• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump states in Tweet that Clinton colluded to beat Sanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSweeley

Link: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/878946025662296064

NhfG2rC.jpg

Link: http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/25/trump-in-tweet-clinton-colluded-to-beat-sanders-239932

June 25, 2017

After more than five months as president, Donald Trump is still talking about the 2016 election.

On Sunday morning, the president tweeted that Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton "colluded with the Democratic Party" to beat Bernie Sanders.

"Hillary Clinton colluded with the Democratic Party in order to beat Crazy Bernie Sanders. Is she allowed to so collude? Unfair to Bernie," Trump wrote on Twitter on Sunday morning.

It's not clear why the president chose to revisit the 2016 campaign this morning or where his newfound sympathy for Sanders came from. However, the Senate Judiciary Committee on Friday launched an investigation asking former Attorney General Loretta Lynch to respond to allegations of "political interference" in the investigation of Clinton's private email server.

OraleeWey

Honestly, if this is true then I blame HC for appointing Trump as president. She should have just let the presidency play out and maybe, someone other than Trump (Sanders) may just have been president. But nooooooooo

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Dudes just shit stirring. Lovely characteristic of our sitting president...

Honestly, if this is true then I blame HC for appointing Trump as president. She should have just let the presidency play out and maybe, someone other than Trump (Sanders) may just have been president. But nooooooooo

...And it'll work

Ahasverus

Crazy Bernie? Why is he acting like a kindergarten kid using surnames for everyone he doesn't like? That's embarrassing
...... Are you really believing a Donald Fucking Trump tweet.

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
I look forward to the day where we no longer have to give this fucking clown any amount of attention.

RPGCrazied

You've got to be kidding me. This man has a serious mental problem. Fucking election has been over for 6 months? Still thinking about the election, that he won!

Even if she did, it wasn't a foreign hostile government you fucking asshole.

FyreWulff

Yes, Hillary, and all the voters that overwhelmingly voted Clinton in as the nominee colluded to keep Bernie from a race he was mathematically eliminated from months before the convention

SO COLLUDE

MUCH VOTE

VERY BALLOT

How does it feel, by getting played for a Chump?

i_am_ben

running_here_and_there
The only people she colluded with were Democrat Primary voters, which helped her establish an insurmountable delegate lead :(

Also, Donald Trump is a viscous liar.

...Do you also think he might have tapes? Don't be a chump.

The funny thing is regardless of the way things worked out we would have to choose between three candidates under FBI investigation. Maybe we need to rethink the entire role of the presidency since only the worst candidates seem to be interested in the job lately.

Please log the fuck out and delete your account .

Wait, that wasn't sarcasm?

RPGCrazied

What is this orange anus trying to distract us from now?

Heatlhcare? Its going to fuck over millions of people. And lets not forget his many lies about not cutting Medicaid and Medicare, but his bill is doing that just that. He calls it mean, but will sign it day 1 it arrives on his desk. He is just that mentally unstable.

Chumley

Banned
Ben Whittes confirmed a story is dropping tomorrow. Trump is tweeting about collusion during the election on Hillary's part, as if to say if she can collude why can't I?

Tomorrow's story will directly implicate him with Russian collusion.

Steel

Banned

I bet you believe the "Donald Trump was illegally wiretapped by Obama" tweet too, huh?

... If this is true? What? Trump's just making a completely random tweet, there's absolutely nothing behind it. Same as every other thing the buffoon tweets out.

Parshias7

Not everyone in America deserves Donald Trump as their President.

...but you do.

Tommy DJ

Its not surprising he's aiming for this route. Its an easy way to get everyone angry at the Democratic Party (see first post in this thread).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom