• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump says Fox News is doing NOTHING to help Republicans get re-elected

Apr 18, 2020
USA
No network should be helping anyone get re-elected. I've actually been surprised by how reasonable Fox has seemed recently. Especially compared to CNN. My parents watch CNN every day and my brain is about to melt out of my ears if I have to endure any more of it. It's blatant propaganda.

I used to make fun of Fox just the same as CNN but they've been offering both sides of the issues recently and seem to be one of the more level headed media channels. That said, they're still part of the MSM. I won't blindly trust anyone.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Mar 5, 2009
I know most of the other networks have turned in to propaganda at this point, but Fox shouldn’t be doing that and I am glad they don’t. I used to watch CNN and still click back on occasion to see what they are up to and it’s disappointing to see what they morphed in to.

Fox has a few 100% positive Trump opinion hosts, but their news shows are pretty balanced. They always invite a decent split of Democrats and Republicans and let people talk. It is a shame to see the usual Democrats come on and will never say a positive thing about Trump. Same with the Republican guests that usually defend anything. It would be nice to see more people in the news world break rank more often rather then defend their “team” through anything.

Attacking Cavuto is silly. He is like your generic nice guy.

TheContact

Jan 22, 2016
Fox News is still very pro-Trump. Just because one reporter has a conscience and doesn't want to see their viewers die and tells them not to mimick Trump taking HCQ doesn't mean they have suddenly given up on him. Though, to Trump, they have, because blind loyalty is the only kind of loyalty he'll accept.

• LOL
Reactions: VanEs and Sign

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Fox is happily eating up all of the moderates that Left-wing propaganda is chasing away. It doesn't erase Fox's past history of stanning for warmongers or for shrieking about everything Obama did, but they are being shrewd about it. I have watched as they slowly incorporated more and more middle-of-the-road voices as well as Left voices without anyone really giving them any due for it.

Their loss. Fox is still the only major channel putting up anti-corporate and anti-warmongering voices every night.

At the end of the day, a modern news agency is gonna chase the money. I'm happy if Fox becomes the "moderate" news agency while independent outlets can come up from below and provide both the progressive and the conservative "extremes" on either end. All major news networks should be playing in the safe "moderate" space while leaving the real controversies and the real journalism to the fringe/independent entities.

Dec 15, 2011
Fox News is still very pro-Trump. Just because one reporter has a conscience and doesn't want to see their viewers die and tells them not to mimick Trump taking HCQ doesn't mean they have suddenly given up on him. Though, to Trump, they have, because blind loyalty is the only kind of loyalty he'll accept.
I see you're doing plenty of mind-reading. You really need to stop doing that and form arguments that use substance to support themselves instead.

On topic: There is an implication that Trump sees Fox as a tool of his campaign, sets an expectation of them and berates them for not meeting that expectation. The flaw is in the expectation. However, when people's expectations don't get met they rarely have the sense to question the expectation rather than take the easier route of assigning blame to others.

TheContact

Jan 22, 2016
I see you're doing plenty of mind-reading. You really need to stop doing that and form arguments that use substance to support themselves instead.
What I said wasn't speculation. Fox News is very pro-Trump. A Fox reporter, following the science, tells viewers not to take HCQ because it could kill them. (Best case scenario HCQ is used as a treatment not as a preventative measure). Trump fires and attacks those who aren't loyal to him. This isn't conjecture. What do you think I'm speculating on?

Dec 15, 2011
What do you think I'm speculating on?
I didn't say you were speculating, I said you are mind-reading. You have spoken as to the thought process of someone other than yourself.

I think it says quite a lot that as you take issue with criticism directed at you, that you misrepresent the criticism itself.

You have spoken as to the thought process of someone other than yourself. If you are so comfortable in doing this that you can't recognise it when you are taken to task for it and think that misrepresentation of the argument is the way to go, then it only compounds the reliance on trickery and projection that you're being challenged on in the first place.

Woo-Fu

incest on the subway
Jan 2, 2007
Trump doesn’t speak with a hidden agenda..
I don't believe he's capable of hiding his agenda at any given point in time. It is usually quite obvious what he's after, even when he comes at it from an oblique angle.

TheContact

Jan 22, 2016
I didn't say you were speculating, I said you are mind-reading. You have spoken as to the thought process of someone other than yourself.

I think it says quite a lot that as you take issue with criticism directed at you, that you misrepresent the criticism itself.

