• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

1pczht.jpg

Wag

There is something seriously wrong with Trump. Forget about the possible criminal activity, the man just isn't fit to be POTUS.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Oh man this is by far the funniest shit to come out of all this so far. What a fucking idiot and the moron is stuck on a plane atm to make things even better

Every single day these last few weeks have been like Christmas. Too bad it comes at the cost of the being laughed at by the entire world. The worst of times, but entertainment none the less. shrug

p.s. I don't get how Trump has it made it this far in his career and life. Can the dude keep his mouth shut at all? 99% of his problems have been self inflicted... Must have the mental capacity of someone who never made it out of the 4th grade. Probably thinks he is hot shit because he flew through school with the best of grades. The best! But he did nothing but have money.

Cranster

Banned
Remember when people argued that Hillary was just as corrupt or more so than Trump and Trump would be a great anti-establishment candidate that would get rid of all that is corrupt in washington? How is that working out guys!?

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
So the few voices on GAF arguing there's no case for obstruction of justice... where ya at?

I mean, obviously there is but will it stick? Will it actually have some concrete consciousness? I hope so but if I would be lying if I didn't say I've almost completely lost all hope in our current government.

chekhonte

Serious question:

Have we ever seen Donald Trump and Andy Kaufman in the same room at the same time?

This has become too unreal. It's become it's a satire of it's own satire.

Cheerilee

Apparently Trump never turned on a TV between Comey's firing and the arrival of the Russians a day later.

Either that or his handlers changed the channel to make sure that the special snowflake couldn't see his world collapsing around him.

Alucrid

Banned
Remember when people argued that Hillary was just as corrupt or more so than Trump and Trump would be a great anti-establishment candidate that would get rid of all that is corrupt in washington? How is that working out guys!?

depends on how this whole thing pans out it might actually work out pretty well

liquidtmd

Banned
“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

giphy.gif

Tacitus_

Subscription only link. Anyone got a better one?
Here's the first two paragraphs:
The law enforcement investigation into possible coordination between Russia and the Trump campaign has identified a current White House official as a significant person of interest, showing that the probe is reaching into the highest levels of government, according to people familiar with the matter.

The senior White House adviser under scrutiny by investigators is someone close to the president, according to these people, who would not further identify the official.

Maxim726X

Official White House document admitting obstruction. He's got to be done for... Right?

GOP Congressman: 'He was kidding'.

Basically, they are the embodiment of 'it was just a prank, bro.'

The walls are closing in on his administration, though, and eventually the GOP will also pick up the pitchforks. Just not yet

Top Bottom