• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump lashes out at Sessions for "Very weak" position on Clinton crimes

commedieu

Banned
The craziest thing here.. *maddow cocky expression*

is that trump appointed this man, and claimed that he has the best vetting known to man.

And as far as brietbtart... Bannon has had enough?

edit:

Holy shit at that article.

TLDR;

Sessions is here to save us from the immigrants, and trump is a fucking liar.

And thats to a massive conservative base. I'd say shots fired.

So Brietbart just called Trump a hypocrite over the Sessions stuff.

https://twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/889876601336463360

UILvPcE.gif

Have we had our first "this is a genius distraction from healthcare" yet or is that meme dead now that all signs are pointing to Trump just being a reactionary fool?

He is so obessed with Clinton its ridiculous

I don't think he's obsessed with Clinton. His obsession is the fact he won the election. The far right, however, is obsessed with Clinton. He's just an orange huckster trying to use their Clinton hate as his last refuge from the Russia storm his win-at-all-costs campaign generated.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
One funny projection insight is that rational Republicans always knew Benghazi , emails et al was a wild goose chase, but Trump probably assumes everyone has committed actual serious crimes and it's just a matter of unearthing them.

What will Trump's Night of Long Knives be called? Night of Small Hands?

Big League Stabbing

Zolo

One funny projection insight is that rational Republicans always knew Benghazi , emails et al was a wild goose chase, but Trump probably assumes everyone has committed actual serious crimes and it's just a matter of unearthing them.

Yeah. I think this is one of the bigger issues for Trump to cope with.

He is so obessed with Clinton its ridiculous

He is still obsessed with Obama after 8 years. This is to be expected. People who slight or one up him on any level are his eternal enemies but he's to pathetic to actually be angry at them for anything worth any substance. He hates Obama because he's the black president who made fun of him and is more popular than him and he hates Clinton for the same reasons save that she was a woman. All he can do is use pathetic arguments to attempt to paint them as worse than his lying, manipulative, incompetent ass.

Breitbart needs to shut the fuck up

They are just as bad as the russian propaganda hence why all their "journalists" jumped ship out of disgust

They own Trumps actions as much as the man himself for helping push his shit agenda

lol, no he's not. He's not playing 5th dimensional chess. Literally all he's upset about right now is Jeff Sessions.

He's trying to distract from a vote that, if it passes, he will be tweeting nonstop about and would hold another Rose Garden kegger for.

Where the fuck do people come up with this garbage? Go to his fucking twitter feed and it's six tweets in a row about SENATE VOTING ON OBAMACARE and one tweet about Sessions. How is that part of the distraction strategy? So sick of this willful suspension of basic common sense.

How else are these public attacks supposed to end on Sessions if not in a resignation or firing? It's not like they're going to make up and everything's hunky dory with Trump's ability to hold a grudge. I just wonder what suddenly made Trump turn so quickly on him. Was it the fact that his finances are being investigated?

digdug2k

continuing his public shaming of Jess Sessions
I'm kinda willing to give big news companies a break for writing crap sometimes, but shit like this sentence piss me off. It just validates what he's doing.

He's not fucking "shaming" Sessions. Being called names by Donald Trump isn't shameful. No/ one worth talking to thinks that. There's lots of reasons to hate Sessions, but hating him because Donald Trump of all people criticized him for doing his job (and agreeing with every other fucking law enforcement officer in the country to do it correctly in this case) would make you an idiot.

Apharmd

Yes. He thinks Sessions threw him under the bus by not protecting him from Mueller by breaking rules and ethical obligations.

Remember, this is the dude who thinks that he's smart for avoiding paying taxes.

commedieu

Banned
How else are these public attacks supposed to end on Sessions if not in a resignation or firing? It's not like they're going to make up and everything's hunky dory with Trump's ability to hold a grudge. I just wonder what suddenly made Trump turn so quickly on him. Was it the fact that his finances are being investigated?

a cornered orange haired okja is always the most dangerous and irrational orange haired okja.

McLovin

The e-mails turned out to be nothing, and he literally directly gave classified intelligence to Russia putting allies in danger. Its 100 times worse and he got a slap on the wrist. Like how does he have the balls to keep bringing that up when he clearly fucked up worse.

Zolo

The e-mails turned out to be nothing, and he literally directly gave classified intelligence to Russia putting allies in danger. Its 100 times worse and he got a slap on the wrist. Like how does he have the balls to keep bringing that up when he clearly fucked up worse.

I think he's still pretending he didn't do that and Republicans have been silent on the issue.

rambis

Banned
She got more votes.

Right. As dumb as we know Trump is, he isn't a complete retard. He knows he legitimately got less votes than Hilary and a thin EC win and it eats at his soul. This is the greatest thing he's ever done yet its very pedestrian by historical standards and this bothers Trump.

Zolo

Right. As dumb as we know Trump is, he isn't a complete retard. He knows he legitimately got less votes than Hilary and a thin EC win and it eats at his soul. This is the greatest thing he's ever done yet its very pedestrian by historical standards and this bothers Trump.

This is why he switched from 'You know I won the popular votes if it wasn't for all the illegal votes' to 'The map was so red!'

avaya

Seems like he's trying to build the narrative necessary to get rid of Sessions. Too bad everyone knows why he's actually doing it.

Putting up a new AG wouldn't be a bad idea but stopping Mueller is awful. It's probably better to just give Mueller a time limit. If he has a case before that limit then so be it, but if he doesn't then it all gets shut down. That way you can face the people and say "We gave them a chance but all they wanted was a political circus."

At least that's my hope. I want this Russian crap gone one way or another before the end of the year.

Legit have brain damage from reading this post.

Top Bottom