• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

lC5Pf8Z.gif

RPGCrazied

Yashar‏Verified account
@yashar

Replying to @NickFalacci @ericgeller @MiekeEoyang
It's jared Kushner have confirmed this with four people. I'm not speculating

Some magazine editor, something is about to trouble fella's.

verify the source first before posting these claims

ive never heard of mcclatchydc

McClatchy owns a lot of regional newspapers. They are legit, they just don't do as much national reporting from their DC office, so you dont hear about the parent company as much as the papers they own.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Fahrenthold of WaPo tweeted that the day wasn't over yet.

Get ready for Happy Hour!
This is officially a take down. Everybody is out to get them.

It's almost crazy to say this, but not even Dubya's administration was this despised. This cretin has made so many enemies in so little time.

kirblar

At this point the leaker HAS to be someone high up that he trusts but we all hate at the moment right now, right?
Bannon is totally leaking shit left and right, but he ain't the only one, cause he doesn't want the admin going down, he just wants power.

Sephzilla

This is officially a take down. Everybody is out to get them.

It's almost crazy to say this, but not even Dubya's administration was this despised. This cretin has made so many enemies in so little time.

Jesus they're really going for the hyper combo finish

It's like every Friday afternoon, a fresh shitstorm for the weekend comes up.

I go to lunch, come back, and there is a 16 page thread of fuckery spreading.

I love it. GIVE ME MORE.

Ri'Orius

Y'know how people always say we're in the darkest timeline? This made me realize that, no, we're not. Somewhere out there in the multiverse is a timeline where someone remotely competent managed to ride the wave of American racism into the Oval Office.

We dodged a bullet with Trump.

Doesn't this mean that BANNON might be the one able to directly implicate Kushner and Trump?

Steve Bannon is going to save America.

"Steve Bannon saves America from the Foreign Hordes" might be true after all, it's just that by foreign hordes we're talking about Russians and not brown people the alt-right hate for being brown. What a day.

The "ferocious" inner politics between President Trump and his national security adviser, Gen. H.R. McMaster https://t.co/ZA7Qpfa8ny https://t.co/rEwDLsD5x7

Jeez. Trump got on the plane and everything is getting out

From the article said:
Another bright spot, the source said, is that the NSC directorates are more emboldened to ignore controversial White House adviser Sebastian Gorka, whose security clearance is at an unclear status and whose views on national security matters are not taken seriously by many experts.

"Folks in the NSC have caught on and are talking to him less," the source said. "That's a good news story."

When it was suggested that that wasn't really much of a good news story, the source said, "well, that's where we are."

Holy shit, hahahahaha.

I'm imagining a Godfather-like round table meeting where the heads of each publication get together and plot all of this to take the administration out and I need to see this in a movie or something.

"Ladies. Gentlemen. Let's show them how fake this news really is."

CHC

I think what offends me the most is the fact that this all so obvious at this point, but that his refusal to just admit his motives and actions (which will inevitably and easily be uncovered) is going to waste so much time and so many resources.

At this point the leaker HAS to be someone high up that he trusts but we all hate at the moment right now, right?

My guesses. May be one or more of these:

- Reince Priebus
- McMaster
- John Kelly
- Mattis
- Mike Pompeo
- Comey (before he got fired)
- Rod Rosenstein

Top Bottom