I think Trump is a used car salesman? You bet. But damn, are you really talking about the same Trump that hung out Snoop-Dog, got a Muhammad Ali Entrepreneur Award, tons of accolades from the Jewish community, and an Ellis Island Medal of Honor. Oh but of course he's racist cause he called out Balitmore on what a dump it is and *gasp* caused the hateful people to go and clean up the damn neighborhood where their own people didn't lift a finger.
You should really look up information. Democrats have had a distinct advantage in party registration for a while now. The game for Republicans has always been to depress turnout since the Southern Strategy flipped party ideology.

As recent as 2018:
The basic facts: In 19 states and the District, there are more registered Democrats than Republicans. In 12 states, there are more registered Republicans than Democrats. In aggregate, 40% of all voters in party registration states are Democrats, 29% are Republicans, and 28% are independents. Nationally, the Democratic advantage in the party registration states approaches 12 million.

Aurelian

Feb 22, 2009
Ottawa, Canada

And the Democrats generally sit in the center-left or at least don't have strong objections to it, you know that, right? Yes, I know elections often revolve around courting the middle, but it usually comes down to a handful of people in key battleground states. That doesn't mean that everything is perfectly balanced Thanos-style; it just means the election system is oriented such that the popular vote doesn't dictate who wins.

And yes, I'm talking about the same person. Trump also falsely claimed Muslims were celebrating 9/11 on US streets, called for a complete ban on Muslims entering the country, wanted the Central Park Five executed even after they'd been found innocent, stripped protections for LGBT people, has been accused by 15+ women of sexual assault and harassment... and, of course, assumed that a group of outspoken Democrats weren't American-born because they weren't white. Oh, and Snoop Dogg? Voted for Clinton in 2016 and decried Trump.

You see the problem? Many of the things you're touting about Trump happened over a decade ago, back before he'd essentially turned into America's hateful grandpa. And just because someone has a few awards and hung out with Snoop for a while doesn't give them a free pass for doing horrible things elsewhere in life. You're only as good as you are now, not how you once were (not that Trump has ever really been an honest or kind person).

prag16

Jul 12, 2012
This average person is more likely to believe the radical notion that fundamentally dishonest, hateful people like Trump shouldn't be trusted, and that law enforcement (as flawed as it can be at times) has a duty to investigate suspicious behaviour, even if it's on the part of an election campaign.

Go ahead and tell yourself this. Whatever helps you sleep at night. (It certainly isn't going to help defeat Trump.)

Sign

Jun 4, 2012
As is often the case with Trump die-hards, there's a lot of half-truths, falsehoods and unfounded speculation at work here.
Irony.

Also, I didn't vote for Trump.

Yeah, the Trump rally was packed (as I said, hardcore Trump fans 'need' the illusion of wild popularity to feel whole). But that arena, in Green Bay? It normally seats less than 10,000. Definitely not the hugest rally by US election standards. There was overflow, but it's unclear that there were dramatically more people outside. Trump has a long and demonstrated history of lying about crowd sizes, especially overflow, and of using tactics like bussing people in to ensure the crowds look big.
Please spare me on the Starbucks pop-psychology.

It isn't about the "need" of popularity, it is about pushing back against an entire media apparatus that has done everything in its power to make Trump disappear. It is about sending the message that you are not going to memory hole half this country because you despise it. It's about showing reality and not polls that over sample democrats by 10% and act like it is law.

You will also need to provide a source on the bolded.

Also, how the hell can you claim that Democratic turnout will be low? It soared in 2018, and midterm turnout tends to be considerably lower than for presidential elections. You think all those issues are dealbreakers, but that's only true among Trump loyalists who were never going to vote for those candidates regardless. Renewable energy, for example, is the future -- Biden may be optimistic, but he's right that the planet has to transition away from fossil fuels. It sure beats Trump's failed attempts to prop up the dying coal industry in the US.
I didn't say Dem turnout would be low, just that it was not going to increase.

The things I listed are unpopular.

We, quite literally, do not have the ability to run the U.S. much less the world on renewable energy as the battery tech, among other things, is just not there. Unless we are talking about nuclear power. . . which no one ever does, fossil fuels are not going anywhere.

Coal is dumb though and is being replaced by natural gas which is a waste product of shale.
Good luck trying to convince people to vote their jobs away while giving illegals health care and welfare as you throw open the borders lol.

As an aside, there is work being done to try and reduce carbon emissions of things like natural gas.

And if you're going to look at the "average person..." well, the average person in the US is statistically more likely to be a Democrat than a Republican, and certainly doesn't believe the conspiracy theories insisting that everyone who isn't fellating Trump is part of a sinister plot to take him down.
Even """"if """" this were true (and you've provided no source on this claim), it does not disprove the fact that Trumps support is grassroots.

With respect to the bolded, I never said Trump was perfect or that he was above criticism. However, there absolutely has been a great deal of effort spent trying to "take him down."

This from 2016 and probably only gotten worse:

Story of google manipulation:

This average person is more likely to believe the radical notion that fundamentally dishonest, hateful people like Trump shouldn't be trusted, and that law enforcement (as flawed as it can be at times) has a duty to investigate suspicious behaviour, even if it's on the part of an election campaign.
How is Trump hateful? Be Specific.

What part of his campaign was suspicious? It sure is interesting that the F.B.I was tasked with investigating this whole thing but failed to actually investigate the guy who started it all.

Last edited:

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Australia

Comrade NPD, you aren’t one to talk about half truths.

• LOL
Reactions: DunDunDunpachi

zeorhymer

Gold Member
Nov 9, 2013
San Francisco, CA
And yes, I'm talking about the same person. Trump also falsely claimed Muslims were celebrating 9/11 on US streets, called for a complete ban on Muslims entering the country, wanted the Central Park Five executed even after they'd been found innocent, stripped protections for LGBT people, has been accused by 15+ women of sexual assault and harassment... and, of course, assumed that a group of outspoken Democrats weren't American-born because they weren't white. Oh, and Snoop Dogg? Voted for Clinton in 2016 and decried Trump.
Called for a complete ban on Muslims? It was 6...count em...6 countries that were banned. Iran, Libya, Somalia, Syria, Yemen and North Korea. Oh guess what, they have ISIL and Al-Qaeda in their midst. As a national security, I sure as hell want to vet those people coming in from those countries.

Central Park 5? He should really apologize for that. But you left out a tiny fact...the procecuter, Linda Fairstein, did some shady shit to get those kids in jail. If you didn't know a damn thing about the case, you'd probably say to lock them up for life.

Stripped protections from LGBT? Wut? You mean Executive Order 13673? You mean that Federal Contractors don't have to have an additional burden to prove they comply with the law? You're turning the pond into an ocean. It *only* affects federal contractors and they *still* have to abide by all of the state and federal labor laws. Did you even read the executive order?

All the sexual harassments against him? He's scum. Not much else I can say. You want to tell me that all the women against Neil Degrassi were also harassed? Or perhaps you want to side with Christine Blasey Ford who didn't remember if it really was Kavanaugh who did it. In any event, Trump more than likely cat called those women. Saying that they're beautiful, etc etc. This is the same Trump that was married 3 times and born in NY. I wouldn't doubt him being misogynistic.

Oh about Snoop-Dog. Trump loved the guy...until Snoop decided to roast him in 2011 on Comedy Central. I think their relationship changed after that Trump never spoke to the guy since then. But whatever, keep only reading/listening to one source of news and parrot everything they tell you.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: matt404au

mcjmetroid

Feb 11, 2019
Limerick, Ireland
I'm no expert on this subject but my take is Trump is going to win again and I'd bet on it. ( Possibly literally to be honest)

Never underestimate the "Silent Majority". It does feel the more the left pushes these stories which didn't work back in 2016.

Bolivar687

Jun 13, 2014
USA
Trump also falsely claimed Muslims were celebrating 9/11 on US streets,
Everyone in New York and New Jersey heard about these stories and know it was true. It's not even a guarded secret within the Muslim community, either:

Cucked SoyBoy

Dec 18, 2018
Since conservatives can't speak openly without being deplatformed, fired, verbally abused or even physically beaten, I do think there is probably a silent majority effect going on.