• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump is travelling around the country to packed rallies

Dec 4, 2019
I've watched 4 rallies in a row now.

It looks a bit amateurish, the way he A/B tests things to say, mixed in between things he just speaks naturally about.

Interesting phenomenon for sure.

jason10mm

Feb 3, 2009
I've watched 4 rallies in a row now.

It looks a bit amateurish, the way he A/B tests things to say, mixed in between things he just speaks naturally about.

Interesting phenomenon for sure.
This is why the liberals blew it BIG TIME with their approach with Trump. The guy just steers towards the best audience reaction. If LGBTQRS groups held parades for him when he was inaugerated he would have passed even more legislation in their favor. Same with illegal immigration. All the actual issues people have with trump (versus the made up ones the media sells) could have been fixed with just some positive reinforcement. Instead, that side digs in and toasts him over everything, even stuff they SHOULD approve! TDS is such a real phenomenon. So now we have massive rallies of conservative folks and Trump is learning what hypes them up the most and will just run with that.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: quickwhips

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018

At this point I am assuming the crowd are just paid Russian plants from craigslist.

jason10mm

Feb 3, 2009
50 is pushing it. This looks like a bigger than average Joe gathering of people in circles because we must always be terrified of the covid.
That cant be real, right? Who are these people and why are they there?

How many live humans see Joe Biden in person each day? Less than 10?

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018

The machine nominating a SCOTUS and then flying for a packed rally.

Meanwhile Joe Bizzle put a lid on it while he thinks he was in the senate for 180 years and needing reporters to finish his sentances.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
BTW this black haird chick holy shit and those titties. Bah gawd my penis is broken in half.

• Fire
Reactions: bucyou

TTOOLL

Mar 22, 2012
It's amazing, it's happening exactly like last elections here in Brazil. Bolsonaro was making huge waves on the streets, online and with all rallies packed. He was showing huge organic support while the media kept releasing pools showing he would lose to everybody in the second leg of the election. He almost won in the first and destroyed the second place later. They try hard, but you can't beat reality.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Ornlu

Paulxo87

Oct 24, 2017
I live right in central NJ. A couple dozen trump supporters were waving flags on busy rt 18 in east brunswick. I have never seen anything like this in my life. And NJ is deep blue. Well we also did have the trump boat parade a few weeks ago that broke world records. The enthusiasm for trump is off the charts. The polls mean nothing it all depends on who SHOWS UP on election day.

Evil Calvin

Aug 23, 2017
love him or hate him, you cant deny he is damn charismatic and does public speaking like a god damn genius
What are you watching? He looks like an overweight cheeto and he cannot get his foot out of his mouth. Have you read his tweets? He acts like a 12 year old girl. Charismatic? Haaaaaaaaa!

Reactions: Batiman

jason10mm

Feb 3, 2009
Duluth, MN

Should be fun seeing his response to last night.
Damn, he is on fire. If he is doing this to thousands a night in battleground states versus biden not even showing up (or just seeing a dozen people) it is just inconceivable that trump can lose. Are there really millions of folks that will vote biden having never seen him speak?

Damn, he is on fire. If he is doing this to thousands a night in battleground states versus biden not even showing up (or just seeing a dozen people) it is just inconceivable that trump can lose. Are there really millions of folks that will vote biden having never seen him speak?
Probably. It's Trump vs Not-Trump. All Not-Trump has to do is somehow be less divisive than Trump.

In a normal year, I'd say the lack of enthusiasm would be a bigger issue for Not-Trump, but with everyone getting 2-3-4-20 ballots at home to fill out.. my money is on the Not-Trump suddenly getting a ton of votes.

Reactions: Rran

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Democrats believed he was a closet Russian who peed in Obama's bed with hookers. Some of them still believe this madness even though it's been (and continues to be today) debunked thoroughly. Never underestimate the stupidity and myopic tendencies of the radical Left; they'd vote for Charles Manson if he had a D next to his name.

Compsiox

Jul 6, 2014
Another good rally. Been watching a lot lately. Of course he repeats some stuff but he makes it fun to listen anyway.

We definitely haven't had a President like this in my lifetime.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Theres something about that RSBN girl that just makes me want to use my penis in a thrusting manner on her.

• LOL
Reactions: HeresJohnny

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
He's Baaaaaaaaack

Should be interesting his first one since kicking COVID ass.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
He's Baaaaaaaaack

Should be interesting his first one since kicking COVID ass.
They were pouring in at 2:30 for a 7 PM rally. All these people keep trying to say that Trump is getting smashed, but you have tons of people coming out to see him during a pandemic just because they love him. People still don't understand the Trump presidency at all.