You have spoken as to the thought process of someone other than yourself. If you are so comfortable in doing this that you can't recognise it when you are taken to task for it and think that misrepresentation of the argument is the way to go, then it only compounds the reliance on trickery and projection that you're being challenged on in the first place.
Are you talking about why I think Neil Cavuto told his viewers not to take HCQ?

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
What I said wasn't speculation. Fox News is very pro-Trump. A Fox reporter, following the science, tells viewers not to take HCQ because it could kill them. (Best case scenario HCQ is used as a treatment not as a preventative measure). Trump fires and attacks those who aren't loyal to him. This isn't conjecture. What do you think I'm speculating on?
HCQ is a prescription drug. Why is it Cavuto's job to tell people not to take something that they would need to consult a doctor before taking? Your doctor would know the risks involved with the drug since it has been around for 50+ years and not prescribe it to you if they felt that those risks outweighed the benefits. This whole bit about "following the science" is laughable in this case. Your doctor > any cable news host or the president, period.

After you spent the first 3 years of your presidency on what you perceived as phony investigations stemming from partisan people infesting his administration it is in his right to install the people he wants. Obama did just that when he took office, Trumps only failure was not firing these fucks day one.

Reactions: Airola and Sign

Leyasu

Apr 25, 2014
Fuck me. If you didn't know better. watching fox news, you would think that Trump actually owned the station. They are the most pro-Trump thing that I have ever seen. Even more pro-Trump than his personal ball-licker Lindsay Graham. I keep expecting to see Lindsay (I'm so far up Trumps ass that only my toenails are visible) Graham get a permanent slot on the station to go with the other drones.

If the Trumpster fire doesn't get reelected, it isn't because of Fox.

As others have said, news networks shouldn't be helping election campaigns.

Last edited:

Riven326

Would place his sister in the spank bank.
Mar 25, 2019
United States
Fuck me. If you didn't know better. watching fox news, you would think that Trump actually owned the station. They are the most pro-Trump thing that I have ever seen. Even more pro-Trump than his personal ball-licker Lindsay Graham. I keep expecting to see Lindsay (I'm so far up Trumps ass that only my toenails are visible) Graham get a permanent slot on the station to go with the other drones.

You can bet he'll blame them if he doesn't win.

Reactions: Leyasu

Sign

Jun 4, 2012
Fox has never liked Trump. They did everything in their power during 2016 to stop him and prop up El Jeb! They would gladly take a democratic Presidency if it meant being able to push more foreign wars and stuffing the country full of illegals.

Trump =/= Republican party. They want him out and gone. It is why after Trump got the Republican party more power than they had in decades they did nothing with it. Because they did not want his America First agenda, and were content with spinning their wheels.

It won't be because of Fox, it will be because every major "news" network has been on team DNC for years and years.

Reactions: zombrex and oatmeal

Leyasu

Apr 25, 2014
You can bet he'll blame them if he doesn't win.
He'll blame everyone.. Probably Obama and Clinton the most though !!

Fox has never liked Trump. They did everything in their power during 2016 to stop him and prop up El Jeb! They would gladly take a democratic Presidency if it meant being able to push more foreign wars and stuffing the country full of illegals.

Trump =/= Republican party. They want him out and gone. It is why after Trump got the Republican party more power than they had in decades they did nothing with it. Because they did not want his America First agenda, and were content with spinning their wheels.

It won't be because of Fox, it will be because every major "news" network has been on team DNC for years and years.
Fox changed their tune when they saw that being for Trump was good for the ratings.

One thing that should be remembered and is easily observable if you watch the news from a neutral standpoint is, that the news will use what people say and do and report on it. Every stupid thing said and done by people in the spotlight is guaranteed to to be captured and reported on. reporting in such a way does not mean that a network not parroting a politicians narrative is bias, or a network not twisting itself into a pretzel to paint someone in a good light is bias too.

They should be showing the good and the bad.

Last edited:

TheContact

Jan 22, 2016
HCQ is a prescription drug. Why is it Cavuto's job to tell people not to take something that they would need to consult a doctor before taking? Your doctor would know the risks involved with the drug since it has been around for 50+ years and not prescribe it to you if they felt that those risks outweighed the benefits. This whole bit about "following the science" is laughable in this case. Your doctor > any cable news host or the president, period.

After you spent the first 3 years of your presidency on what you perceived as phony investigations stemming from partisan people infesting his administration it is in his right to install the people he wants. Obama did just that when he took office, Trumps only failure was not firing these fucks day one.
You're operating under the assumption that because something is a Rx then only that person is going to take it. If that were the case, we wouldn't have an Oxy/Fentanyl problem. Besides that, Doctors are approved to prescribe HCQ to patients if they wanted to. The same argument that it's up to the Doctor is not valid because Doctors over prescribe medications all the time. It's Cavuto's job to warn his viewers because there have been instances of people misunderstanding Trump and self-medicating, resulting in death. The thing about Trump even saying he's taking it doesn't make any sense, because the little evidence to show that HCQ works against COVID is only as a treatment, and Trump gets tested probably daily and doesn't have it. There's no evidence to show it has any preventative techniques. I don't even think Trump is taking it--I can't imagine his doctor prescribing that to the POTUS especially at his age and weight. Trump just doesn't fire people he thinks are wrong for his Administration, he fires people for not being loyal to him or for investigating people loyal to him.

pramod

Oct 24, 2017
I feel that Trump can turn things around by doing a few basic things. I think his recent bad poll numbers isn't a reflection of his policies, but more of his personal behavior as usual. For example he can start wearing a mask, just to show that he takes this virus seriously. It's not that hard.

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
You're operating under the assumption that because something is a Rx then only that person is going to take it. If that were the case, we wouldn't have an Oxy/Fentanyl problem. Besides that, Doctors are approved to prescribe HCQ to patients if they wanted to. The same argument that it's up to the Doctor is not valid because Doctors over prescribe medications all the time. It's Cavuto's job to warn his viewers because there have been instances of people misunderstanding Trump and self-medicating, resulting in death. The thing about Trump even saying he's taking it doesn't make any sense, because the little evidence to show that HCQ works against COVID is only as a treatment, and Trump gets tested probably daily and doesn't have it. There's no evidence to show it has any preventative techniques. I don't even think Trump is taking it--I can't imagine his doctor prescribing that to the POTUS especially at his age and weight. Trump just doesn't fire people he thinks are wrong for his Administration, he fires people for not being loyal to him or for investigating people loyal to him.
There is no black market for HCQ because it doesn't get you buzzed or kill your pain. You operating under the assumption that a black market HCQ trade is just going to open up overnight because the president says he is taking it is laughable. I am sure goodhearted Cavuto was just protecting the 3 people in the country that would engage in this. He could have just said to consult a physician like a normal person rather than the unhinged rant he barfed out on air. Anyone who takes their medical advice directly from the president and does a run around of the medical apparatus should get a Darwin award sticker for their coffin.

The drug itself does nothing for the virus. It allows Zinc to gum up the works for the virus to overload your immune system. It won't prevent him from getting it but if he did have it it might not hit him as hard as doing nothing. There was a scare at the white house so going on a two week regiment of this as long as his doctor agreed has almost zero risk.

Who cares why he is firing people? It is his right to do so as he sees fit. If you were in charge and your subordinates were going out of their way to undermine your administration you would fire them too. Every president has done this and will do this in the future. Impugning negative motives for normal behavior is modus operandi for you and your ilk but give it a rest.

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
The same argument that it's up to the Doctor is not valid because Doctors over prescribe medications all the time. It's Cavuto's job to warn his viewers because there have been instances of people misunderstanding Trump and self-medicating, resulting in death.
No, there have not been:

Wanda Lenius told NBC News last month that she and her husband Gary consumed fish tank cleaner because it contained a chemical that Trump suggested might be an effective prophylactic and treatment for coronavirus. The cocktail, which contained four teaspoons of fish tank cleaner mixed with soda water, put Wanda in the ICU and killed Gary. “My advice,” Wanda explained, is “don’t believe anything that the President says and his people because they don’t know what they’re talking about.”

The Washington Free Beacon, which first reported that Wanda was a “prolific” Democratic donor and that she had a troubling relationship with her husband that included a previous domestic assault charge, revealed Tuesday night that Mesa City Police Department is conducting a criminal investigation into the death of Gary, and requested recordings of the Free Beacon’s interviews with Wanda.
Just a Democrat who murdered her husband and somehow tried to pin it on Trump.

Sign

Jun 4, 2012
He'll blame everyone.. Probably Obama and Clinton the most though !!

Fox changed their tune when they saw that being for Trump was good for the ratings.

One thing that should be remembered and is easily observable if you watch the news from a neutral standpoint is, that the news will use what people say and do and report on it. Every stupid thing said and done by people in the spotlight is guaranteed to to be captured and reported on. reporting in a such a way does mean that a network not parroting a politicians narrative is bias, or a network not twisting itself into a pretzel to paint someone in a good light is bias too.

They should be showing the good and the bad.
Fox did not change their tune because of ratings, they resigned themselves to the reality that Trump captured the Republican base. They are waiting him out with the hope everything goes back to "normal" after he is gone. And by "normal" I mean their shitty neoconservatism.

90% of news is negative against Trump.

What I see is CNN colluding with Biden's capaign by deleting the Larry King episode of Tara Reades mother calling in, MSNBC selectively editing AG Barr to make it sound like he is saying things he is not, NBC parroting Chinese propaganda over the US, and much, much more. And this is before getting to social media, Hollywood, Academia, etc.

There is no neutrality here.

TheContact

Jan 22, 2016
There is no black market for HCQ because it doesn't get you buzzed or kill your pain. You operating under the assumption that a black market HCQ trade is just going to open up overnight because the president says he is taking it is laughable. I am sure goodhearted Cavuto was just protecting the 3 people in the country that would engage in this. He could have just said to consult a physician like a normal person rather than the unhinged rant he barfed out on air. Anyone who takes their medical advice directly from the president and does a run around of the medical apparatus should get a Darwin award sticker for their coffin.

The drug itself does nothing for the virus. It allows Zinc to gum up the works for the virus to overload your immune system. It won't prevent him from getting it but if he did have it it might not hit him as hard as doing nothing. There was a scare at the white house so going on a two week regiment of this as long as his doctor agreed has almost zero risk.

Who cares why he is firing people? It is his right to do so as he sees fit. If you were in charge and your subordinates were going out of their way to undermine your administration you would fire them too. Every president has done this and will do this in the future. Impugning negative motives for normal behavior is modus operandi for you and your ilk but give it a rest.
I never said there was going to be a black market for HCQ. I'm saying if someone wanted to take it, they could. They could ask their friend, they could convince their doctor, they could steal it from someone who has it out of panic, etc... I don't see a motive for Cavuto to refute the President other than to save lives. Did he suddenly just say "Fuck Trump, I'm not going to support him anymore?" and make him look bad by telling people not to take HCQ like he is claiming to? Maybe? More likely, he's just trying to be objective. And this is Fox saying this, not CNN. You saw Trump lash out at Fox News saying he's going to look for a new outlet because of this. What a fucking child he is. Again it reinforces my point: he craves blind loyalty and if you don't give him that then he's done with you. I do agree that if you decide to drink fish cleaner because the President touted HCQ as a cure then you probably deserve what you get, but I can see why someone who has the ability to reach out to these Darwinians would use that ability to save even a few lives.

He has the right to fire people but the why is important; it should be important to you. You shouldn't be OK with him firing anyone that doesn't follow his orders or who investigated him or his friends. That's dictator-level control right there.

TheContact

Jan 22, 2016
No, there have not been:

Just a Democrat who murdered her husband and somehow tried to pin it on Trump.
First of all, the link you sent is misleading. It's protocol for the mesa police department to investigate deaths that aren't apparent. They came out and said it wasn't being investigated as homicide. But I'll take the bait anyway, let's assume this person used HCQ as an excuse to kill her husband. There are still other people (idiots, yes) that are. Maybe Cavuto said this because he doesn't want people to die, maybe he went rogue and said it because he suddenly hates Trump and wants to undermine him. The fact of the matter is that the President is a role model and people are going to imitate him. When he doesn't wear a mask, they feel like they also don't need to wear masks. When he speculates if it's possible to use disinfectant internally to clean the virus, people are going to try it. The sad part is, most of the people who are doing this are uneducated Trump supporters, and a vast majority of the people dying from Covid are the demographic that voted for him. You would think he would be more responsible and careful, but I guess everyone just accepts that isn't who he is or what he's about.

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
First of all, the link you sent is misleading. It's protocol for the mesa police department to investigate deaths that aren't apparent. They came out and said it wasn't being investigated as homicide. But I'll take the bait anyway, let's assume this person used HCQ as an excuse to kill her husband. There are still other people (idiots, yes) that are. Maybe Cavuto said this because he doesn't want people to die, maybe he went rogue and said it because he suddenly hates Trump and wants to undermine him. The fact of the matter is that the President is a role model and people are going to imitate him. When he doesn't wear a mask, they feel like they also don't need to wear masks. When he speculates if it's possible to use disinfectant internally to clean the virus, people are going to try it. The sad part is, most of the people who are doing this are uneducated Trump supporters, and a vast majority of the people dying from Covid are the demographic that voted for him. You would think he would be more responsible and careful, but I guess everyone just accepts that isn't who he is or what he's about.
Fish tank cleaner is not medication, and anyone who sincerely thinks it is is solely responsible for what happens to them.

I'm sure the lifelong Democrat who demonstrably hated Trump took his advice, btw.

Joe T.

Oct 3, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
I understand why he's upset with Fox News.

There's nothing wrong with opposing points of view, they should be encouraged and Fox News definitely affords them more air time than competitors CNN and MSNBC. The problem is that some of those opponents, not all, are complete wastes of air time in that all they do is resist, resist, resist even when the facts are slapping them straight in the face and make them look laughably bad. Juan Williams, Marie Harf, Jessica Tarlov, Xochitl Hinojosa and Richard Goodstein are in that camp.

Leslie Marshall is one of the most reasonable of the Dem contributors there and it's why you never hear her name come up. She can debate in good faith while pushing Dem/liberal viewpoints and makes concessions when Trump is right, something the aforementioned names can't seem to do under almost any circumstance. Fox News and cable news in general needs more people like her.

Donna Brazile seems to bounce around between being a moderate and a member of the resistance.

I like Neil Cavuto, but he's been attempting to fill in Shep Smith's shoes since his departure and the inherent problem therein is that he was a NeverTrumper "correcting" Trump with fake stories of his own (re: "manufactured" migrant caravan he said would never make it to the US). That may have some entertainment value, but doesn't do him or the network any favors in regards to credibility.

Understanding Trump's position on this matter requires being up to date with Fox News programming, their hosts and contributors, their importance in the grand scheme of things (remove them and the US basically becomes a larger version of Canada) and why "#resistance" personalities do more to hurt than help both the network, its audience and, ultimately, the country. Everyone left of Fox News is helping Democrats get elected, that's all you need to know to see it from Trump's point of view.

Reactions: pramod and btgorman
Dec 15, 2011
Are you talking about why I think Neil Cavuto told his viewers not to take HCQ?
I made my point abundantly clear. I even pointed out your effort to misrepresent it.

Your response? Double down on the misrepresentation.

Your obtuse dance is just one more piece of cheap theatre you use as a substitute for a cohesive argument.

Mass Shift

Jun 12, 2019
Fox did not change their tune because of ratings, they resigned themselves to the reality that Trump captured the Republican base. They are waiting him out with the hope everything goes back to "normal" after he is gone. And by "normal" I mean their shitty neoconservatism.

90% of news is negative against Trump.

What I see is CNN colluding with Biden's capaign by deleting the Larry King episode of Tara Reades mother calling in, MSNBC selectively editing AG Barr to make it sound like he is saying things he is not, NBC parroting Chinese propaganda over the US, and much, much more. And this is before getting to social media, Hollywood, Academia, etc.

There is no neutrality here.
The 1993 Larry King Live transcripts are still there, they haven't been deleted. And that episode is still archived. If the Media Research Center was able to locate it and publish the transcript, then it's obviously still there.

I agree the story is not being covered by other media outlets with the same, shall we say "passion" that Fox News has put into it. But it isn't being ignored by msm either.

Reade on the other hand has yet another law office drop her as a client after only two weeks. She's having continued difficulty keeping legal representation. Most of this very likely centering around her lawyers researching her background and recently learning of her misrepresenting her education and expert credentials in court for at least 10 years.

For 10 years Reade declared herself an expert on the dynamics of domestic violence, and claimed she had counseled hundreds of domestic violence victims in a special "protected victims" program at Antioch University. But Antioch University officials are saying not only did no such program even exist, but that Reade's claim that she graduated from their University with a Bachelor's degree is also patently false.

Reade's lawyers clearly recognized the dilemma. She lied in open court under oath for 10 years about her education and credentials. She could be convicted of perjury, and in that event every case that she was called upon as an expert would have to be reopened and examined. If at any time her witness "expert opinion" contributed to actual convictions or otherwise, verdicts during that 10 year period could be overturned.

They wished her well before abandoning her, but it's pretty clear they see a potential crisis with Reade. And you can't blame them. Legally this is pretty damaging, and she has no explanation for any of it.

*okay I see C cryptoadam has dedicated an entire topic to this

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: belmarduk and Sign

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
The 1993 Larry King Live transcripts are still there, they haven't been deleted. And that episode is still archived. If the Media Research Center was able to locate it and publish the transcript, then it's obviously still there.

I agree the story is not being covered by other media outlets with the same, shall we say "passion" that Fox News has put into it. But it isn't being ignored by msm either.

Reade on the other hand has yet another law office drop her as a client after only two weeks. She's having continued difficulty keeping legal representation. Most of this very likely centering around her lawyers researching her background and recently learning of her misrepresenting her education and expert credentials in court for at least 10 years.

For 10 years Reade declared herself an expert on the dynamics of domestic violence, and claimed she had counseled hundreds of domestic violence victims in a special "protected victims" program at Antioch University. But Antioch University officials are saying not only did no such program even exist, but that Reade's claim that she graduated from their University with a Bachelor's degree is also patently false.

Reade's lawyers clearly recognized the dilemma. She lied in open court under oath for 10 years about her education and credentials. She could be convicted of perjury, and in that event every case that she was called upon as an expert would have to be reopened and examined. If at any time her witness "expert opinion" contributed to actual convictions or otherwise, verdicts during that 10 year period could be overturned.

They wished her well before abandoning her, but it's pretty clear they see a potential crisis with Reade. And you can't blame them. Legally this is pretty damaging, and she has no explanation for any of it.

You gotta ask though how the heck was she getting away with this and why were Judges, prosecutors, defense lawyers all allowing her to lie under oath for a decade?

I am not sure how she lied about this for so long, I guess once you start it its hard to stop. But like I said what about her law school, and the courts that just looked the other way? Were they mesmerized by this Democrat who worked for Biden?

How many other expert conmen do the courts allow to have such weight on verdicts that some might be reviewed, who knows maybe people get freed.

Sign

Jun 4, 2012

None of the stuff you wrote has anything to do with her accusation. Spare me your victim blaming and character assassination attempt.

MSM has ignored it.

CNN deleted the video from google play. If they put it back it was after getting caught.

Reactions: DeepEnigma

Mass Shift

Jun 12, 2019
None of the stuff you wrote has anything to do with her accusation. Spare me your victim blaming and character assassination attempt.

MSM has ignored it.

CNN deleted the video from google play. If they put it back it was after getting caught.
Google search isn't the best way to look for archived data.

Media Research Center found it archived. Neither the transcript of video has been deleted. They wouldn't have been able to publish the vid or the transcript any other way.

As for the rest. It goes directly to her character. If that's seen as character assassination she's in ALOT of legal trouble.

Her FALSE testimony as an expert witness on the dynamics of domestic violence, and her phoney claims of interviewing "hundreds" of victims in a university program that didn't even exist? Lying under oath about it for 10 YEARS, misrepresenting her credentials. Lying about graduating with a degree from Antioch?

I'm sorry, but her attorneys ran from her like she was burning building for a reason. She has a HUGE credibility problem.

And her story of the account KEEPS changing. She's on her 3rd revision of the incident. And ALL those domestic violence cases now have to be reopened. Do you think that helps victims of assault if their abusers are released from prison because of her false expert testimony? She would have done real damage and harm to those women OR contributed to sending innocent defendants to prison.

I disagree with you strongly. It has everything to with her accusations. Everything.

• LOL
Reactions: Sign

Mass Shift

Jun 12, 2019
You gotta ask though how the heck was she getting away with this and why were Judges, prosecutors, defense lawyers all allowing her to lie under oath for a decade?

I am not sure how she lied about this for so long, I guess once you start it its hard to stop. But like I said what about her law school, and the courts that just looked the other way? Were they mesmerized by this Democrat who worked for Biden?

How many other expert conmen do the courts allow to have such weight on verdicts that some might be reviewed, who knows maybe people get freed.
I don't know how old you are but I remember a huge falling out on the Oprah Winfrey show years ago when an expert came on her program claiming to know about rape and child abuse cases.

She had written several books on the subject, but it turns out she had no education, training or experience. Yet she had been on Winfrey's show numerous times before it blew up in her face. Winfreys show never did any background checks on this woman and it turns out she was a nut.

The way it was explained was that experts are recommended, never actually vetted. Not even for court cases. I remember reading how a legal team dressed up a former crack addict and had him testify as an expert on what drugs are harmful and those that aren't in a Brooklyn NY criminal trial.

This shit actually happened! Lmao 😂

In the world of expert testimony, it's really everyone on the honor code because they're almost never going to be asked to provide any proof.

Reactions: cryptoadam