• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump supporters... how can you still support that mutant old ass chunk of feces?

MrA

Mar 9, 2020
Well then I hope there are always less selfish people there to protect your liberties if you won't.
yeah, they're called the police, this isn't a police state, you just listen to a narrative instead of reality, High crime and unemployment is the core of problems black people face
Where is your indignation when these rioters murdered this undeniably innocent black man

Mr. Blonde

Jun 16, 2004
The title of the thread suggests that the OP lacks the mental capacity to understand how someone could possibly see things differently than him

daveonezero

Nov 19, 2018
I don't. And haven't. I also don't support people who are looting private property or for BLM. They should be protesting the state. He will fuck this shit up worse just like any politician before him.

G-Bus

Aug 20, 2007
Canada
I don't understand how anyone can listen to that man talk and still want him to be president. Politics aside.

B-universe

Mar 23, 2020
I don't understand how anyone can listen to that man talk and still want him to be president. Politics aside.
Edit:

Because the alternative is far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far ,far worse.
The other side is a much bigger threat.

I don't mean that as soon as Biden gest elected America will suddenly collapse. That would be a very foolish statement. I mean that sort of process is a very long one, many decades long, surely doesn't happen overnight, and that electing Biden is yet another small step in that tragic direction. It's a step that further erodes the three core values of Western civilization: rationality, individuality and freedom.

Last edited:

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Because we've heard the other man who wants to be president talk.
Also, because we've watched people lie about Trump before he even walked into the White House. Three plus years of bullshit based on lies; they tried to remove a president when they knew it was all a lie. There has been no reckoning for that. No contrition. No apologies. The Left hates this man. The commies hate this man. The media hates this man. That tells me that on policy, he takes this big time, at least more than a guy whose first words after surfacing from his basement in two months was telling black people they aren't really black unless they vote for him. Or that Barack Obama was the first black candidate who was clean and had no negro accent. All of that is ignored by guys like you, yet Trump says something dumb about looting and shooting and their pussies all seal themselves shut in outraged horror. Idiots like the OP who can't even form a cogent sentence want Trump to arrest the cop magically, when that's a state and local municipality issue. They wonder how cops with his record were still cops like it's Trump's fault, yet it's the police unions who make the rules for ousting bad cops, especially in Liberal cities. Like everything else, they try to turn it into the Trump Show. Trump didn't kill George Floyd, a bad cop, with a bad record allowed to work by a police union in a Liberal city did.

Trump is not perfect and he's often an idiot. But given that a vote for Biden is a vote for the CCP, a vote for appeasement, a vote for the media, and a vote for lawlessness, I'll take that any day of the week. Consider this lever already pulled. Fucking proudly.

Last edited:

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
And see this is why politics are impossible to discuss these days. The same information leads to completely contradictory outcomes.

I came to a completely different conclusion -- he obviously did it and everyone knew....however the GOP was never going to have him removed from office to begin with, and so regardless of the evidence they maintained their stance (their ONLY stance) that the whole thing was a "sham" and completely illegitimate. Of course, depending on your news source, this was either left up to interpretation or HEAVILY slanted in the direction of whichever narrative they were aiming for....I only ever watched the actual hearings on youtube/facebook Live and skipped any commentary but the evidence was pretty damning beyond any reasonable doubt to me. Not only because of the evidence, but because that's obviously something Trump would do based on his character.

And I absolutely disagree -- Trump fighting with Comey and Brennan in a highly public, inflammatory twitter feud when the whole world is watching is THE most retarded thing this president has ever done in my eyes. He undermines his own intelligence committee in the middle of meetings and investigations in order to save face with dictators that are considered direct competition to the US. And this is by NO MEANS a concept that's exclusive to Trump -- any situation in which you're to approach a problem as a collective team and people start fighting/discrediting/insulting one another in the MIDDLE of proceedings shows that your operation is full of holes and there's no real cohesion (and thus a fatal weakness) within your group.

If he's going to fight his own people he should have done it in the background, it would have made headlines anyway but at least it wouldn't have been an international broadcast that Trump doesn't actually listen to the people who provide him with intelligence and would literally rather just side with his enemies out of spite.

It just goes in hand my personal biggest charge against Trump as a president....he is a terrible leader. And the reason is because he clearly has no mind to be one -- his entire image and persona is completely Ego based.

As shown by his actions (and even corroborated in his impeachment trial), the #1 desired outcome out of everything Trump does is "make me look good". If he gets caught in a lie, he doubles down and discredits facts (hurricane sharpie). If someone insults him, he drops to their level and lashes back. He actively (and VERY PUBLICLY) undermines and demands compensation for alliances. Could go on forever. His main political strategy is to carve off anything that disagrees with him.
Of course you did, but I would wager you did so before a hearing was ever held. You are missing one element in your conclusion: proof. There was never any proof that Trump did what was alleged. Further, people who testified against him in those hearings were later to have discovered to have perjured themselves, like Yovanovitch saying she knew nothing about Burisma only to later be proven a liar after sealed documents were released. What we see here now that the light has been shining on this entire process was a concerted effort to screw with the Trump campaign; from illegal FISA warrants, to FBI agents redacting 302 reports to continue investigations that other FBI agents recommend be closed, to threats against family. What was done here was so obviously wrong and yet none on the Left are willing to finally admit it was a scam. I won't hijack Pix's shitty thread any further, but we all know it was a lie.

Trump fighting publicly with corrupt intelligence officers like Comey (who sent agents to the White House knowing it broke protocol and later bragged about it) and Brennan whose stupid acts are too numerous to record on this post and still maintain a manageable number are exactly why people like me sent him there. We sent him there to burn that shit down, and their reaction to him proves it was the right thing to do.

Reactions: Iorv3th