• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump states in Tweet that Clinton colluded to beat Sanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LakeEarth

His tweets sound like they come from a dementia patient in a nursing home who believes they're part of a government conspiracy.
Majority of the US heard the incoherent ramblings of a mentally ill elderly man, and made them their leader*.

* or didn't bother to vote to stop him

VeeP

"Just cast my 3rd party vote. I'm totally confident Clinton will win."

"I also recognize that voting 3rd party takes away from Hillary. Won't make me vote for her though. I'm not voting for a candidate I dislike."

"I put a lot of weight on candidate's foreign policy as well and I think Hillary will be worse than Trump..."

"I don't make a distinction between Bush and Obama or a Trump and Hillary. In fact, I think Obama is actually WORSE than Bush. But at least with Bush, things were more overt. It's like the differences between dejure Jim Crow and defacto Jim Crow (redlining, steering, etc). Nothing really changed, but the most dangerous part of the latter is that, to some, it represented "progress" since the discrimination wasn't so overt."

"It only takes one accident. Just one. Where US downs a Russian plane or Russia downs a US plane and it could escalate. I don't think this scenario would play out now. But once Hillary gets in, I expect the chance of things getting out of control much higher."

"Basically, whether Hillary or Trump, we'll still have the same fascist elements in place and there will be the same amount of human suffering as there is now. The only difference is more people would see and be aware of it with Trump. It would be behind the scenes with Hillary (like it is with Obama)"

"She'd be Bush 3.0 though... 2.0 was Obama."

"I'm not voting in national elections anymore. I've totally given up on this (for a variety of reasons). I don't feel the need to participate any longer."

"I'm not necessarily opposed to Trump being elected..."

vrx4U80.gif

Wow. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

ZeoVGM

Banned

"I also recognize that voting 3rd party takes away from Hillary. Won't make me vote for her though. I'm not voting for a candidate I dislike."

"I put a lot of weight on candidate's foreign policy as well and I think Hillary will be worse than Trump..."

"I don't make a distinction between Bush and Obama or a Trump and Hillary. In fact, I think Obama is actually WORSE than Bush. But at least with Bush, things were more overt. It's like the differences between dejure Jim Crow and defacto Jim Crow (redlining, steering, etc). Nothing really changed, but the most dangerous part of the latter is that, to some, it represented "progress" since the discrimination wasn't so overt."

"It only takes one accident. Just one. Where US downs a Russian plane or Russia downs a US plane and it could escalate. I don't think this scenario would play out now. But once Hillary gets in, I expect the chance of things getting out of control much higher."

"Basically, whether Hillary or Trump, we'll still have the same fascist elements in place and there will be the same amount of human suffering as there is now. The only difference is more people would see and be aware of it with Trump. It would be behind the scenes with Hillary (like it is with Obama)"

"I'm not voting in national elections anymore. I've totally given up on this (for a variety of reasons). I don't feel the need to participate any longer."

vrx4U80.gif

The amount of ignorance, factually incorrect statements and selfishness is truly awful.

People like this guy make me embarrassed for voting for Bernie in the primary.

Dishwalla

Banned

vrx4U80.gif
Jesus. People like this are legitimately baffling, opinions and viewpoints bouncing all over the place but not sticking anywhere with any logic or coherence.

ZSaberLink

Media Create Maven
We aren't? We just recently made a red district competitive when it should never have been.
Ossoff did worse in that district than Hillary did back in 2016.
Trump v. Hillary was 48-47. This one was 52-48. It was kind of worse imo... and given this is a super educated district it's kind of sad they still voted for the Republican. Unfortunately close is not enough. Clinton had plenty of close calls, but still lost. Democrats made 0 gains on any of the special elections for the seats Trump's appointees left behind.

That sure as shit is not from the Dems getting their shit together on a unified platform. That is purely sitting back and hoping on the hate for Trump to be strong. That's not a reliable or sustainable game plan, just ask Hillary. A lot can happen in 4 years and the public has the memory of goldfish. The DNC is woefully unprepared if something should happen like say us going to war with someone. Suddenly those disapprovals flop to "can't change horses in the middle of a conflict". Dems need to stop being so damn complacent and stop letting the GOP play us against each other over stupid shit.

They also spent a crap ton of money if I'm not mistaken, otherwise how would it have been the most expensive congressional race ever. The platform wasn't unified, but I wouldn't say they didn't try.

He's trying to obfuscate what comes to mind when people hear "collude." Right now it's "Trump" and "Russians" that are the main word associations. He's trying to make it "Hillary." Good luck with that, little guy.

Bingo.

And what that means is:

A) He knows something's coming and what it probably will be.

B) That it's bad enough to call GOP Phantom Fears by name.

C) This comes after the Sanders investigation is revealed.

D) It will work on convincing dumbfucks, and few will point this out like we are.

Amir0x

Banned
Some people still don't get Trump

Reactions like this is why he never will.

There is no deeper motivation here, and he doesn't give a shit that I know he is a moron.

This is and always has been about him protecting his ego from the reality that he is thought of as a illegitimate president and he lost the popular vote. Every action he has ever taken in his life has been about his insane narcicism.

Trump is literally the easiest and most transparent person ever to analyze.

Lego Boss

The worst thing about all of this is that everyone seems to think it is normal.

IT'S NOT. HE IS YOUR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES FFS!

butzopower

proud of his butz
This dude ran for president hoping to lose so that he'd have something to bitch and complain about for the rest of his life about how unfair it was that he didn't win. And even after winning, all he wants to do is bitch and complain about how unfair it all was.

Crayons

Banned

vrx4U80.gif

that poster should be ashamed

steveovig

I have a tough time believing that he is purposely trying to deflect some upcoming major headline. I just think he legit lets things like that bother him and then ends up on Twitter in the morning. He doesn't seem like a smart man and everything he does appears like it comes from him slipping on a banana peel.

Amir0x

Banned
I'm not being played like a fiddle. For once something he said was true, or do you consider getting debate answers from the VP of the DNC to not be collusion?

Only technically because the questions received were so obviously going to be asked anyway that only a moron of the tallest order wouldn't have already prepared for them. So yea it was dumb of Donna, but like no appreciable gain was made due to that. Hillary is a legendary preparer and even a mentally handicapped individual would know a question about the flint water crisis was gonna come up in a Michigan debate.

In other words, the "collusion" - and there is zero evidence Hillary asked for these from Donna - didn't actually help her win.

You are the type that seems more concerned with how things look than how they actually are.

Socivol

How exactly did debate answers get her nominated in the primary over Bernie Sanders?...

That's not the point the point is that her campaign and the DNC in at least one instance colluded. I didn't argue that it did give her the nomination or that the information even helped her (because the answers she gave to those questions were unremarkable). The fact of the matter is in at least one instance the someone from the DNC actively attempted to help her campaign in secret aka the definition of collusion. I'm by no means a Trump supporter but the facts do support that the DNC and Clinton campaign had at least one instance of collusion. Furthermore, when this was questioned, Donna Brazille actually straight up lied about it.

I'm not being played like a fiddle. For once something he said was true, or do you consider getting debate answers from the VP of the DNC to not be collusion?

Someone in the Sanders camp stole a bunch of the Clinton campaign data, I'd say they were even in the end.

But he is playing everyone. Nothing being discussed here is new or relevant to the future and yet look at the time and effort wasted on this that could be spent on something else.

RPGCrazied

Media Matters‏Verified account
@mmfa

Fox's Brit Hume: Even if the Trump campaign did collude with Russia, “it’s not a crime”

Yeah.... Fox News is going with treason isn't a crime.

lol

sangreal

It was a town hall not a debate and that isn't collusion. Donna Brazile was an open Hillary supporter and this had nothing to do with her position at the DNC, which did not even sanction said town hall

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Raw footage of Trump sitting on the pooper before making the tweet:

But, he ALWAYS looks like he is taking a shit wherever he sits.

That sure as shit is not from the Dems getting their shit together on a unified platform. That is purely sitting back and hoping on the hate for Trump to be strong. That's not a reliable or sustainable game plan, just ask Hillary. A lot can happen in 4 years and the public has the memory of goldfish. The DNC is woefully unprepared if something should happen like say us going to war with someone. Suddenly those disapprovals flop to "can't change horses in the middle of a conflict". Dems need to stop being so damn complacent and stop letting the GOP play us against each other over stupid shit.

Democrats are a more diverse group in basically all ways.
Republicans are the party of fear of that diversity.

Democrats have a way tougher job making cohesion work.

Yeah.... Fox News is going with treason isn't a crime.

lol

wow

RPGCrazied

I'm becoming titillated by Fox News' willingness to consider that collusion really happened. Hence the damage control.

C'mon, Monday.

Yeah, makes sense. Trump is on damage control now today too. He had to do another sit down interview with Fox & Friends(state TV).

You know he is getting desperate.

There is no deeper motivation here, and he doesn't give a shit that I know he is a moron.

This is and always has been about him protecting his ego from the reality that he is thought of as a illegitimate president and he lost the popular vote. Every action he has ever taken in his life has been about his insane narcicism.

Trump is literally the easiest and most transparent person ever to analyze.
Yup.

Every single thing he does.

It was a town hall not a debate and that isn't collusion. Donna Brazile was an open Hillary supporter and this had nothing to do with her position at the DNC, which did not even sanction said town hall
She shouldn't have done it, but it blatantly provided zero advantage too as the question was one that was blatantly getting asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom