• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump is travelling around the country to packed rallies

Paulxo87

Oct 24, 2017
It's insane. He did three of them in different states today alone. A few thousand in attendance at each one. He lands the plane and the rally takes place and literally he flies away. These airport rallies enable him to do multiple rallies in a single day. The guy always finds a way to win

Boss Mog

Dec 12, 2013
Watching that first video i can't help but imagine Biden trying to remember everybody's name like Trump did. There's no way he could do it.

Whataborman

Apr 19, 2018
We saw the same dynamic in 2016, where Trump was packing them in while Hildawg had rooms with 30 people. Food for thought, except now it's like 3 people for Biden
The optics for the democrats were terrible in 2016 and they are even worse now. I can't believe they didn't learn from their mistakes in 2016 and at least try to hold large rallies.

I guess you can blame some of it on the dems wanting to keep up the "COVID is dangerous" narrative but even if that weren't a factor I don't think we'd be seeing large rallies. Biden isn't capable of holding them and the dems just don't have an energized base. A couple of thousand democrats won't show up to hear Biden speak even in deep blue areas. Meanwhile, everywhere President Trump goes it's a full capacity crowd.

At least the dems tried in 2016 by making the room look crowded until you looked at the wide-angle shot and realized that only 30 people were there. They aren't even trying with Biden. It's 3 people around a table, with all of them looking like they have better places to be.

EHuntingon

Gold Member
Jul 30, 2013
Michigan
ehuntington.org
Besides Sanders, which Democrat nominee would’ve been about to draw a crowd? Trump is a populist and a showman. He’s unique. There’s no one really like him on the Democrat side. I can’t see Booker, Boot-edge-edge?, or Warren being able to draw a crowd worth mentioning. Honestly, I think this works out perfect for Biden. He has an excuse with COVID.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Besides Sanders, which Democrat nominee would’ve been about to draw a crowd? Trump is a populist and a showman. He’s unique. There’s no one really like him on the Democrat side. I can’t see Booker, Boot-edge-edge?, or Warren being able to draw a crowd worth mentioning. Honestly, I think this works out perfect for Biden. He has an excuse with COVID.
That's because Liberals aren't fun to be around any more. They used to be, but now they look to be offended by everything and who wants to go hang out with that?

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Right side broadcasting is saying that all the legacy media aren't even showing up to the rallies.

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
That's because Liberals aren't fun to be around any more. They used to be, but now they look to be offended by everything and who wants to go hang out with that?
They have become the most morose group of human beings on the planet. A chore to talk to, and they remind me of the lord of the rings character King Theoden, and Pelosi is their Wormtongue.

Miserable scraps of flesh.

Darkmakaimura

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2008
He was in Henderson, Nevada? That's just down the street from me.

For those who don't know, Henderson is "connected" to Vegas and it's pretty much "down the street" from southern or eastern Vegas.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrMephistoX

MrMephistoX

May 18, 2007
He was in Henderson, Nevada? That's just down the street from me.

For those who don't know, Henderson is "connected" to Vegas and it's pretty much "down the street" from southern or eastern Vegas.
Yeah apparently the governor put the kibosh on certain venues and plans changed super last minute. It’s impressive this many people got the word and shifted to new locations.