• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NSFW Trump retweets video of supporter shouting 'white power'

AfricanKing

Formerly 'AfricanKing' ... purposely obtuse
Jul 16, 2017

US President Donald Trump retweeted a video showing one of his supporters loudly shouting "white power".

The supporter was among a group of people taking part in a pro-Trump rally at a retirement complex in Florida.

The footage showed supporters and opponents of the president hurling abuse and swearing at one another.

Mr Trump has denied accusations that he is seeking to capitalise on racial tensions. His spokesman says he did not hear the "white power" comment.

In the tweet, which was later deleted, the president thanked "the great people of The Villages" - referring to the retirement community north-west of Orlando where the rally took place. "The Radical Left Do Nothing Democrats will Fall in the Fall. Corrupt Joe is shot. See you soon!!!," he wrote.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Fuck Trump, dick wad, white trash, idiot all the other foul language though A-Ok.

Anyways seems to me he was saying it in a more sarcastic way since the guy was calling him a racist. Oh your going to call me a racist while WHITE POWER in your face. but still not a good look on Trump. But gotta love how the rest of the video is ignored and how nasty those anti-Trump people were being.

JordanN

Apr 21, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
You know, it cracks me up seeing a video of 100% white people and it's both sides fighting over who is "racist".

I never seen other non-white groups go to huge lengths to call their own people racist.

Maybe that's why the guy said the line in tongue and cheek. Do the protestors not realize it's only all white people there? Are they not contributing to said "white power" by being all white?

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
May 9, 2016
h*ck
He didn't call the KKK 'very fine people' or are you being sarcastic? I can never tell!
It's an extra layer of sarcasm directed at my sarcastic remark.
Next these liberlols will tell me Trump is racist if he calls the KKK "very fine people"
Fact: Trump did not call the KKK very fine people.

DChosenOne

Aug 25, 2019
But they often do lead to violence. And often times money is wasted because large numbers of police have to be dispatched to try and keep the two sides apart.

• LOL
Reactions: Bolivar687

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
May 9, 2016
h*ck
False.

He said there were some very fine people on both sides of the Charlottesville protest.

Not everyone at that protest was a KKK member
I don't have the energy to go down this line of discussion. You can research the facts yourself and believe whatever you want. But I'll say again: Trump did not call the KKK very fine people.

Dec 15, 2011
That longer video really shows you who is intolerant and aggressive.
Weird, because if Joe Biden posted a video of his supporters screaming black power I doubt Shaun King, or yourself for that matter, would take issue with it.
Race baiting scumbags like our friendly OP can't take a fraction of what they dish out.
They endorse "you ain't black" "racial jungle" Biden - words, unsolicited that came out of the mans mouth (remember: silence is compliance!)
They express glee in the unsanctioned destruction of property and turn a blind eye to all violence if it fits their agenda.
They cry fake tears the instant they can claim victim points, thinking that anyone gives a shit about their argument when they have gone to lengths to repeatedly shit on others.
They exist to inject race into everything, fuelling racial division and relying on the morally bankrupt dogma of identity politics.

May they reap what they sow and may their harvest be plentiful.

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2011
Counter protesting should be outlawed. It serves no purpose but to provoke.
Isn’t that the purpose of every protest? To voice your displeasure in hopes of provoking a response of some kind?

I can’t really think of any situation where people should have arguably their most important right under the constitution taken from them.

Airola

Jun 25, 2015
Finland
So it's a 2 minute clip of a clash between old people in which for one second someone says "white power" while passing by. And that has become "Trump retweeting video of supporter shouting white power".

The video is hilarious though!
It's a bunch of old people driving in golf carts shouting support for Trump and other old people yelling how the Trump supporters are nazis. At one point one old lady blocking one golf cart yelling "You fucking piece of shit! Don't touch me! Where's the officer! Where's the officer! Fuck off nazi pig!"
It's like some 90's comedy with an elderly cast, like maybe Jack Lemmon or something, but written by Seth Rogen.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
And this is the same white guy who tweeted to destroy and burn down churches.

How does he still have a twitter account but someone making memes is banned.

Reactions: onewingedhoneybee

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
The Pentagon
So it's a 2 minute clip of a clash between old people in which for one second someone says "white power" while passing by. And that has become "Trump retweeting video of supporter shouting white power".

The video is hilarious though!
It's a bunch of old people driving in golf carts shouting support for Trump and other old people yelling how the Trump supporters are nazis. At one point one old lady blocking one golf cart yelling "You fucking piece of shit! Don't touch me! Where's the officer! Where's the officer! Fuck off nazi pig!"
It's like some 90's comedy with an elderly cast, like maybe Jack Lemmon or something, but written by Seth Rogen.
battle of the sewer rat bastards

Reactions: Madevil

lame gag1990

Mar 23, 2019
The more I see news outlets spinning anything Trump related out of context, the more I think he must be doing something right. News outlets are scum, they always have been. They are the master manipulators and they've been doing it for many, many years now. Good luck to Donald.

At least he's not this creepy fuck:

DChosenOne

Aug 25, 2019
^ Holy crap. Someone really needs to sit Biden down and tell him that this kinda stuff isn't cool.
I honestly don't think he's trying to be sexual in any way, I think he's just an affectionate touchy feely old dude.
But yeah... appears very creepy.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
You know it's a sign of the times when a guy with a black power fist for an avatar tries to make a gotcha post of a video about some idiot saying white power. It's literally dumb and dumber.

And the tweet by Talcum X thrown in for good measure. Sorry, I woulda seen it if I weren't at church worshiping Jesus, Talcum.

And c'mon, Trump wouldn't have posted this if he saw that guy saying that -- no politician would've. On the other hand:

Trump definitely needs to stop tweeting, though. He doesn't have a complicit press and a black caucus who'll hide his fuckups like Dumbo here did.

Last edited:
Reactions: Somnium and Boston

LoV

Jan 8, 2015
African hasn't posted anything other than the op. He's looking to disturb the forum. He found this on the front page of reddit.

Reactions: Somnium

quickwhips

Jan 26, 2009
That video was great. So many people hating their own race and not one black anywhere to be seen. The white power was a joke to fuck with those clowns. Did CNN post this?

Last edited:
Reactions: cryptoadam

BadBurger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2019
The guy already called almost all Mexicans rapists and drug dealers and Nazi's very fine people. Tried to block travel from Muslim countries. If he walked out to his next bizarre press conference with a Kekistan arm patch I wouldn't be all that surprised. I'd be more interested in seeing how McConnell and the other enablers tried to contort it into being anything approaching normal or appropriate.

Last edited:

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Trump didn't stop travel from China during Covid-19 and he still got shit for it. And when he did close the borders, he STILL gets shit for it.

He's going to be called a Nazi even if he breathes air.
Meanwhile, the people actually painting swastikas get almost no mention in the news: