Trump plans SOTU reveal of two-day Kim Jong Un summit

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Mar 5, 2009
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/02/05/trump-north-korea-state-of-the-union-1148311

President Donald Trump told a group of television news anchors hours before his State of the Union address on Tuesday that he plans to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un for a two-day summit in Vietnam on Feb. 27 and 28.

Trump is expected to formally announce the details of his second summit with Kim during remarks from the House chamber later in the evening, four sources familiar with his plans told POLITICO.

May 22, 2018
"He's humanizing and legitimizing the north Korean dictator"
I mean....it could be because he is?

He has repeatedly over the past year or so spoken about Kim Jong Un as if he is a reasonable and relatable person. He is not. He is a dictator presiding over one of the most violent and repressive regimes in the world at the moment.

I mean he can make all the lies, jokes and compliments he wants. It doesn't change the reality of who and what North Korea is. The fact he thinks he is fooling anyone when he does is frankly hilarious. I mean his lemming followers may buy his shit, but there is no way the rest of the world is.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2018
You ever watch a crime room interrogation? You'll never see the interrogator from the get-go blow his load on the suspect like "WE'VE GOT YOUR HAIR. WE'VE GOT THE FOOTPRINTS. WE KNOW YOU KILLED HER YOU MONSTER PIECE OF SHIT!" They always act like they are your best buddy looking out for your interests. What exactly is the alternative? Just keep NK out of sight and out of mind? Impose, on and off, phony sanctions like like we've been doing the past 30 years? Rain hell "the likes of which the world has never seen" on them and start a nuclear war? The American left are the only group I see that believes establishing diplomatic relations with NK as a bad thing.

Apr 15, 2018
I mean....it could be because he is?

He has repeatedly over the past year or so spoken about Kim Jong Un as if he is a reasonable and relatable person. He is not. He is a dictator presiding over one of the most violent and repressive regimes in the world at the moment.

I mean he can make all the lies, jokes and compliments he wants. It doesn't change the reality of who and what North Korea is. The fact he thinks he is fooling anyone when he does is frankly hilarious. I mean his lemming followers may buy his shit, but there is no way the rest of the world is.
You can't seriously be this stupid? Has it ever occured to you that their might be a reason why Trump speaks about him differently?

"Hey guys, I'm trying to draw a peace treaty with this piece of shit in north Korea. Can you believe it. That shit stain actually answered the phone. What a moron" -Nobody Important at the state of the union

Mar 12, 2014
You can't seriously be this stupid? Has it ever occured to you that their might be a reason why Trump speaks about him differently?

"Hey guys, I'm trying to draw a peace treaty with this piece of shit in north Korea. Can you believe it. That shit stain actually answered the phone. What a moron" -Nobody Important at the state of the union
Day 1: He is too unstable to have access to the nuclear football. This maniac must be impeached.

Day 2: He refuses to virtue signal the start of nuclear war. He clearly loves dictators if he won't nuke them. What a piece of shit who must be impeached.