• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump "Owned by Russia for 30 years" says his "Art of Deal" Ghostwriter

Status
Not open for further replies.

luigimario

Banned
https://www.inquisitr.com/4986267/donald-trump-russia-art-of-deal-ghostwriter/

"Reports from the German magazine Bild reference intelligence files from the former Soviet satellite state of Czechoslovakia, which took an interest in Trump after he married Czech fashion model Ivana Marie Zelníčková in 1977. They say that Trump was “being pressured” to run for president in 1996. But after his abortive 1999 run, his presidential ambitions lay dormant for more than a decade, until he visited Moscow again.

As the Inquisitr reported in February of this year, a top Russian propagandist has said on his own social media account that Russia’s interest in promoting a Trump presidential run began in 2012, which was also the year that Trump applied to trademark what would become his catch phrase, “Make America Great Again.” "

It's an interesting read, definitely adds credibility to the idea that the Kremlin has something over Trump.

Trump also spent the 2016 campaign running an overtly pro-Russian campaign message, praising Vladimir Putin’s leadership, defending him from allegations of murdering his political opponents, and calling for a realignment of US strategy in Syria and Ukraine. When questioned about Putin's hobby of murdering his political opponents, Trump said that the USA does the same, which is now the favourite defence of people on the right to Russian election meddling.

Trump has never criticised or attacked Putin, despite being told that they meddled in the election, planted fake news stories all over social media, intrusion's into state voter registration systems, Russian spy ships found off the eastern coast of the United States. And he never has any problem's attacking the US's historical and political allies or even disabled reporters, but attacking a nation that acted aggressively towards the US? Nah.

There's also him believing a foreign hostile power over his own intelligence agencies, his campaign denying over 20 times that they had any contact with the Russians, which turned out to be a lie, still refusing to show his tax returns, refusing to impose new sanctions on Russia etc.

Trump supporter or not, you can't deny there is something here. It could be nothing, it could be something, but only way to find out is to continue investigating....

Sapiens

I wonder what the fuck will happen to him if and when it's ever proven he's behaved treasonously...

And how fox news will have to spin it.

Last edited:

luigimario

Banned
I wonder what the fuck will happen to him if and when it's ever proven he's behaved treasonously...

How would half the country react to having the God-Emporer impeached? What impact would it have to american democracy? I mean this could have massive ramifications decades into the future...

Sapiens

How would half the country react to having the God-Emporer impeached? What impact would it have to american democracy? I mean this could have massive ramifications decades into the future...
Less than half! ;)

Well, fuck 'em - this is just self destructive behaviour at this point - and it will be a lesson to both parties to never pull this Jeb/Hillary, political succession bullshit again.

I recall some idiot suggested that 'murica would have called it a fix if Trump lost and taken up arms and rioted - and I would have really liked to have seen that play out, lol.

One thing is for certain, Trump has already left the world in a worse state than he found it.

Fuck, I liked this guy so much better when he was just on tv and bangin' models.

Gander

Banned
Technically it's not treason unless you're at war with the country in question so I can't see him ever being charged with that.

What are they teaching you guys in school? It's treason anytime. People who sell secrets to Russia right now that is treason, even though we are not at war.

JCK75

There is something incredibly rich about knocks on Fox News spinning when the OP Is an article from the Inquisitr which has an actual worse track record than Infowars.

What are they teaching you guys in school? It's treason anytime. People who sell secrets to Russia right now that is treason, even though we are not at war.

I'm talking about the legal definition of treason. Thats important if you want to charge him with treason by collusion. For collusion with a foreign government to be prosecutable as treason you have to be at war with it. Look it up before you throw insults around. You can consider it treason all you like and I might agree with you but in legal terms it isn't.

Last edited:

TheMikado

Banned

That’s not legal treason:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treason

Ironically the legal definition in the US was created to prevent dissenting as being called treason. Basically they were worried about people overusing and accusing people whose views they didn’t agree with.

TheMikado

Banned
I'm talking about the legal definition of treason. Thats important if you want to charge him with treason by collusion. For collusion with a foreign government to be prosecutable as treason you have to be at war with it. Look it up before you throw insults around. You can consider it treason all you like and I might agree with you but in legal terms it isn't.

hes-right-you-know.jpg

Jon Neu

Banned
Trump has never criticised or attacked Putin

Trump is literally responsible for the death of russian soldiers backed by the Kremlin, yet democrats are still with this nonsense of Trump kissing Putin's ass, when actually the Clinton's have far more ties with Russia (and Saudi Arabia).

Trump has literally and publicly threaten Russia and Putin for it's support of Assad. But sure, let's continue to spin the ridiculous narrative with the only ultimate intent of justifying why the democrats losing the elections wasn't their fault.

Was this before or after the article about the woman who had a bigfoot baby? I haven't had a chance to read through the latest issue while at the store picking up a dozen rolls of aluminum foil.

There is something incredibly rich about knocks on Fox News spinning when the OP Is an article from the Inquisitr which has an actual worse track record than Infowars.

No shit. If this drivel can be posted, I think I should just make an official Infowars OT. At least some laughs can be had out of it, as Jones' schtick is legitimately hilarious.

Trump is literally responsible for the death of russian soldiers backed by the Kremlin, yet democrats are still with this nonsense of Trump kissing Putin's ass, when actually the Clinton's have far more ties with Russia (and Saudi Arabia).

Trump has literally and publicly threaten Russia and Putin for it's support of Assad. But sure, let's continue to spin the ridiculous narrative with the only ultimate intent of justifying why the democrats losing the elections wasn't their fault.
Trump has threatened russia?

Last edited:

TheMikado

Banned

The Trump is Putin’s lackey narrative really distracts from the actual discussion. This is the kind of BS that helps no one.

The main focus should be Russian interference and American involvement if any. End of story. Let’s cut it out with the Trump is Putin’s b* tch narrative in every thread until there’s hard evidence and focus on the hard evidence we do have which other intelligence, news, and expert opinions have corroborated so we can at least agree on that much.

dolabla

So is Trump a buffoon (like some on the left like to think of him as)? Or an evil genius who's been working for the Russians for 30 years and was able to pull off the greatest heist in world history (the Presidency)? :D

TheMikado

Banned
So is Trump a buffoon (like some on the left like to think of him as)? Or an evil genius who's been working for the Russians for 30 years and was able to pull off the greatest heist in world history (the Presidency)? :D

It could go either way, I’ll have to wait until muellers investigation to through to figure out if he was the ringleader or so out of the loop he didn’t realize his own staff was heavily involved in corruption.

These conspiracy theories regarding Trump are retarded and don't make any sense. The left are just unhinged throwing anything and everything at him and hoping it sticks.

dolabla

It could go either way, I’ll have to wait until muellers investigation to through to figure out if he was the ringleader or so out of the loop he didn’t realize his own staff was heavily involved in corruption.

I know you said you will wait.

However, realistically though, do you honestly believe Trump was able to elude all the spying networks we have and pull off such a scheme that words can not even begin to describe just how insanely difficult such an operation would be to pull off?

These conspiracy theories regarding Trump are retarded and don't make any sense. The left are just unhinged throwing anything and everything at him and hoping it sticks.

As someone else said, you can't repeatedly call Trump an "idiot", "moron", "incompetent stooge", etc. and then start claiming he has been a part of a 30-year long conspiracy for Russia to take over the US government.

The only member of his staff who has charges on them other than "lying to the FBI" is Manafort, and all his crimes took place almost a decade ago while he was with the Podesta Group.

There is no evidence Trump was "surrounded by corruption".

As someone else said, you can't repeatedly call Trump an "idiot", "moron", "incompetent stooge", etc. and then start claiming he has been a part of a 30-year long conspiracy for Russia to take over the US government.

The only member of his staff who has charges on them other than "lying to the FBI" is Manafort, and all his crimes took place almost a decade ago while he was with the Podesta Group.

What

yebiEh7.png

e: oh the little old qualifier of "just lying to the fbi". lol

Last edited:

luigimario

Banned

I honestly tried to find a tweet where the POTUS attacked Putin, and even typing that sentence made me depressed thinking about our current political climate, that tweets are now official presidential statements. But anyway, if you could direct me towards them I would be grateful.

Could you also explain to me why he refused new sanctions on Russia, why he defends Putin's killing of journalists and opponents, why he believes Putin over his own intelligence agencies, why he is not at all concerned about Russian attacks into America's democracy etc?

Maybe I am wrong, which I hope I am, but that should be concerning even for you.....

I honestly tried to find a tweet where the POTUS attacked Putin, and even typing that sentence made me depressed thinking about our current political climate, that tweets are now official presidential statements. But anyway, if you could direct me towards them I would be grateful.

Could you also explain to me why he refused new sanctions on Russia, why he defends Putin's killing of journalists and opponents, why he believes Putin over his own intelligence agencies, why he is not at all concerned about Russian attacks into America's democracy etc?

Maybe I am wrong, which I hope I am, but that should be concerning even for you.....

We blew up Russian soldiers with a missile strike. I think that qualifies as an attack.

Did you even read what I said?

Granted, I forgot about Gates (although he still no charges relating to "corruption" against him), but the other charges are just the typical FBI whining about someone lying to them while they lie their asses off.

Sorry, I forgot that lying to the special counsel doesn't count.

luigimario

Banned
Did you even read what I said?

Granted, I forgot about Gates (although he still no charges relating to "corruption" against him), but the other charges are just the typical FBI whining about someone lying to them while they lie their asses off.

For the guys who are so "Blue lives matter", you seem to pick and choose which blue lives matter.....

Do you think Trump is right to trust Putin over the FBI? Yes I'm sure the FBI has lied countless times, as has Putin, but the FBI's ultimate goal has been to protect the USA, we can't say the same for Putin can we?

For the guys who are so "Blue lives matter", you seem to pick and choose which blue lives matter.....

Do you think Trump is right to trust Putin over the FBI? Yes I'm sure the FBI has lied countless times, as has Putin, but the FBI's ultimate goal has been to protect the USA, we can't say the same for Putin can we?

I've never been "Blue Lives Matter" LMAO. I am incredibly skeptical of LE and intelligence agencies in the US. At a local level, I've personally seen cops involved in the meth trade and acting as enforcers for local politicians. At the national level, it just gets worse from there.

luigimario

Banned
I've never been "Blue Lives Matter" LMAO. I am incredibly skeptical of LE and intelligence agencies in the US. At a local level, I've personally seen cops involved in the meth trade and acting as enforcers for local politicians. At the national level, it just gets worse from there.

May not be you specifically but there is a massive over lap with people who scream "Blue Lives Matter!" and the ones who throw the FBI under the bus for Putin/Trump.....

I think so.

I could link to a whole bunch of cases on corruption that all started with initial charges of "lying to the FBI" but what's the point?

We both know why people lie to the FBI.

Because they forgot something or thought it was unimportant or were intimidated?

Years ago the left had some skepticism of "lying to authorities" because they understood the authorities utilized underhanded tactics to trick people.

You know that these people weren't picked off the street, and have very capable expensive lawyers advising them, right?

Intimidation by LEOs is a real thing and it happens way too much.

However. LOL at the idea that the campaing manager and aides to a presidential campaign are on the same level that randos get picked up for.

insane

Last edited:

Gander

Banned
No he is not here is the full legal definition

treason
n. the crime of betraying one's country, defined in Article III, section 3 of the U.S. Constitution: "Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort." Treason requires overt acts and includes the giving of government security secrets to other countries, even if friendly, when the information could harm American security. Treason can include revealing to an antagonistic country secrets such as the design of a bomber being built by a private company for the Defense Department. Treason may include "espionage" (spying for a foreign power or doing damage to the operation of the government and its agencies, particularly those involved in security) but is separate and worse than "sedition," which involves a conspiracy to upset the operation of the government.

Trump supporter or not, you can't deny there is something here. It could be nothing, it could be something, but only way to find out is to continue investigating....

The idea Trump was "owned" by Russia for 30 years, ran for POTUS, and was allowed to become POTUS is a silly conspiracy theory. Pres. Obama's admin probably did all they could behind the scenes to look into Trump to make sure he wasn't a Manchurian candidate.

Last edited:

TheMikado

Banned
No he is not here is the full legal definition

treason
n. the crime of betraying one's country, defined in Article III, section 3 of the U.S. Constitution: "Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort." Treason requires overt acts and includes the giving of government security secrets to other countries, even if friendly, when the information could harm American security. Treason can include revealing to an antagonistic country secrets such as the design of a bomber being built by a private company for the Defense Department. Treason may include "espionage" (spying for a foreign power or doing damage to the operation of the government and its agencies, particularly those involved in security) but is separate and worse than "sedition," which involves a conspiracy to upset the operation of the government.

Yes he is. It says so right above. Here's a constitutional lawyer for you:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...cee7ce475fc_story.html?utm_term=.8a916ccd601f

MYTH NO. 2
Aiding Russia is treason against the United States.
Stephen Colbert’s recent segment “Michael Flynn’s White House Tenure: It’s Funny ’Cause It’s Treason” was but one of many accusations of treason hurled against Flynn and other White House associates because of their proven or alleged ties to Russia. “Consider the evidence that Trump is a traitor,” exhorted an essay in Salon. It is, in fact, treasonable to aid the “enemies” of the United States.

But enemies are defined very precisely under American treason law. An enemy is a nation or an organization with which the United States is in a declared or open war . Nations with whom we are formally at peace, such as Russia, are not enemies. (Indeed, a treason prosecution naming Russia as an enemy would be tantamount to a declaration of war.) Russia is a strategic adversary whose interests are frequently at odds with those of the United States, but for purposes of treason law it is no different than Canada or France or even the American Red Cross. The details of the alleged connections between Russia and Trump officials are therefore irrelevant to treason law.

This was true even in the 1950s, at the height of the Cold War. When Julius and Ethel Rosenberg handed over nuclear secrets to the Soviet Union, they were tried and executed for espionage, not treason. Indeed, Trump could give the U.S. nuclear codes to Vladimir Putin or bug the Oval Office with a direct line to the Kremlin and it would not be treason, as a legal matter. Of course, such conduct would violate various laws and would constitute grounds for impeachment as a “high crime and misdemeanor” — the framers fully understood that there could be cases of reprehensible disloyalty that might escape the narrow confines of the treason clause.

So who are the current enemies of the United States? North Korea is a possible enemy, since the Korean War was never formally concluded. Certain nonstate actors can also count as enemies, and terrorist groups such as al-Qaeda and the Islamic State probably fit the definition.

TheMikado

Banned

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_political_scandals_in_the_United_States#Donald_Trump_administration_(2017–present)

Federal government scandals[edit]
Donald Trump administration (2017–present)[edit]
Further information: Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections and 2017–18 United States political sexual scandals
Executive Branch[edit]
  • Scott Pruitt (R) Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency resigned citing increasing numbers of investigations into his administration. The EPA’s own Chief Ethics Official had been pushing for independent studies into Pruitt’s actions and 13 other separate investigations were under way, including alleged corruption for personal gain, salary increases without White House approval, use of government staff on personal projects and unnecessary spending on offices and security. He resigned July 5, (2018)[1][2][3]

1. Albert Kelly (R) EPA Superfund Task Force Director and top aide to EPA Chief Scott Pruitt (R) resigned amid scrutiny of his previous actions as leader of a bank in Oklahoma which led to $125,000 fine and lifetime ban from banking.(2018)[4][5][6]
  2. Pasquale "Nino" Perrotta ( ) EPA Security Administrator resigned after allegations of lavish spending and improper contracts (2018)[7]
  3. Samantha Dravis (R) EPA Associate Administrator and Senior Counsel in the Office of Policy resigned abruptly after allegations of being a no show employee.(2018)[8][9][10]

• Foreign policy advisor George Papadopoulos (R) (whose boss was Jeff Sessions) pleaded guilty on October 5, 2017, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia to making false statements to FBI agents relating to contacts he had with agents of the Russian government while working for the Trump campaign.(2017)[11][12][13]
  • National Security Advisor Michael Flynn was forced to resign on February 13, 2017, over conversations he had with Russian envoys about sanctions during the transition. On December 1, 2017, Flynn pleaded guilty to charges of lying to the FBI as a plea bargain in exchange for cooperation against another Trump transition official who directed his alleged communications with the Russian government.(2017)[14][15]
  • Dr. William C. Bradford resigned from the United States Department of Energy Office of Indian Energy amid reports that he had made racial slurs directed at Barack Obama on Disqus and Twitter. Bradford had claimed that some of the comments were the result of identity theft and not his.(2017)[16]
  • Tom Price (R) Health and Human Services Secretary, was forced to resign on September 29, 2017, after it was discovered that he spent hundreds of thousands of taxpayer dollars on private flights.[17]
  • Center for Disease Control Director Dr. Brenda Fitzgerald (R) was forced to resign on January 31, 2018, after it was discovered that she bought tobacco stock, the leading cause of preventable death in the US, and creating a conflict of interest.[18]
  • Taylor Weyeneth (R) Deputy CoS at the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy resigned when it was revealed the 24 year old had no qualifications for the position and no related work history other than working on President Trump's campaign (2018).[19][20]
  • David Sorensen (R) White House speechwriter, resigned after his ex-wife Jessica Corbett came forward with abuse allegations.(2018)[21][22]
  • Vivieca Wright Simpson, Chief of Staff to Secretary of Veterans Affairs David Shulkin (I) resigned after an inspector general report charged that she altered an email to make it appear Shulkin was getting an award during a trip to Europe in order to gain approval to use taxpayer dollars to pay for Shulkin's wife to accompany him.[23]
  • White House Staff Secretary Rob Porter (R) resigned from the position on February 7, 2018, following public allegations of spousal abuse from his two ex-wives, Colbie Holderness and Jennifer Willoughby.[24][25] The allegations were supported by photographs of a black eye and a restraining order.[26] The Washington Postreported that White House counsel Donald McGahn had known since January 2017 about the allegations Porter's ex-wives made to the FBI, and that Chief of Staff John F. Kelly had known about the allegations since October 2017, still promoting Porter after.[27] Post reporter Aaron Blake wrote that this development made the allegations a "full-blown scandal".[28] Kelly told reporters on March 2, 2018, that he sought Porter's resignation immediately after learning of the accusations on February 6 and regretted his handling of Porter's departure, statements that were at odds with earlier White House statements and congressional testimony by FBI Director, Christopher Wray.[29][30]
  • Tony Tooke Chief of the US Forest Service, resigned after a series of sexual harassment and retaliation accusations.(2018)[31]
  • Paul Manafort (R) 2016 Campaign Chairman for Trump, was indicted on charges of conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money and making false statements as part of the Special Counsel investigation.[32] They have not yet been convicted as of June 2018.
  • Rick Gates (R) 2016 Deputy Campaign Chairman to Donald Trump (R) pleaded guilty to conspiracy and lying to investigators concerning his work lobbying with Ukraine as well as tax and bank fraud (2018)[33][34]

Last edited:

Panda1

Banned
https://www.inquisitr.com/4986267/donald-trump-russia-art-of-deal-ghostwriter/

"Reports from the German magazine Bild reference intelligence files from the former Soviet satellite state of Czechoslovakia, which took an interest in Trump after he married Czech fashion model Ivana Marie Zelníčková in 1977. They say that Trump was “being pressured” to run for president in 1996. But after his abortive 1999 run, his presidential ambitions lay dormant for more than a decade, until he visited Moscow again.

As the Inquisitr reported in February of this year, a top Russian propagandist has said on his own social media account that Russia’s interest in promoting a Trump presidential run began in 2012, which was also the year that Trump applied to trademark what would become his catch phrase, “Make America Great Again.” "

It's an interesting read, definitely adds credibility to the idea that the Kremlin has something over Trump.

Trump also spent the 2016 campaign running an overtly pro-Russian campaign message, praising Vladimir Putin’s leadership, defending him from allegations of murdering his political opponents, and calling for a realignment of US strategy in Syria and Ukraine. When questioned about Putin's hobby of murdering his political opponents, Trump said that the USA does the same, which is now the favourite defence of people on the right to Russian election meddling.

Trump has never criticised or attacked Putin, despite being told that they meddled in the election, planted fake news stories all over social media, intrusion's into state voter registration systems, Russian spy ships found off the eastern coast of the United States. And he never has any problem's attacking the US's historical and political allies or even disabled reporters, but attacking a nation that acted aggressively towards the US? Nah.

There's also him believing a foreign hostile power over his own intelligence agencies, his campaign denying over 20 times that they had any contact with the Russians, which turned out to be a lie, still refusing to show his tax returns, refusing to impose new sanctions on Russia etc.

Amazing someone said something completely without facts but 'we can't deny something is here.' Next sentrnce it could be nothing.

OP please tell me your age you can't be so fucking guillible to post gorilla channel shit and not look like a completed fucking retard. Have you ever read any wikileaks dnc emails? How can people still think there is any link between Russian government and Trump when a 2 year 20million dollar investigation has concluded Trump is not involved in anything. I can't believe I responded to this to tell you get a grip on what is called gossip or hearsay for political gain and facts.
Its well known luigimario is a rapist some source said. Now you have to believe there is something to you being a rapist. Until we investigate it could be nothing lol
How old are you?

Amazing someone said something completely without facts but 'we can't deny something is here.' Next sentrnce it could be nothing.

OP please tell me your age you can't be so fucking guillible to post gorilla channel shit and not look like a completed fucking retard. Have you ever read any wikileaks dnc emails? How can people still think there is any link between Russian government and Trump when a 2 year 20million dollar investigation has concluded Trump is not involved in anything. I can't believe I responded to this to tell you get a grip on what is called gossip or hearsay for political gain and facts.
Its well known luigimario is a rapist some source said. Now you have to believe there is something to you being a rapist. Until we investigate it could be nothing lol
How old are you?

They have literally not concluded anything.

They have sent out 25(ish) indictments and have multiple guilty pleas though.

Chiggs

Is this the old "the first time he visited Moscow in 1987, he came back changed" story bundled in different clothing?

When Mueller shows everyone what he's got, the facts had better match the rhetoric.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom