• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

Breads

Banned
So he fired the director of the FBI to make Russians feel better about an investigation?

Bet the people who voted for Trump to be president are feeling really stupid right now.

If they had the capacity to feel how stupid they are. Which they do'nt.
#MAGA

KMGJBnt.gif

gimmmick

Sometimes I really wonder if Trump lives in his own little world. Who in god's name would have thought this would go away when he fired Comey?

I fucking love that Trump thinks the shit he got away with saying and doing as a private businessperson means it applies when being elected as a public figure especially in the highest office of the US.

Cagey

Banned
I'm uncontrollably laughing at my desk reading this piece holy shit lol.

This is from the official account of the meeting.

Surfinn

That's twice now that he's said he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation. And now we learn he said it behind closed doors to RUSSIANS.

Hazmat

Someday they'll write books or folk songs about the heroes that are getting this information to the press. The Trump Memorial in DC will just be statues and names of the people that resisted like this.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
“I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

I would say that this level of stupidity is what happens when you get a non-politician to do a politician's job but even a monkey would understand that that firing Comey would just make things worse.

Top Bottom