• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump is travelling around the country to packed rallies

Compsiox

Jul 6, 2014
Does anyone have that funny video comparing Trump's day with Sleepy Joe's? I can't find it.

diffusionx

Feb 25, 2006
This is like the 800th time the media and prominent government officials (mostly Dems) has been called out on this. Yet they keep doing it anyway, because they obviously don't really believe the shit they're saying about rona. They just want you to be scared, broke, isolated, miserable, and depressed.

dkny1121

Mar 23, 2018
Had no clue that gaf is majority trump supporters now.
All political people are welcome here, dishonest scum are not and there unfortunately are a lot of lying far lefters. When they get called out in a thread they vanish for a couple days though.

Edit: Saw your post history and you stoped posting when the SJWs left and posted that you wanted a way to block posts with Trump in them, hopefully you have changed.

Last edited:

ERMint13

May 28, 2014
Philly
Had no clue that gaf is majority trump supporters now.
They don't bite. No ones been rude to me.

I'm center left.

I can see why some people get dog piled though(I don't support it). They post utter nonsense.

Yeah this never looks good. I personally wear my mask into and out of any store; don't really go any other public places to wear it but I would wear it if I was an event like this 100%. If I'm at the trails I don't wear a mask(I might see two people in 10 miles tbh).

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: Ornlu
Yeah this never looks good. I personally wear my mask into and out of any store; don't really go any other public places to wear it but I would wear it if I was an event like this 100%. If I'm at the trails I don't wear a mask(I might see two people in 10 miles tbh).
I think everyone understands most people don't wear their masks 100% of the time.. and that's fine, we all have our own lives.. it's the people who CHASTISE others for not wearing their mask, and then proceed to do the same.. those people can fuck right off.

Reactions: Torrent of Pork

Compsiox

Jul 6, 2014
Big Tent party indeed.

I still have no bearing on how things will turn out, but wouldn't it be something if the "Blue Wave" ended up being tons of traditionally non-voters coming out against the blatant idiocy of the left? I think a lot of weak minds would crumble. Maybe they'd actually try to move to Canada this time.
I wish we could know what people are actually thinking. It would be insane if a ton of people were actually upset with the left and ended up going against them hard.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
So i guess the rumor of 25k wasnt to far off. Maybe there was 20k because i imagine not everyone there was a registered voter.

NeilH1982

Formerly 'NH1982'
Jul 9, 2019
I wish we could know what people are actually thinking. It would be insane if a ton of people were actually upset with the left and ended up going against them hard.
You're telling me people don't like being called Racist and fascist for anything they do or don't do ? I have a hard time believing that. Anf if people really don't like it well that just means they're fascist innit

Kreen101

Sep 4, 2019
Big Tent party indeed.

I still have no bearing on how things will turn out, but wouldn't it be something if the "Blue Wave" ended up being tons of traditionally non-voters coming out against the blatant idiocy of the left? I think a lot of weak minds would crumble. Maybe they'd actually try to move to Canada this time.
As glorious as this would be, Biden is more than 10 points ahead. Trump is a superstar who has a devoted base that doesn't fear Covid, so of course he can draw big crowds. Even if Trump were 20 points behind he would still get crowds, the same way the pope can go to any Western country where nobody goes to church anymore and still pack a stadium.

Cybrwzrd

Anime waifu panty shots are basically the same thing as paintings of the french baroque masters, if you think about it.
Sep 29, 2014
It really bothers me that no one on the Left actually cares, but pretend like they do.
That could be said about most of the things they pontificate about.

Ornlu

Oct 31, 2018
As glorious as this would be, Biden is more than 10 points ahead. Trump is a superstar who has a devoted base that doesn't fear Covid, so of course he can draw big crowds. Even if Trump were 20 points behind he would still get crowds, the same way the pope can go to any Western country where nobody goes to church anymore and still pack a stadium.
It's a question of "Will these unenthusiastic voters who poll 10 points ahead for Biden show up to vote in enough numbers for his victory? Or will the hyper-enthusiastic Trump voters show up in enough numbers for his victory?"

If you poll 2000 people, and there are 1100 who kinda prefer Pepsi over Coke, and buy a pack once a month, that's good. If 900 of those 2000 really, really fucking love Coke, and buy a pack once a week, then technically Pepsi can tout they have more customers, but Coke is going to win when it comes to revenue.

NeilH1982

Formerly 'NH1982'
Jul 9, 2019
TWO DOZEN?! FUUUUCK.
You're not reading that right. It's **2 dozen**. That's like multiply by multiply by 2 dozen by multiply by multiply. That's like AAAAAALLL the peoples. Everybodies dead. Trump is the sole reason for all COVID deaths all over the universe !!!!

Reactions: Captain Zyrain

Mass Shift

Jun 12, 2019
Eh let him and his supporters have their last rallies/stand up comedies or whatever they are.

It's almost over.

• LOL
Reactions: Shodan09