• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NSFW Trump retweets video of supporter shouting 'white power'

BadBurger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2019
Trump didn't stop travel from China during Covid-19 and he still got shit for it. And when he did close the borders, he STILL gets shit for it.

He's going to be called a Nazi even if he breathes air.
Trump tried to restrict travel from China, though the efforts weren't ultimately effective because they were too limited. People in the intelligence and health communities were making it well known that a possible pandemic was coming after China officially identified COVID-19 and the SARS-CoV-2 virus on December 31, 2019. Ahead of Chinese New Years, when the intelligence community knew millions of Chinese would be traveling abroad, he only wanted to restrict foreign nationals who had visited China, and only for certain airlines (all in the article, and dozens of others). Knowing that China was not doing any testing or restrictions at their airports, but were themselves rather denying that the virus and disease existed. Meaning it was going to be a session of Plague Inc. played out in real life.

He then spent months denying it was a problem, called it a flu (including his own surgeon general, urging people early on to just get their flu shots), suggested it would magically vanish in the spring and summer, started competing with states that were struggling with the epidemic for vital supplies, etc. It's a comedy of errors that the entire world is well aware of and why we're still locked in a struggle with this thing even as other countries have largely wrestled it under control.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Mar 5, 2009
The guy already called almost all Mexicans rapists and drug dealers and Nazi's very fine people. Tried to block travel from Muslim countries. If he walked out to his next bizarre press conference with a Kekistan arm patch I wouldn't be all that surprised. I'd be more interested in seeing how McConnell and the other enablers tried to contort it into being anything approaching normal or appropriate.
-Some of the Mexicans that cross the border illegally.
-A few countries that could have potential terrorist problems. The majority of Muslims and Muslim countries were not blocked. The same countries that were temporarily blocked were blocked by the previous administration at one point.
-He condemned the white supremist group at Charlottesville.

JordanN

Apr 21, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Trump tried to restrict travel from China, though the efforts weren't ultimately effective because they were too limited. People in the intelligence and health communities were making it well known that a possible pandemic was coming after China officially identified COVID-19 and the SARS-CoV-2 virus on December 31, 2019.
And you think if Trump went ahead and used that as an excuse to block all travel, the Left was going to love him?

The same Left who were already screaming their heads off when it was called "Wuhan Flu"? You weren't actually allowed to blame China back then or you were "racist".

No way, they hate all his immigration policies. Even when they're actually meant to protect Americans.

He then spent months denying it was a problem, called it a flu (including his own surgeon general, urging people early on to just get their flu shots), suggested it would magically vanish in the spring and summer, started competing with states that were struggling with the epidemic for vital supplies, etc. It's a comedy of errors that the entire world is well aware of and why we're still locked in a struggle with this thing even as other countries have largely wrestled it under control.
Not his fault.
Look who is holding the Blacklivesmatter protests everyday instead of staying indoors? The media only cared about Corona when it was convenient or could be used to attack Republicans.
Now it's a nothingburger.

Last edited:
Reactions: onewingedhoneybee
Jan 17, 2014
The village is definitely one of the craziest places in the US, it like 40 miles of retirement community, no cars all golf carts. Dad works there. Best Black Friday shopping oh man bc everybody asleep or doesnt care. Just roll in and get doorbusters

Joe T.

Oct 3, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
The guy already called almost all Mexicans rapists and drug dealers and Nazi's very fine people. Tried to block travel from Muslim countries. If he walked out to his next bizarre press conference with a Kekistan arm patch I wouldn't be all that surprised. I'd be more interested in seeing how McConnell and the other enablers tried to contort it into being anything approaching normal or appropriate.
Washington D.C.'s idea of "normal" and "appropriate" is what paved the way for president Trump. Democrats think bringing that back is the key to winning the election.

