• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump "Owned by Russia for 30 years" says his "Art of Deal" Ghostwriter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually Hilary spent twice as much as Trump and it was 36k of Facebook ads pmsl.. Yes that's it.

Now please let's not discuss fusion GPS and 8million paid for the fake dossier about trump pissing on a prostitute and definitely not discuss how this led to a fisa warrant to listen on his campaign. That's definitely not collusion.

Strange how no one brings up that Hillary (by way of the DNC and ally never-Trump Republicans like the Bushes) colluded with the British IC to fund a fake dossier.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Meanwhile, I am going to laugh when it eventually comes out that "The Russians™" we orchestrating with both sides of the political spectrum, since that is truly how you destabalize your longest opposing superpower. War from within. And this was written by authors, ex intelligence agents, etc., since the 70's to be happening, starting in acedemia.

After all, those far left LARPing kiddies sure love the call themselves comrade and wave the hammer and sickle at their rallies.

United we stand, divided we fall.

Last edited:

Super Mario

Banned
Actually Hilary spent twice as much as Trump and it was 36k of Facebook ads pmsl.. Yes that's it.

Now please let's not discuss fusion GPS and 8million paid for the fake dossier about trump pissing on a prostitute and definitely not discuss how this led to a fisa warrant to listen on his campaign. That's definitely not collusion.

B,b,b,but..... Manafort was charged with money laundering and tax fraud. Russia collusion confirmed.

Meanwhile, I am going to laugh when it eventually comes out that the "Russians" we orchestrating with both sides of the political spectrum, since that is truly how you destabalize your longest opposing superpower. War from within. And this was written by authors, ex intelligence agents, etc., since the 70's to be happening, starting in acedemia.

After all, those far left LARPing kiddies sure love the call themselves comrade and wave the hammer and sickle at their rallies.

United we stand, divided we fall.

We, by way of the Mueller investigation and the media hyping up the "muh Russia" shit, are definitely playing into what the Russians wanted to do.

Russia did nothing that could really have any consequence on the election - they did some surface-level hacking of mostly red-state voter registries, hacked the DNC (and attempted to hack the RNC, but the RNC was bright enough not to fall for spearphishing), and bought bipartisan ads on Facebook. It's just things that people can latch onto to criticize whichever candidate won. Either way, they set it up for either side to claim the other was conspiring with Russia.

I am willing to bet that if Hillary had won, Russia would have leaked information on the Podestas showing that they were complicit in everything Manafort was involved in, which it appears that they were by how the Group has fallen completely off the map and Podesta's brother resigned.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
B,b,b,but..... Manafort was charged with money laundering and tax fraud. Russia collusion confirmed.

Those two charges, to me, seem like, "well we have something to stick to him, like most filthy rich people who do this, in hopes we can get him in a plea to spill beans on the boogey man we are conjuring."

Tax fraud and money laundering are par for the course with those with endless wealth. At least more common than they get "charged for".

Meanwhile, Hillary took tens of millions from other countries through her foundation. Even her emails showed a link in her pay for play model.

Yet, the country of Russia, not even just Putin himself, activated secret agent Trump to win the presidency through Facebook bots and ads. They sent in a brash billionaire who told the country essentially that the deep state is screwing us and immigration is a problem. What was the gain for Russia here?

If nothing turns of this investigation, there needs to be severe consequences to the Liberal left. I'm beyond tired of "here is what is happening that is against our agenda, it is so clear" then it turns out to be nothing. Casually swept under the rug, then the next manufactured outrage appears.

I honestly think many people believe presidential candidates aren't vetted. Or maybe they think the extent of looking into a potential leader of your country who can win is a routine background check and a drug test where you make poor people pee into a cup.

That's the only way I can see how the collusion innuendo about Trump is getting traction. That's the only way I can imagine people truly think their leader is a compromised foreign puppet.

Apparently, the US govt is revealing its secrets and contemplating giving all this legal power to just anyone that makes to the finish line of a US presidential election.

The folks in charge voluntarily hand over the keys to the government to a foreign agent as long they win the electoral college. They'd put the fate of over 300 million people into the hands of someone who is compromised. That's where many of the critics think the Russia investigation will end up and I'm not sure they understand the implications of the collusion narrative. It's an excuse for an outcome they believed or parroted couldn't happen. Donald Trump...President of the United States.

Last edited:

Panda1

Banned
We, by way of the Mueller investigation and the media hyping up the "muh Russia" shit, are definitely playing into what the Russians wanted to do.

Russia did nothing that could really have any consequence on the election - they did some surface-level hacking of mostly red-state voter registries, hacked the DNC (and attempted to hack the RNC, but the RNC was bright enough not to fall for spearphishing), and bought bipartisan ads on Facebook. It's just things that people can latch onto to criticize whichever candidate won. Either way, they set it up for either side to claim the other was conspiring with Russia.

I am willing to bet that if Hillary had won, Russia would have leaked information on the Podestas showing that they were complicit in everything Manafort was involved in, which it appears that they were by how the Group has fallen completely off the map and Podesta's brother resigned.

WOW you know they hacked the DNC server!! you should tell the investigation since the dnc never gave the server to anyone for analysis! cnt think why they never did !

WOW you know they hacked the DNC server!! you should tell the investigation since the dnc never gave the server to anyone for analysis! cnt think why they never did !

Well, someone did, and the Russians did get a hold of the info. And there definitely was a spearphishing operation.

Again, I come down on a different side of all this - Russia did things that could be seen as benefiting the winning candidate regardless of which one won. If Hillary had won, we might not have gotten a special counsel (because she is an IC kiss-ass, and Mueller is wholely motivated by butthurt), but Republicans would have started investigating the Podesta connection, without a doubt.

Last edited:

Panda1

Banned
Well, someone did, and the Russians did get a hold of the info. And there definitely was a spearphishing operation.

Again, I come down on a different side of all this - Russia did things that could be seen as benefiting the winning candidate regardless of which one won. If Hillary had won, we might not have gotten a special counsel (because she is an IC kiss-ass, and Mueller is wholely motivated by butthurt), but Republicans would have started investigating the Podesta connection, without a doubt.

Really? You mean no one could have taken it off a usb stick and given it to say intermediary. I'm not saying it's true but there is zero evidence of a hack. Of there was it would be handed to the fbi and this shit would be easy. I don't know if Seth rich did take the info but I can see an insider seeing all the corruption and fucking of barnie and the Clintons controlling the doc and thought omg let me whistleblow.
And why would russia they want a republican in charge. The dems did nothing when thry took crimea. Trump ain't gonna fuck about with military moves. It makes no sense for russia to want to deal with trump. Putin and bill Clinton have met and more friendly than any relationship with Trump.
It's funny how in the wikileaks email podesta states to change the narrative to Russia and to call people Nazis. It's incredible that no one in America has been bothered to read any of the wikileaks which would have made this moot. I wonder why the mainstream news never covered any wikileaks bombs and podesta or the Clintons foundation.

Also I recommend H A Goodman on YouTube he only has been vlogging on this for a year which I have been following in depth and it's crazy how accurate he is and how fake news is reporting.

KINGMOKU

Well it would seem that some people have already decided one way or the other and in this current climate that makes sense because who cares about facts?

I would think after the number of times people have gotten burned about jumping the gun they would use basic common sense in matters like this but, alas, it doesn't seem that way.

Did the investigation wrap up and I just missed it?

Panda1

Banned
Well it would seem that some people have already decided one way or the other and in this current climate that makes sense because who cares about facts?

I would think after the number of times people have gotten burned about jumping the gun they would use basic common sense in matters like this but, alas, it doesn't seem that way.

Did the investigation wrap up and I just missed it?

Did the investigation say it had anything? I must have missed that.

I thought it's innocent until proven guilty in America? The onus is on them to show evidence.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Did the investigation say it had anything? I must have missed that.

I thought it's innocent until proven guilty in America? The onus is on them to show evidence.

In the court of law it's supposed to be, but unfortunately we live in such a connected social time, that in the social arena it's, "Guilty because it aligns with what tribe I'm subscribing to, and if that doesn't stick we move the goalposts to something else. One day, one day we will get em!"

I personally feel it's all a distraction to keep people occupied from the real underlying issues.

Last edited:
Really? You mean no one could have taken it off a usb stick and given it to say intermediary. I'm not saying it's true but there is zero evidence of a hack. Of there was it would be handed to the fbi and this shit would be easy. I don't know if Seth rich did take the info but I can see an insider seeing all the corruption and fucking of barnie and the Clintons controlling the doc and thought omg let me whistleblow.
And why would russia they want a republican in charge. The dems did nothing when thry took crimea. Trump ain't gonna fuck about with military moves. It makes no sense for russia to want to deal with trump. Putin and bill Clinton have met and more friendly than any relationship with Trump.
It's funny how in the wikileaks email podesta states to change the narrative to Russia and to call people Nazis. It's incredible that no one in America has been bothered to read any of the wikileaks which would have made this moot. I wonder why the mainstream news never covered any wikileaks bombs and podesta or the Clintons foundation.

Also I recommend H A Goodman on YouTube he only has been vlogging on this for a year which I have been following in depth and it's crazy how accurate he is and how fake news is reporting.

I come down to the point that every major country has been screwing with our elections for years, but we usually tolerate it. For example, we know the Brit IC colluded with never-Trumpers and the DNC/Clinton campaign with regards to the debunked dossier. We also know that Israel was preparing propaganda against both sides because their IC is paranoid as hell.

This was just a particularly divisive election, and the Russians found a little more opportunity to get noticed, or they intended to get noticed.

cryptoadam

Banned
I come down to the point that every major country has been screwing with our elections for years, but we usually tolerate it. For example, we know the Brit IC colluded with never-Trumpers and the DNC/Clinton campaign with regards to the debunked dossier. We also know that Israel was preparing propaganda against both sides because their IC is paranoid as hell.

This was just a particularly divisive election, and the Russians found a little more opportunity to get noticed, or they intended to get noticed.

I am sure China must be in there somewhere and I wouldn't put it past Germany to stick their fingers in the pot.

USA/Russia have been "hacking" elections for decades. Now other countries want their hands in the cookie jar too. Expect more of this going forward. USA needs to look into protecting the sanctity of their elections going forward.

gohepcat

Banned
Is this the old "the first time he visited Moscow in 1987, he came back changed" story bundled in different clothing?

When Mueller shows everyone what he's got, the facts had better match the rhetoric.
The rhetoric from whom? You’re setting up an impossible standard and will simply hand wave any slime bag thing that they do find as “no big deal”

gohepcat

Banned
Strange how no one brings up that Hillary (by way of the DNC and ally never-Trump Republicans like the Bushes) colluded with the British IC to fund a fake dossier.
It’s not that strange considering this fucking InfoWars-style conspiracy theory garbage exists solely in the fevered minds of people like yourself.

It’s not that strange considering this fucking InfoWars-style conspiracy theory garbage exists solely in the fevered minds of people like yourself.

Aside from it happening. It was a British spook who fabricated the dossier with money from never-Trumpers like McMuffin, who then passed it to the Democrats.

Yet no one claims McMuffin colluded with the redcoats. Hmm.

Chiggs

The rhetoric from whom?

I answered that in previous responses. And quite clearly too. I'm sorry if that wasn't apparent to you.
You’re setting up an impossible standard and will simply hand wave any slime bag thing that they do find as “no big deal”

Thanks for predicting the future and "outing" me as a Trump supporter. Boy, am I in a real pickle now!

In all seriousness, your comment about setting an impossible standard is completely lolworthy. It's essentially you saying: "who cares what the evidence is, nobody will believe it, anyway!" Not only does that show extreme contempt for the millions of Americans who want closure (or the closest thing to it) with this investigation, and who will absolutely not tolerate a treasonous President, it's also your acknowledgement there is a potential for the Big Kahuna evidence, if/when it arrives, to be completely underwhelming or murky, both of which would sink the dreams of millions who desperately want to see Trump convicted of high treason.

Oh, the many wonders of tribalism!

Last edited:

gohepcat

Banned
I answered that in previous responses. And quite clearly too. I'm sorry if that wasn't apparent to you.

Thanks for predicting the future and "outing" me as a Trump supporter. Boy, am I in a real pickle now!

In all seriousness, your comment about setting an impossible standard is completely lolworthy. It's essentially you saying: "who cares what the evidence is, nobody will believe it, anyway!" Not only does that show extreme contempt for the millions of Americans who want closure (or the closest thing to it) with this investigation, and who will absolutely not tolerate a treasonous President, it's also your acknowledgement there is a potential for the Big Kahuna evidence, if/when it arrives, to be completely underwhelming or murky, both of which would sink the dreams of millions who desperately want to see Trump convicted of high treason.

Oh, the many wonders of tribalism!

I have no idea what the fuck you’re on about. There are millions of Americans who will support Trump no matter what he does. He is constantly getting caught in lies and then saying it’s “fake news” and people absolutely… 100%… believe him. If you can’t see the incredibly dangerous environment this idiot has created you are in for a fucking big surprise.

And of course it’s going to be “underwhelming and murky“ Trump has done things that should have disqualified him from being president many times over but people seem to find ways to justify them.

Of course you’re not a Trump supporter. I bet you’re one of the millions of people who can obviously see that he’s a total fucking dirt bag but don’t have a goddamn guts to stand up against obviously shitty and dangerous behavior. You are just hedging your bets.

FStubbs

I have no idea what the fuck you’re on about. There are millions of Americans who will support Trump no matter what he does. He is constantly getting caught in lies and then saying it’s “fake news” and people absolutely… 100%… believe him. If you can’t see the incredibly dangerous environment this idiot has created you are in for a fucking big surprise.

And of course it’s going to be “underwhelming and murky“ Trump has done things that should have disqualified him from being president many times over but people seem to find ways to justify them.

Of course you’re not a Trump supporter. I bet you’re one of the millions of people who can obviously see that he’s a total fucking dirt bag but don’t have a goddamn guts to stand up against obviously shitty and dangerous behavior. You are just hedging your bets.

Therein lies the problem. Trump voters love his behavior and his politics. In their eyes he helped save the country from that n ... Obama and MS-13 and what have you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom