Trump threatens SNL with federal investigation for mocking him

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006
Yeah he should be more like Erdogan showing the video of the massacre on his political rallies blaming the west. One day later 3 people died today in Utrecht by a Turkish migrant. How much Damage will Trump do with his stupid joke?
Someone might make another wrestling gif. The violence!

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
May 30, 2004
No need for the callout of unrelated users and subsequent dogpiling. If you disagree with someone's positions, address them in the time and place they happen.

May 15, 2018
SNL isnt fucking funny is the least bit. maybe this will bring them out of their slump. but think of it this way @Nobody_Important is someone who has zero personality. if he is bringing you this news then just think about this for one goddamn second

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Jun 26, 2007
Best Coast
Even if it was just a troll did it ever occur to you that maybe just MAYBE the President of the United States shouldn't be trolling on Twitter like a 13yr old child throwing a tantrum?
Putting aside whether it's "appropriate", or "proper" for a President to troll on Twitter, consider this: it works. This style of his captures energy, media cycles, and attention. It pisses off his detractors, and amuses his supporters. It's what helped him get elected. Why would he stop if it keeps working?

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
all he did is suggest that a federal agency investigate SNL

wait a minute, if it's a threat to suggest a federal agency investigate someone, then isn't the entire #Resistance constantly threatening the POTUS? isn't it against the law to threaten the president?

Last edited:

llien

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2017
I need to see some context to join "definitely trolling" camp.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
all he did is suggest that a federal agency investigate SNL

wait a minute, if it's a threat to suggest a federal agency investigate someone, then isn't the entire #Resistance constantly threatening the POTUS? isn't it against the law to threaten the president?
When we investigate you (and by "investigate you" I mean publicly humiliate you, 'accidentally' leak stories about you to our friends in the press, smear you, and open up multiple investigations against you) then it's a patriotic act.

When you investigate us -- or even joke about the idea -- it means totalitarianism!

Democrats sure are scared of the same spotlight they feel so emboldened to shine on others.

Sqorin Hammerfarf

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2018
I love that Trump is a shitposter. Like, how could you not love his takedowns during the 2016 primaries? Nobody in politics or the media knows how to deal with it, and that stunned silence really cuts through the bullshit and exposes what a controlled dog and pony show it all is. It’s like the Truman Show where he spontaneously runs into an unexpected building and there’s just a bunch of stagehands sitting around behind the scenes scrambling to put the set together.

7echnicolor

May 19, 2010
“He’s just trolling!!” excuses are the reason people think the right isn’t funny lmao. none of what he tweeted is even chuckle-worthy.

Joe T.

Oct 3, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
“He’s just trolling!!” excuses are the reason people think the right isn’t funny lmao. none of what he tweeted is even chuckle-worthy.
That tends to happen when you're only taking such remarks at face value, which also explains why many on the left are incapable of seeing the overwhelming amount of lies and misinformation from their media sources. Both his harshest critics (MSNBC, NYT, New Yorker, etc) in the liberal media and supporters in conservative media have often referred to Trump as a troll. He's earned that badge.

Brizzady

Jul 28, 2018
Fun watching that fat ass get more and more upset and stress eat more and more as Mueller continues to rule his every thought. Imagine having a dick that small and an ego that huge. Poor Dump.

rivv3r

Banned
Feb 24, 2019
I figured this part gave away that he was sort of fucking around;

There must be Collusion with the Democrats and, of course, Russia!
But maybe that's just me. I don't know.

Fun watching that fat ass get more and more upset and stress eat more and more as Mueller continues to rule his every thought. Imagine having a dick that small and an ego that huge. Poor Dump.
wat

Last edited: