• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

ZeoVGM

Banned
1534637715856832326.gif

Can some please make a really crude edit of this where Trump's face is on Iron Man and the covers of random WaPo and NYT newspapers are on Winter Solider and Cap?

I'm imagining a Godfather-like round table meeting where the heads of each publication get together and plot all of this to take the administration out and I need to see this in a movie or something.
Sessions is a pimp. He never could have outfought Comey. But I didn’t know until this day that it was Ryan all along.

Linkura

My guesses. May be one or more of these:

- Reince Priebus
- McMaster
- John Kelly
- Mattis
- Mike Pompeo
- Comey (before he got fired)
- Rod Rosenstein

I'm betting it's more than one person. Add Bannon to the list as well. Bannon seems to think by leaking shit about one guy, it's going to increase his stature in the administration. Too bad for him that the whole ship is going down in the process.

Y'know how people always say we're in the darkest timeline? This made me realize that, no, we're not. Somewhere out there in the multiverse is a timeline where someone remotely competent managed to ride the wave of American racism into the Oval Office.

We dodged a bullet with Trump.

There's a multiverse out there with Pence as president, Ryan as VP, full control of all branches of government. And the election was won by a landslide.

deadlast

Whenever keeps saying you're playing 4d chess while everyone else is playing checkers, you start to believe that shit and make stupid fucking mistakes.

Ernest

Banned
Late to the thread...

Trump, fuck you, you fucking TRAITOR!

Seriously, think about that... read this next sentence a few times then say it out loud:

Trump degraded the head of the FBI in front of Russian agents.

Anyone who defends this piece of shit and still considers themselves to be a patriotic American is a hypocrite in deep denial.

I feel like since this is his big trip overseas that all the people left behind are going to hemorrhage information while he isn't there to do anything about it.

Release the floodgates.

I think the whole administration is gonna go. We dont know which one of them is working with the Russian probe. But even after that happens, the effects of the breach will still have an effect for years to come.

jayu26

My guess is that everyone is leaking something to fuck someone else and trying to protect themselves. It is the most cartoonish Mexican Standoff in the history.

dankir

Guys he hasn't even landed in Saudi yet... I can't wait to see how he insults 1.6 billion Muslims globally in one fell swoop.

Not even 4 Fucking months and we're this deep into shit.

Like, I'm going to have to buy a lifetime subscription to the Washington Post, as well as mailing both them and the Times the unofficial "Brought Down a President" Merit Badge.

Not even 4 Fucking months and we're this deep into shit.

Like, I'm going to have to buy a lifetime subscription to the Washington Post, as well as mailing both them and the Times the unofficial "Brought Down a President" Merit Badge.

Don't you steal my bit! :p
But yeah I think they're gonna get it

Guys he hasn't even landed in Saudi yet... I can't wait to see how he insults 1.6 billion Muslims globally in one fell swoop.

He has cable on the plane, and he can't get out of the plane to run from the news. So he's stuck on a plane watching all these things pop up.

He can take his dear time to Saudi as he gets tortured by the media

It's how he's lived his life and conducted business. He's never gotten into trouble for being like this. Now he knows in this position you can't just say and do anything without public backlash.
You're right.

I guess as someone's who's never lived that life it's just mind blowing. I don't really know how to properly respond to all this besides laughing. And that's not a good response. Kind of shaken.

Put on Conspiracy Hat here guys. The GOP have realised Trump is sinking ship and are not only jumping ship, they are blowing holes in the old one.

Would not be surprised to see Republicans come out against Trump "in light of the new scandals."

Spicey going up and taking shit from reporters and pretending to be a stooge just to be the key to bringing down this house of cards would make for an amazing movie starring Nicholas Cage as Sean Spicer.

Nic might be the only non-McCarthy choice I'd be OK with.

Sephzilla

Put on Conspiracy Hat here guys. The GOP have realised Trump is sinking ship and are not only jumping ship, they are blowing holes in the old one.

Would not be surprised to see Republicans come out against Trump "in light of the new scandals."

Trump's latest approval/disapproval ratings mentioned a noteworthy jump in republican disapproval.

Top Bottom