• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump supporters... how can you still support that mutant old ass chunk of feces?

xStoyax

Oct 29, 2017
Wow, really convincing argument you got there. I never thought about why the President isn't going out there & making arrests. Maybe they should let the cop outta jail so Trump can put cuffs on him again.

You've turned me. I'm ridin with Biden Now!

Last edited:

chocobomochi

Formerly 'onewingedhoneybee'
Apr 18, 2020
USA
"He allows America to go up in flames," and yet when he says he's going to deploy the miliary you TDS morons cry that he's inciting violence. What response do you want? He fully condemned the killing of Floyd, said the officer deserves to be sentenced, and offered support, both military and financial, to states and cities experiencing extreme violence. Tell me how he can do better, I'll wait.

DragoonKain

Nov 13, 2013
I’m neither a supporter of Trump, nor do I think this is a serious thread, feels like a troll or satire thread.

You do realize the president, regardless of who he is, can’t “arrest” and “charge” a person, right? Not how it works. Maybe read up on the 3 branches of government and how they operate if this is a serious thread.

Last edited:

Riven326

Would place his sister in the spank bank.
Mar 25, 2019
United States
Instead of charging and arresting the cops responsible for the killing of a POC he allows for America to just go up in flames?, how can you honestly stand up for him?, only the vile, wretched and the heartless can.
I like Cheetos.

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
His little stunt today with the Bible was ludicrously stupid even for him. He mobilized the police and had them go directly at the protestors just so he could have a momentary photo op. He has completely lost his grip on the situation.
Democrats are rioting in the street, looting stores and murdering people, and Nobody_Important Nobody_Important is most offended by a photo op

Zangiefy360

Cross Forum Drama ..........Queen
Aug 30, 2018
His little stunt today with the Bible was ludicrously stupid even for him. He mobilized the police and had them go directly at the protestors just so he could have a momentary photo op. He has completely lost his grip on the situation.
Do you think the local politicians of cities with rampant looting have a grip on the situation?

matt404au

Banned
Apr 25, 2009
Straya
This is a terrible equivalence. The Hong Kong protestors generally aren’t violent unless in self defence. Trump is the personification of Satan to the riotous mob and would be murdered on sight if he tried to engage them. They don’t want to negotiate; they want to tear it all down. There’s no conversation to be had, particularly when you have Antifa (Neo-communist) agitators mixed into every protest.

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
Democrats are rioting in the street, looting stores and murdering people, and Nobody_Important Nobody_Important is most offended by a photo op
Saying that I am offended by it doesn't mean it is the thing I am most offended by.

This entire situation is so far beyond shit at this point. In fact shit puts it too kindly. I don't even know what words to use.

DrAspirino

Nov 19, 2018
Chile
This is a terrible equivalence. The Hong Kong protestors generally aren’t violent unless in self defence. Trump is the personification of Satan to the riotous mob and would be murdered on sight if he tried to engage them. They don’t want to negotiate; they want to tear it all down. There’s no conversation to be had, particularly when you have Antifa (Neo-communist) agitators mixed into every protest.
Yet the same can be said about Xi Jinping.

My point is that nowdays, with how the internet works, any politician has to be very, VERY careful on what he/she posts or say, because as the popular say goes, "Internet does not forget".

Or as an old local adage goes, "never spit to the sky, because it will inevitably fall on you".

matt404au

Banned
Apr 25, 2009
Straya
Yet the same can be said about Xi Jinping.

My point is that nowdays, with how the internet works, any politician has to be very, VERY careful on what he/she posts or say, because as the popular say goes, "Internet does not forget".

Or as an old local adage goes, "never spit to the sky, because it will inevitably fall on you".
No, it can’t. Don’t equalise. Trump and Xinnie are nothing alike, and China is in the middle of a hostile communist takeover in violation of the SINO deal that does not expire until 2047. What has Trump done to justify you equating him to Xinnie?

GreyHorace

Jun 14, 2019
I am neither American nor a Trump supporter. But even then I would throw my lot in with the 'Evil Orange Man' (tm) because everything the liberals and their most fanatic supporters have done in the past few years has been complete insanity. Why the fuck would I support a side that calls for a complete destruction of the country I live in just because they hate the guy who sits in the White House?

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
Instead of arresting and charging the co.... are you paying ANY attention?
Nope, because he's a Reeetard.

It's not like Trump sent in the feds to do a civil rights investigation. . .oh, wait, he did before Chauvin was even charged.

///PATRIOT

Aug 30, 2016
Instead of charging and arresting the cops responsible for the killing of a POC he allows for America to just go up in flames?, how can you honestly stand up for him?, only the vile, wretched and the heartless can.
I'm not a Trump supporter but I can tell you, you're a little unhinged.

JordanN

Apr 21, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Trump supporters... how can you still support that mutant old ass chunk of feces?
He's still the best Republican so far.

Hated Bush, McCain was a warhawk, Romney turned out to be a spineless traitor.

Trump inhales air and the entire world loses their mind. He's gotta be doing something right when the media constantly wants him removed while propping up limp-wrist candidates like Biden (lol) or Hillary.

Last edited:

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
Saying that I am offended by it doesn't mean it is the thing I am most offended by.

This entire situation is so far beyond shit at this point. In fact shit puts it too kindly. I don't even know what words to use.
How about using ones that will contain reason, and rational thought?

Take a step back and look at the situation rationally and add context to the situation (statistics of police shootings, "protesters" burning down minority owned businesses, antifa agitators within these "protests", Democratic governors, mayors, politicians)and then put your thoughts out.

Blaming poor police training and tactics is a great start. Most, and I would dare to say a significant majority believe policing in this country sucks for everyone. Then you can directly blame the people immediately in charge of these states, cities, counties, and towns.

If you use reason, and look at the facts, and not feelings you'll see that a divide has been created that doesn't really exist. Police need to change so that no one has to fear being killed when they are called.

This has become about race when it really shouldn't be, and has now become hijacked by those who want cities to burn and don't give a shit that the police are directly responsible for a man's death. This very thread shows how incredibly ignorant some people can be about basic facts of what happened, and what has happened.

The OP is so damn deluded he thinks the President of the United States should be responsible for the arrest of the officers not understanding how actual law works and apparently doesn't even know someone has been charged.

This does not make for a good or productive conversation.

Halo is Dead

May 20, 2018
What the fuck are you even talking about? The officers have been fired and charged with murder. We have to wait, and let the legal system do it job (which it hopefully dose right). What do you want? The president to just have the power to execute anyone at will? He is literally trying to stop the mass looting and destruction.

lachesis

Jun 17, 2004
Isn't arresting the cops the state and city's responsibility, not federal government issue, unless it's a federal crime? Also I thought the officer(s) were already fired and arrested for murder/manslaughter.

I am not a Trump supporter by any means (but can't really support Biden either in good conscience either.. so not sure who to vote for in November, as I decided not to vote by my party line anymore) - but I am quite surprised how far fetched this is.

I support the protest wholeheartedly for this tragedy, but I condemn the violence and senseless looting going on. Few rotten apples on both side causing so much damage to the country... If really Antifa is behind this whole rioting and all, they certainly chose perfect timing when things are so bleak due to Covid, hard not to think those are not connected.

Reactions: Starlight Lotice

DrAspirino

Nov 19, 2018
Chile
Did you just compare Trump to Xi? Fucking pathetic if so.
I compared their discurse and position of power. Xi, as a seasoned politician, knows exactly what to say, when to say it, how to say it and how to twist his own words to not lose face if need be. Trump, on the other hand, since his campaign has had a very basic, impulsive and even contradictory discourse, full of verbiage. They can't be more different, yet both are hated to the core by their opposition (antifa for Trump and Hong Kong for Xi) and people of Hong Kong wouldn't doubt even for a second to shoot Xi if they had him in front of them.

So... if Trump were intelligent enough or a more seasoned politician, he would know that there are things he can't say because he wouldn't do them himself and he would know exactly how much his opposition hates him to use his own words and actions against him.

Do you actually believe that extremists from Antifa would hesitate for even a second to shoot Trump if they had him in front of them?

I don't like Trump, but neither Xi nor the US democrats. I happen to like politics as a game of powers and discourses, and as of lately, Trump has left much to be desired on the rethoric and politics aspect.

Last edited:

Madflavor

Jul 27, 2018
I've had and still have mixed feelings on Trump, but if this keeps getting worse, you're goddamn right I'm supporting him if he brings the hammer down, and guess what? The average American is going to support him too. Because the average American is watching the news, and seeing video after video after video of civil unrest, violence, looting, and destruction, and they're going to want things to return to normalcy. They don't want to worry about people killing each other on the street, their businesses being ruined, their children in danger, etc etc. They want to feel safe and secure again. And who's gonna give that to them? It ain't gonna be the protestors. Sure as hell ain't gonna be antifa. It's going to be the big bad Orange Man.

Plus if he succeeds, he'll just end up looking good. Oh sure those who are cemented in their hatred of him will still hate him, and say what a terrible thing it was to send in the military to shut down a bunch of insurgents. Nothing will ever change their opinion. Then you've got the people who've always supported him Day 1. Which leaves the people who are mixed/negative - mixed on him. How many of them are gonna think "I don't like Trump, buuuuut he did take care of business when shit got bad didn't he?" And so how many of those people, come election day, are going to vote for the confused grandpa, or the guy who's proven when the chips are down, he'll bring out the big guns and bring order back?

TeezzyD

Fantastik Tuna
Mar 18, 2020
I love how people just complain and dont offer any alternative solutions

No wonder they're rioting without any purpose

"THIS WILL SOLVE RACISM!" *burns a building down*

Get a grip, no wonder Bernie lost.

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
I compared their discurse and position of power. Xi, as a seasoned politician, knows exactly what to say, when to say it, how to say it and how to twist his own words to not lose face if need be. Trump, on the other hand, since his campaign has had a very basic, impulsive and even contradictory discourse, full of verbiage. They can't be more different, yet both are hated to the core by their opposition (antifa for Trump and Hong Kong for Xi) and people of Hong Kong wouldn't doubt even for a second to shoot Xi if they had him in front of them.

So... if Trump were intelligent enough or a more seasoned politician, he would know that there are things he can't say because he wouldn't do them himself and he would know exactly how much his opposition hates him.

Do you actually believe that extremists from Antifa would hesitate for even a second to shoot Trump if they had him in front of them?

I don't like Trump, but neither Xi nor the US democrats. I happen to like politics as a game of powers and discourses, and as of lately, Trump has left much to be desired on the rethoric and politics aspect.
Xi is the master politician, which is why the Hong Kong protests have been going on for months 😂

• Thoughtful
Reactions: matt404au

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018

So... if Trump were intelligent enough or a more seasoned politician, he would know that there are things he can't say because he wouldn't do them himself and he would know exactly how much his opposition hates him to use his own words and actions against him.

If you enjoy politics then you would know that the Left hated Trump before he'd even stepped foot in the White House; indeed hated him before he won; and in fact hated him as soon as he announced he was running. Further, Hong Kong has good reason to hate Xi; while the Democrats' hatred for Trump moves from bullshit story to bullshit story. First he was a sexist, then he was a racist, then he was a Russian. Xi, on the other hand leads a brutal regime that kills people and harvests body parts, a regime that has overseen the theft of intellectual properties and currency manipulation, a regime that unleashed a pandemic on the world and then lied about before buying up land in the countries ravaged by it.

Trump says what he says because he isn't Xi, despite the mouth-frothers on the left acting like he is. They will hate him no matter what he does, because on top of being batshit crazy, they're unwilling to look inward and reflect on making their platform something that speaks to the entire country instead of the already blue coasts.

I've no doubt they would kill Trump if they could, but that says more about them than it does him.