Had Dems worked alongside Trump to pass some of the policies they once pushed themselves the country would be an entirely different place today, one not plagued by 24/7 propaganda that twists/omits relevant facts and mainstreams conspiracy theories without any interest in reporting the truth. Dems made the calculation in 2016 that Trump could be in office 8 years if they went that route and it was unacceptable to them, so the country had to suffer.

Trump cares about the American people a lot more than the Democrat party does, you just don't dare entertain the idea.

TaySan

Dec 16, 2018
That's on Trump for not watching what he's retweeting. If he was smart he would get off of twitter.

Last edited:

AfricanKing

Formerly 'AfricanKing' ... purposely obtuse
Jul 16, 2017
-Some of the Mexicans that cross the border illegally.
-A few countries that could have potential terrorist problems. The majority of Muslims and Muslim countries were not blocked. The same countries that were temporarily blocked were blocked by the previous administration at one point.
-He condemned the white supremist group at Charlottesville.
1) He said some are good only after using his colourful vocabulary to slander an entire nation .. for context

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best,” he said in the same speech. “They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

2) So why was Saudi not on that list, you know the country where 15 of the 19 9/11 attackers were from?

Did the last Administration block Muslims countries ...

3) his statement regarding Nazis was a cluster fuck of a mess. In his attempt to own the libs he called some of the people marching with the KKK and Neo Nazis fine people.

• Triggered
Reactions: Shodan09

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
We have 3 weeks of libs defending rioters murderers arsonist vandels and terrorists. Yet still trying to own with the stupid fine people on both sides.

One asshole ran over a women and they beat up a few soy boys. Compare that to what 30 dead and billions of theft and property damage and its time to drop the fine people comment.

Biden cant even condemn taking down of Lincoln and Jackson.

AfricanKing

Jul 16, 2017
That longer video really shows you who is intolerant and aggressive.

Race baiting scumbags like our friendly OP can't take a fraction of what they dish out.
They endorse "you ain't black" "racial jungle" Biden - words, unsolicited that came out of the mans mouth (remember: silence is compliance!)
They express glee in the unsanctioned destruction of property and turn a blind eye to all violence if it fits their agenda.
They cry fake tears the instant they can claim victim points, thinking that anyone gives a shit about their argument when they have gone to lengths to repeatedly shit on others.
They exist to inject race into everything, fuelling racial division and relying on the morally bankrupt dogma of identity politics.

May they reap what they sow and may their harvest be plentiful.
Oh hello PussyCat ...

Funny ... you speak like you have not been on Gaf for the last 6 months - you would notice almost every single thread regarding race has been made by your Pal, but I guess when your head is so far up your ass you get abit confused.

Reactions: Zarkusim

Mass Shift

Jun 12, 2019
Trump seems to be losing it lately. No defending this.
This was DUMB. REALLY REALLY DUMB.

Either he knew EXACTLY what he was doing, and only felt compelled to remove it after the backlash. OR, he really is impossibly stupid because the guy yells "white power" in the first 9 secs of the vid. There's no way he could have missed that.

Reactions: Zarkusim

BadBurger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2019
Not his fault.
Look who is holding the Blacklivesmatter protests everyday instead of staying indoors? The media only cared about Corona when it was convenient or could be used to attack Republicans.
Now it's a nothingburger.
I don't disagree with you in part. I think most people realized the protests would lead to a new flare up of COVID-19. Anyone with sense anyways.

But I just want to point out it's not a Black Lives Matter protest, and no one is "holding it". This is merely your routine populist protest. There aren't billionaires behind it trying to AstroTurf it like the Tea Party with the Koch brothers. This is just straight up knuckleheads marching in the streets breathing on each other even after most politicians decided they want to police reform.

Last edited:
Reactions: JordanN
Dec 15, 2011
The king of nothing speaks...

...and deflects whilst addressing nothing. Just doubling-down on attempting sowing division within a community.

Meanwhile, the people actually painting swastikas get almost no mention in the news:

Silence is compliance, so I'm told.
And the king of nothing's silence on blatant antisemitism has always been deafening.

Last edited:

ChainedMaster

Oct 20, 2012
You know it's a sign of the times when a guy with a black power fist for an avatar tries to make a gotcha post of a video about some idiot saying white power. It's literally dumb and dumber.

And the tweet by Talcum X thrown in for good measure. Sorry, I woulda seen it if I weren't at church worshiping Jesus, Talcum.

And c'mon, Trump wouldn't have posted this if he saw that guy saying that -- no politician would've. On the other hand:

Trump definitely needs to stop tweeting, though. He doesn't have a complicit press and a black caucus who'll hide his fuckups like Dumbo here did.
Did "dumbo" post stupid shit? Not really. Obama was at least humble enough to admit on Colbert talk show that he "honestly still has no idea" why he won the Noble Peace Prize. Imagine if Trump won the prize, what would he say. I can't imagine but I have an idea what the attitude would be.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2011
..because people don't understand jokes any more.
I think this is pretty significant.

Comedy is sacred. There is nothing that should be off-limits, no topic taboo. Great comedy is an extremely effective tool at broaching topics that regular discourse is too scared to handle. It's also enormously effective at encouraging us to see things from a perspective that we might never consider. We all enjoy laughing and laughter is an effective trojan horse to get such topics out into the open with.

Perhaps the most relevant current example of this mechanism is Titannia McGrath, the fictional radical feminist Twitter account run by comedian and co-creator of Jonathan Pie, Andrew Doyle.

So, it is telling then, that comedy and comedians are under attack. In a famous incident the other year a stand-up comedian was asked to sign an agreement that his work (already known to the venue) would not offend groups A, B, C, D and E. He refused. (He is also a founder of the Triggernometry channel on YouTube which some may describe of a 'trash fire of free thought').

People don't understand jokes any more because of their intolerance of being offended - and comedy exists to offend.

I feel its very important not to take oneself too seriously. I take what I do seriously, but I don't take myself seriously.
And I note that tyrants, puritans and, for want of a better term, the woke mob, cannot take a joke. They cannot be human - because to err is human. Our failures and imperfections are what make us human. As is our ability to recognise these flaws in ourselves.

But a mindset that would criminalise humour, demand absolute perfection and rejects introspection is drowning the regular humans out.

And yes, they don't understand jokes any more.

Or, to put it succinctly: The left can't meme.

Last edited:

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Mar 5, 2009
1) He said some are good only after using his colourful vocabulary to slander an entire nation .. for context

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best,” he said in the same speech. “They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

2) So why was Saudi not on that list, you know the country where 15 of the 19 9/11 attackers were from?

Did the last Administration block Muslims countries ...

3) his statement regarding Nazis was a cluster fuck of a mess. In his attempt to own the libs he called some of the people marching with the KKK and Neo Nazis fine people.
None of this is really worth discussing again but anyways...
1) he is talking about illegal border crossings. He is not talking about the entire country of Mexico or all Mexicans to begin with. The point being if you don’t guard your border you are going to get good and bad people.

2) it’s been a few years on this one. I just read this again and I’ll give you credit here. The ban under the Obama admin was less restrictive. It’s still hard to call this a Muslim ban under Trump when the majority of the world’s Muslims were not banned. Maybe they aren’t concerned with Saudi Arabia being a current threat.

3) Charlottesville was a clusterfuck of a bunch of different groups. The white supremists were condemned.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Oct 12, 2012
The guy couldn't have more obviously been saying it as ironically as "oh, you think I'm a nazi? alright".

Retweeting it may still not have been a great idea, because people don't understand jokes any more.
He's known for posting things on Twitter to dominate the news cycle. I haven't seen the fallout from this but I'm betting it's dominating right now. Let's see what Trump gets done while this dominates the news cycle. That's what I look for.

Woo-Fu

incest on the subway
Jan 2, 2007
White power appears to be the nuclear family, raising your children to adulthood, trying to make them better people than you were and trying to give them a better life than you had. That's the power, right there. Any other race that wants that power can have it too, just take responsibility. Asian Americans by and large have and look at their success.

Or you can choose to not take responsibility and blame the world for your own failings.

Last edited:

TheContact

Gold Member
Jan 22, 2016
Weird, because if Joe Biden posted a video of his supporters screaming black power I doubt Shaun King, or yourself for that matter, would take issue with it.
wHaT aBoUt BiDeN?? How about you acknowledge the fact that the irresponsible leader of the free world spends so much time on Twitter every day instead of fixing the problems with America that he didn’t even watch the whole video before he posted it to the millions of people that see it. I love the mental gymnastics from crypto saying that Nazi was being “sarcastic”. The fact that trump can do not wrong for a lot of you is downright fucking pathetic.

Last edited:

Shmunter

Aug 25, 2018
wHaT aBoUt BiDeN?? How about you acknowledge the fact that the irresponsible leader of the free world spends so much time on Twitter every day instead of fixing the problems with America that he didn’t even watch the whole video before he posted it to the millions of people that see it. I love the mental gymnastics from crypto saying that Nazi was being “sarcastic”. The fact that trump can do not wrong for a lot of you is downright fucking pathetic.
What? The guy was very clearly making a sarcastic retort at being abused and called vial things by some protestor.

Mental gymnastics or a lack of ability to read social cues is on you.

I wish I knew what % of woke are autistic, it must be high up there with most not being able to see past a robotic like binary.

Trump posting it is different matter.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
And agian zero outrage abou the disgusting behaviour by the so called liberal and progressive in the video.

Truth is what is on display from the democrats in the video is gross but to distract from the ugly behavior the left has to focus on the 1 second of the guy being sarcastic in saying white power.

Trump should of cut that 1 second out but then twitter would of flagged him for maniulated media lol.

Last edited:

Halo is Dead

May 20, 2018
So let me get this straight.

1. ONE asshole said white power, yet it's labeled "supporters"

2. How does it make you guys look any better when the other protesters were calling them Nazis and bigots just because they support another person? Sure, that one guy is a shit head but ALL of them? Nice sweeping generalization there buds.

3. The Tweet was removed so what is the problem? I guess it's entirely out of your mind that he didn't hear it huh.

4. The other article tried to correlate it to his remark "when the looting starts the shooting starts" which is a factually correct statement which Trump was actually right about :messenger_fearful:

5. It was very clear the just wanted to highlight the intolerance on the other protestors which they regularly and historically call Trump supporters all kind of sick and nasty names.

6. This is all the left has. To try to slander this man for every single Tweet he makes, case in point the looting remark and this one. They are pathetic, they have no message and they are the party consistently playing the race card and using the media to deceive people.

7. Also same guy

Last edited:

Frito_Pendejo

Sep 17, 2019
Didn’t vote for Trump. Won’t be voting again this time either but keep on assuming. The hypocrisy of your party is pretty much the only thing that makes me want to defend him. The left has gone completely batshit crazy.

The fact that trump can do nothing right for a lot of you is downright fucking pathetic.

EHuntingon

Gold Member
Jul 30, 2013
Eh, what's it matter at this point? Am I supposed to be outraged by someone doing exactly what BLM wants them to do? BLM demands people identify by their race. Are we supposed to be surprised when people don't think their race is inherently evil? If I'm going to be forced to put up with rioters yelling "Black power!" while actively burning down cities, I'm not going to be put out by someone yelling "White power!" in a tepid response.

Again, if you're going to demand people split up into groups based on race, and force everyone to look at their race foremost, don't be surprised when people decide that their race is a-okay. Don't act all disgusted when they do the exact thing you told them to do.

Joe T.

Oct 3, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
Remember when CNN fired Jeffrey Lord for sarcastically tweeting "Sieg Heil!" to Media Matters?

"It is not a lie, Angelo, that you and [Media Matters] are trying to end Sean Hannity’s free speech. You have been playing this fascist game for years with others — Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Bill O’Reilly etc." Lord writes. "If there is a conservative with an audience of any size your fascist instinct is not to debate honestly but to simply silence the opposition. Period. Threaten their sponsors and bully.

“This is America, Angelo. Not Fascist Italy, Nazi Germany or Communist Russia."
Carusone took a screenshot and tweeted it at CNN, asking for the network to comment on “on air talent issuing (in serious and non-ironic way) nazi victory salutes.”
Some things never change, but how mainstream sources and the masses have followed the lead of Media Matters has been depressing.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
White power appears to be the nuclear family, raising your children to adulthood, trying to make them better people than you were and trying to give them a better life than you had. That's the power, right there. Any other race that wants that power can have it too, just take responsibility. Asian Americans by and large have and look at their success.

Or you can choose to not take responsibility and blame the world for your own failings.

When you fully take 'systemic X' to it's conclusion, we find the rotten core of the left. The BLM organization is against the nuclear family, of all things, in part because nuclear families give advantages to children.

The left seem to want to build their own Harrison Bergeron world, where anything that gives natural advantages [two parent homes, good schooling, merit, studying/homework, math, discipline] is vilified. Instead of putting alarms on people's heads to interrupt their thinking like in the short story, it's more of a Brave New World approach where everything is controlled by the state. And everything we've built to allow people to succeed is destroyed.

Notice the right, in general, wants to bring everyone up. They want solutions which bring families back together, which improve school systems, which make crime ridden areas safer. The left is literally getting rid of honor and gifted programs in NY because they allow people to do well for themselves... anything good gets stuck with the 'systemic [racism]' label and torn down, rather than using successful systems as a model to improve others.

It's psychotic, it's backwards. But it's in line with collectivism, with Communism, with this idea we are all equal if only we didn't have our society. But since we are not all equal, and deep down they know it, bringing up everyone to the same level is impossible. Some kids are smarter, some taller, some stronger, some faster, some are better artists, etc. And since they can't reach equality by raising up everyone [though this would do wonders for society, it would show the lie in their ideology], they want to tear everyone down to the same level instead.

In theory, the idea we could all be perfect if only society got out of the way is a nice day dream. In practice, it creates a living nightmare.

Last edited:

Joe T.

Oct 3, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
Even if the guy who said was doing it in jest in response to accusations of racism, it's still a dumb thing for a president to tweet.
That's because Trump doesn't give his tweets the careful attention most people think they deserve, there are days where he tweets/retweets out storms in a short period of time. I wish he was (much) more careful with his words, but I have a good grasp of who he is, how he behaves and don't care at all about the extreme degree of intolerance in today's western world so this kind of thing never really bothers me. It's the kind of mistake that we used to be able to laugh about and easily get over when it came from a friend or family member, but not in today's crazy world where your entire life can get turned upside down over something like that.

When I first saw that video I had the volume down and didn't hear what everyone was saying, it just looked like Trump supporting his base by highlighting the insanity they face from the left. I Liked it on that basis and moved on. Looking back, that would've probably landed me in hot water if an employer/stalker was following my social media activity with a magnifying glass.

gamerMan

Jun 10, 2014
toybuzz.org
It's funny people are arguing whose worse. The better question is why would somebody who calls himself the President of the United States tweet that unless it's to stroke division?

Last edited:

Airola

Jun 25, 2015
Finland

Reporter: "Mr. President, are you putting what you’re calling the alt-left and white supremacists on the same moral plane?"

Trump: "I’m not putting anybody on a moral plane. What I’m saying is this: You had a group on one side and you had a group on the other, and they came at each other with clubs -- and it was vicious and it was horrible. And it was a horrible thing to watch.

"But there is another side. There was a group on this side. You can call them the left -- you just called them the left -- that came violently attacking the other group. So you can say what you want, but that’s the way it is.

Reporter: (Inaudible) "… both sides, sir. You said there was hatred, there was violence on both sides. Are the --"

Trump: "Yes, I think there’s blame on both sides. If you look at both sides -- I think there’s blame on both sides. And I have no doubt about it, and you don’t have any doubt about it either. And if you reported it accurately, you would say."

Reporter: "The neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest --"

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

Reporter: "George Washington and Robert E. Lee are not the same."

Trump: "George Washington was a slave owner. Was George Washington a slave owner? So will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to take down -- excuse me, are we going to take down statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him?"

Reporter: "I do love Thomas Jefferson."

Trump: "Okay, good. Are we going to take down the statue? Because he was a major slave owner. Now, are we going to take down his statue?

"So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.

"Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people. But you also had troublemakers, and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets, and with the baseball bats. You had a lot of bad people in the other group."

Reporter: "Sir, I just didn’t understand what you were saying. You were saying the press has treated white nationalists unfairly? I just don’t understand what you were saying."

Trump: "No, no. There were people in that rally -- and I looked the night before -- if you look, there were people protesting very quietly the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. I’m sure in that group there were some bad ones. The following day it looked like they had some rough, bad people -- neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them.

"But you had a lot of people in that group that were there to innocently protest, and very legally protest -- because, I don’t know if you know, they had a permit. The other group didn’t have a permit. So I only tell you this: There are two sides to a story. I thought what took place was a horrible moment for our country -- a horrible moment. But there are two sides to the country.

How unclear from that is that Trump means that he talks about people who are protesting against taking down the statue and renaming the park?
How unclear from that is that Trump is not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists?
How unclear from that is that Trump condems neo-Nazis and white nationalists?
How unclear from that is that Trump was absolutely right with what he feared that might happen if they'll start taking down statues?
How unclear from that is that now as people got to take down some statues, they have gone against Washington and Jefferson too, just as Trump feared would happen?

Somnium

Apr 1, 2016
art-of-vlad.com
Last edited:
Dec 15, 2011
How can you lack this much self awareness? How is that even possible?
He doesn't lack it. He's fine with it being entirely hypocritical and one sided.
This is his road to Jihad.
Radicals rejected reason and are happy to sacrifice themselves, their credibility, their worth.

Just as long as they get what they want. Nothing else is important.

Somnium

Apr 1, 2016
art-of-vlad.com
He doesn't lack it. He's fine with it being entirely hypocritical and one sided.
This is his road to Jihad.
Radicals rejected reason and are happy to sacrifice themselves, their credibility, their worth.

Just as long as they get what they want. Nothing else is important.
Honestly I think you give him more credit than he's due lol

PanzerAzel

Oct 31, 2019
Even if we’re to grant it being stated sarcastically or with a sense of irony....what is Trump thinking in retweeting such a thing?

Does he not realize the country is just cleaning up the smoldering ashes off the streets from riots, the likes of which haven’t been witnessed for decades, due to racial tensions in this nation coming to a head that exploded for weeks on end in violence and anarchy and that have ripped us apart, leading to numerous deaths and immense suffering that is still ongoing, and still extremely heated? What exactly is his goal here?

Humor? There is a time for humor, but for fuck’s sakes, measure your audience and measure your effect, especially taken in context of the current situation and the role you play as leader in overseeing it. People aren’t ready to laugh at this yet or “take a joke”. They haven’t “lost their sense of humor”.....they simply don’t find something that is presenting real, tangible hardships and ramifications upon their lives as all that amusing. Race issues, at the moment, are incredibly sensitive in America. They’re not a joking matter. I find it difficult to believe that Trump couldn’t have found a better way to convey appreciation towards these people that didn’t tread on such raw wounds just torn open by recent events and a very obvious simmering sentiment, many of who view Trump as doing nothing to help but exacerbate.

I wish I could grant him the benefit of the doubt in not having watched what he was retweeting, but I think he knew damn well what he was doing and is simply clueless, or just didn’t care. Or he did it to sow further divisions, as he loves to do. Any person with a brain cell in their fucking head, regardless of which side of the partisan aisle they fall on, had to have known how that would be perceived.

Now is not the time, and for a so-called “leader” to do something like this while the scent of smoke is still lingering in the air from our nation burning is just mind-boggling to me.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
He was tweeting it to show you the dumb mean spirited insane violent democrats out there. Outside of that one guy who only said that because he was being agitated these people were just doing a little parade. And the other side is hurling insults the whole time.

Your being distracted from the other 2 minutes of the clip for 2 seconds that Trump said he didn't notice and could of just cut it to not show that part (but then probably would of been hit with manipulated media).

He didn't post because of the WP saying. IT was for all the Nazi, Pig, idiot, dickwad and hate that was coming out of these people. you can see why their kids turn into ANTIFA anarchist tearing down statues and thinking agitating anyone is reason to be a victim.

Anything about that guy is just a distraction from the rest of the video, which is the whole point of the wokeists to focus on that 2 seconds and make everyone ignore the rest of the video. Is there as much concern about what the other people were doing? Just because these people wanted to drive around and support Trump they think it means they can get in their way, scream at them fuck and idiot and call them Nazi's and racists.

Pizdetz

May 5, 2020
You guys keep on derailing these threads. Can we keep the ridiculous things Trump does separate so they are easier to track? Tnx.
The best part about this story is the video was not immediately taken down because Trump went to play golf and didn't have his phone on him. His poor aides were desperately trying to reach him to get the video taken down. XD
Like the guy might be a hot mess, but he does generate some comedy gold.

Joe T.

Oct 3, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
I wish I could grant him the benefit of the doubt in not having watched what he was retweeting, but I think he knew damn well what he was doing and is simply clueless, or just didn’t care. Or he did it to sow further divisions, as he loves to do. Any person with a brain cell in their fucking head, regardless of which side of the partisan aisle they fall on, had to have known how that would be perceived.
Dems refused to accept Trump's 2016 election victory and launched the resistance movement the very same week. The media then ripped the country in half by amplifying the Steele Dossier only BuzzFeed saw fit to print and never once put down the pitch forks - that started before Trump was ever sworn in. So, tell me, how is it Trump that's sowing division? Dems, the media and the poor, gullible fools that keep taking the bait and treating his supporters like Nazis are the problem as I see it. He's merely shining a light on the madness at this point, whether you want to help the situation or add to it is up to you.

Things will never get better if you can't realize that there are puppet masters intent on keeping the country divided. Trump was given the opportunity to unite the country only after the conspiracy theories went mainstream, so it was a futile exercise they were never going to take seriously. 3.5 years later the people that got fooled time and time again are still trusting the sources that started that mess.

Want to unite the country? Realize the Dems are the problem and the partisan media with no interest in the truth is helping them pull it off. What consequences have Pelosi, Schumer, Nadler, Schiff and co. suffered since fueling that Russian collusion conspiracy?

Last edited:

AfricanKing

Jul 16, 2017
You literally had a black power symbol in your avatar (before changing it after being called out.)

How can you lack this much self awareness? How is that even possible?
I was tagged in a power ranger thread so I changed it ... no one called me out.

Black Power is about self determination... you know that thing yall keep saying black people don’t have. Comparing it to White power is dumb as fuck ✊🏿

TrainedRage

Feb 3, 2018
USA
Pretty sure that boomer just sarcasticly said it because he knew it would enrage the other "protester".
Im sure that old man will be doxed and lose his job.

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
I don't get how tweeting a video of a bunch of bad behavior is an endorsement of said bad behavior. Is he just endorsing the parts you don't like or the other two minutes where these old people are getting verbally assaulted? Who knows the motivations of the old guy? Why did he say that? Why doesn't some reporter go and ask him instead of haranguing Trump about some racism by proxy? Like who cares? Are white people pretending to be black that fragile?