• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump: NK "will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen”

I just moments ago finished reading that statement to a coworker, somehow veering off into a Will Ferrell yelling frenzy.

It's good someone so level-headed is in charge....

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I have to say that NK is playing this perfectly. The world is much more scared of Donald Trump than North Korea, they are pushing it right to the limit knowing that the international community has to appease them before Trump pushes the button.

PCGHe7KESrutUHgWBEYcYp5gQQ4-ToHiVQEL2N3SYr-Cf05gVKFH5-_ZaxS5T7oEv923RAhHZ_35CUpfcA1PNFs7t_oUeKUQZ_s0nw1eZE3krmR-fTLCND4hP5--d5nPwbLuUDjQ

RoKKeR

Literally terrifying. 25th Amendment, Section IV... please save us.

How can any sane Republican defend a statement like this?

MrDaravon

When Trump got elected I (mostly) seriously said I expected to be dead by the end of the year, but this wasn't the exact trigger I figured was coming. I'd like to say it's been a good ride, but has it?

I don't know that the top military will agree to push the button, but this is terrifying for a million other reasons obviously.

Fercho

From Kim Jong-un to Donald Trump. These guys are a fucking cancer to human race.

I hope no lives are lost thanks to these 2 assholes.

Plum

I'm getting kind of worried now. All Trump has to do is give the order and there's nothing more anyone can do.

Mark L

I don't know if I'm more worried about the content of the message or the fact that he babbles and repeats himself.

Top Bottom