Trump supporters need safe spaces now

Jun 12, 2009
The tough people.

'Eat your heart out, snowflakes': Trump supporters create app for 'safe spaces' to wear MAGA gear publicly

Earlier this month, an Oklahoma developer launched “63red Safe,” described as “an app to keep conservatives safe as they eat and shop.”
“The truth is, from a political standpoint — not talking religion or race or sexuality — conservatives are under physical attack,” Wallace said, citing an altercation in which a conservative activist was punched at University of California, Berkeley. “The best way to describe it, to me, is there’s sort of a general unease among conservatives right now. And whether it’s real or imagined, I don’t know … I want to call out those local businesses” where an attack against conservatives does or could manifest.
https://nationalpost.com/news/world/feeling-unsafe-about-maga-gear-app-for-that

Last edited:
Nov 5, 2016
I don't care where (just far)
I randomly saw a story yesterday about a rise in MAGA hat incidents. I didn’t pay too close attention but it sounded like a student was forced to remove his hat at school or on a bus recently, and a woman in Texas claimed she was beat up for wearing it (other side claimed she was drunk and started the fight, just got her ass kicked, nothing to do with the hat. Not sure what to believe, probably truth in the middle).

Honestly after what happened to the Covington Kids I kind of understand this. If simply and solely wearing a hat makes every action you make perceived in the worst possible light/context possible to the point where it can ruin your life, then maybe there should be “support groups” for it.

Aug 30, 2018
Jun 23, 2010
Don't download and use this app. Security researchers warned there were some issues with it. The guy who developed it hardcoded his username and password was one example.

Jun 16, 2018
  • OSC

OSC

Dec 18, 2010
washington d.c.
I wouldn’t wear maga gear even if I was a hardcore Trump supporter. That’s an assault charge waiting to happen, especially in DC where I live. If you lean conservative at all you pretty much have to keep it on the low.

Besides most conservative dudes appendix carry their Glock 19s and practice at the range a lot. They aren’t throwing hands lol.

Jun 16, 2018
  • OSC

OSC

Why are they paying over 100,000$ to pick up shit in the streets? Why are they paying over 80,000$ to pick up garbage? liberal policies. So if someone's lazy but gifted why go to medschool if you can do such retarded things and earn more than even coders?

Their very policies are an aggression against the potential of human minds.

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Another 🐉💨 special.

The reason safe spaces are a joke is because they involve wrapping grown adults in cotton wool to protect them from words and ideas that make them feel uncomfortable. They are already safe, but they act like children and need puppies and colouring books to reassure them that the big bad meanies outside won’t verbally assault them again.

This is a far cry from a literal safe space to protect people from politically-motivated physical assault that is largely swept under the rug by biased media.

Jun 12, 2009
I wouldn’t wear maga gear even if I was a hardcore Trump supporter. That’s an assault charge waiting to happen, especially in DC where I live. If you lean conservative at all you pretty much have to keep it on the low.
This is why they need a dating app designed specifically for them as well.

It's another safe space.

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2010
washington d.c.
This is why they need a dating app designed specifically for them as well.
I’m conservative and I think it’s pretty sad that the tolerant left is pretty much guaranteed to at very least verbally attack you, or put you you in a position to have to physically defend yourself for supporting Trump where I live. TDS is a very real thing in DC.

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2009
I’m talking about walking down the street. It’s almost unbelievably childish to me, particularly how acceptable it is for adults on the left.
For sure but if we're talking about childish behaviour, Trump supporters take the cake.

And the fact that they support authoritarianism more often than not, it also puts them on the left, btw

May 5, 2013
For sure but if we're talking about childish behaviour, Trump supporters take the cake.

And the fact that they support authoritarianism more often than not, it also puts them on the left, btw
If a car with a Trump (or Republican) sticker and a car with an Obama (or Democratic) sticker were parked in neighborhood with people from the opposing ideology, I'd bet the Republican one is about 10X as likely to be intentionally damaged for political reasons.

Jun 12, 2009
If a car with a Trump (or Republican) sticker and a car with an Obama (or Democratic) sticker were parked in neighborhood with people from the opposing ideology, I'd bet the Republican one is about 10X as likely to be intentionally damaged for political reasons.
Is it a white van with targets on people's heads?

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2019
I find it absolutely disgusting that Leftists find it acceptable to physically assault someone for "hate speech". Even if it was a literal white hood, I am against the concept of physically assaulting someone who isn't themselves attacking somebody. Words are not the same as actions, regardless of how much Leftists wish to argue otherwise. To Leftists hurting feelings is akin to physical harm, which is an absolutely asinine philosophy that should be rebuked by society as a whole. Use speech to counter speech, don't lay your hands on a person if they haven't laid hands on you, period. I don't care if they're calling for the death of an entire race either, keep your hands to yourself. Keep in mind I'm an African-American male, so I'm speaking from a place of personal experience.

What I fear more than Hitler 2.0 is a bunch of self-righteous Leftist zealots ruining western society in the pursuit of an impossible utopia that can never be realized.

Apr 15, 2018

🤣 Leftists can't be trusted to not act violent in public and assault people, but sure no problems there.

Also, nice goal posts moving

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2018
is this one of those threads where leftists use "snowflakes" and "safe spaces" to attack rightists or something? then in a week or something we'll hear all about how those are dangerous code words only used by the alt right?

social media is used for all kinds of organizing and networking. i don't see this issue with this. look there are publicly elected Dem officials telling people to harass people where they eat and stuff so this is perfectly valid. we've seen protesters show up outside the homes of people. if social media is being used for attacks, it can be used for defense as well.

maybe people in general should stop being assholes and leave each other alone.

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2009
I'm glad you acknowledge your incoherent post as funny.

Leftists can't be trusted to not act violent in public and assault people, but sure no problems there.
Just to clarify if it wasn't obvious enough (for you at least), anyone can be violent on any side of the spectrum.

Also, nice goal posts moving
The observation of trump supporters was simply a side note. Hence the btw, btw

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2018
Ireland
I’m sure it’s been pointed out but they are probably trying to avoid actual violence as opposed to name calling or hearing points they don’t agree with....

The amount of violence against MAGA people is crazy, every day I get at least one video with a leftist nutcase attacking some conservative that is just going about their business.

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2010
The handwringing over "safe spaces" has always been overblown, and this goofy app is an extension of the persecution complex that's growing in conservative spaces. At most, this will be used by either faction to accuse the other of being hypocrites over the internet, while in real life this doesn't take hold because google and foursquare and facebook and yelp are too ubiquitous and comfortable for the vast majority of people to use.

Last edited: