• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump torches Obama

Mahadev

Mar 5, 2007
90% of what this man says is fucking filler, Jesus Christ I can't stand listening to him. Just make your fucking point without ranting pointlessly.

Having said that, I agree with him, Obama was a terrible president. So is he.

Eiknarf

Mar 25, 2019
90% of what this man says is fucking filler, Jesus Christ I can't stand listening to him. Just make your fucking point without ranting pointlessly.

Having said that, I agree with him, Obama was a terrible president. So is he.
100%
Nobody here has T.D. (Trump Denial).
We know Trump doesnt speak the best, or have that statesman-like ways. And he might be too blunt for some...etc But, all that aside, he surely and undoubtedly loves and protects this country way more than Obama ever did.

oatmeal

Jun 17, 2007

"
Donald Trump’s net worth has grown about 300% to an estimated $4 billion since 1987, according to a report by the Associated Press. But the real estate mogul would have made even more money if he had just invested in index funds. The AP says that, if Trump had invested in an index fund in 1988, his net worth would be as much as $13 billion.

The S&P 500 has grown 1,336% since 1988.

"
Which is better...

Man starts hundreds of businesses (with a small handful failing) and creating hundreds of thousands of jobs with his money, all while becoming a billionaire?

or.

Sitting on an amount and allowing it to enrich only himself and create no jobs?

Bolivar687

Jun 13, 2014
USA
trump's had 3 years to do whatever obama didnt

it's a sign of a weak man to talk about his predecessors, take responsibility and lead like a man.
If you watch the beginning of the video, the President was asked to comment on recent remarks by Obama, who apparently is incapable of keeping Trump's name out of his mouth, in stark contrast to his own predecessors and an unfortunate break with tradition. And your first point is also soundly addressed further in the video - Trump really did eradicate the Caliphate, restore our military, and reconfigure our trade policy.

It's fair for Trump to answer these questions when asked. If anything, it's much more the sign of the weak man who belittle his successor, especially when they were chosen in a stark rebuke to their own legacy.

womfalcs3

May 11, 2007
100%
Nobody here has T.D. (Trump Denial).
We know Trump doesnt speak the best, or have that statesman-like ways. And he might be too blunt for some...etc But, all that aside, he surely and undoubtedly loves and protects this country way more than Obama ever did.
Doesn't speak the best or think well. Thank God we have competent people heading critical positions in government, like Dr. Fauci.

I'm still amazed that he asked doctors to look into injecting oneself with disinfectant.

Last edited:

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Doesn't speak the best or think well. Thank God we have competent people heading critical positions in government, like Dr. Fauci.

I'm still amazed that he asked doctors to look into injecting oneself with disinfectant.
Shall I list the number of times Fauci has been wrong in the last 8 weeks?

I like Fauci, but holding him up as the absolute symbol of competence regarding this shit might not be the best idea. Hell, just yesterday the CDC reversed itself on the disease once again and said it really doesn’t live on surfaces very well. Oh really? Well thanks after I’ve been wiping every goddamn thing I’ve touched with disinfectant to the point my hands are red.

The truth imo: no one knows SHIT. They just can’t come out and say they don’t know shit because that would cause panic. But they’re guessing at this, it’s totslly obvious.

Last edited:

TheContact

Jan 22, 2016
That's all Presidents within the last 60 years. They don't care about any of us! Just their families and their bottom lines. Can you name ONE president who wasn't a millionaire before his run?

And? So him being a former Muslim is a bad thing? And we have to hate all Muslims? Is that why you posted that?

And the call to prayer IS a beautiful sound. I'm a Christian and I can acknowledge that.
I can't believe he's pushing the birther conspiracy theory still. Amazing. Of all the things to push about Obama, let's choose the most incompetent conspiracy theory of them all.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Obama was a failure of his own success. After Bush, someone like Obama offered a hope of something different and a chance for change.

Then nothing changed and people went back to being bummed out.

12 years of Obama summed up.
I still say 90 percent of what got him elected was his skin color. And at least that makes sense; it's racist as hell but it makes sense. The Democrats wanted to be able to hold him up like a little trophy in the IDpol olympics, while a bunch of guilty white people voted so they could finally stop flagellating themselves over shit they had nothing to do with. His election was borne of mental illness and unhealed wounds. Even the hope and change manure was tied into electing a black candidate. Joe Biden said, they just needed a black guy who didn't act like a black guy. It's just sad that people don't see that electing someone because they're black is just as racist as refusing to vote for someone because they're black. But that's what that party stands for these days.

Vicetrailia

Mar 12, 2019
I still say 90 percent of what got him elected was his skin color. And at least that makes sense; it's racist as hell but it makes sense. The Democrats wanted to be able to hold him up like a little trophy in the IDpol olympics, while a bunch of guilty white people voted so they could finally stop flagellating themselves over shit they had nothing to do with. His election was borne of mental illness and unhealed wounds. Even the hope and change manure was tied into electing a black candidate. Joe Biden said, they just needed a black guy who didn't act like a black guy. It's just sad that people don't see that electing someone because they're black is just as racist as refusing to vote for someone because they're black. But that's what that party stands for these days.
That just what your bipartisanship stands for these days.

SlaughterX

Banned
Jan 12, 2007
Alsip, IL
SlaughterX.1up.com

• LOL
Reactions: HeresJohnny

DeafTourette

Gold Member
Apr 23, 2018
Well, he's taken more golf trips in 3 years than Obama did in 8.

zcaa0g

Sep 3, 2018
Trump's projecting. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Has his dumbass released his tax returns yet to show us that he hasn't paid taxes because of his incompetence as a businessman?

I wish I was so incompetent of a business man that I ranged between having hundreds of millions to low billions which did greatly exceed his inheritance at all times.

Last edited:

zcaa0g

Sep 3, 2018

He was definitely elected because of skin color. Obviously many black and Hispanics voted for him and many women did as well seeing that as a prelude / one step closer to having a female President some day by electing a minority race. Your post was spot on.

Mar 18, 2018
Trump had to put Neo cons around him self to stabilize his administration as the Obama administration and his FBI crippled the exchange of office and set a foundation of lies that the media would latch on to for years.

Despite that, Trump has remained somewhat true to his base... when he is allowed to.

I don’t think for a moment our foreign policy is Trumps policy. It is Neocon and Neolib nonsense. The only reason why the media isn’t calling him out for how he’s handled Syria and Iran is because they all wanted the same outcome.

The left pushed his back to the wall publicly while his billionaire friends and their general buddies back stabbed him over their own agenda. And he fell into the clutches of the neocons. The same neocons fucking kids with the neolibs with old news Epstein.

Trump was naive to think he could come into a den of thieving vipers and drain the swamp. And those Obama Gas lines are too profitable to not take advantage of to bolster his Narcissism. This is where he personally failed his mission.

Now he’ll go down in history as the President residing over the-best and worst economies known to the US. A hated, disrespected man by some, a god emperor to others. But mostly hell just be another steak in the meat grinder by the time he’s done to folks like me.

China had the last laugh on him. Now we know how they treat trade partners and why they feigned acquiescence to the Art of the Deal.