• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump 'wasn't aware of what scrapping DACA meant'

RuGalz

Sounds like a shit excuse directly from Trump purposely 'leaked' to make himself look like a human being. "We all make mistakes right?" It really doesn't matter the why any more as it is becoming too common. The incompetence is staggering and affects many lives. It is inexcusable.

Trump's furry to undo everything Obama did (out of spite) lead to uninformed and stupid decisions. Trump further lacks the ability to understand the inner working of systems and to make rational decisions.

I'm surprised and shocked, not.

Honestly this seems completely apparent, and I feel we are at a stage where no matter the hurt if it was championed/rubber stamped by Obama he would repeal it and his supporters would lap it up!

Trump:"I want to repeal Obama's FOSD!"
Staffer:" Are you sure Mr President? Free Oral Sex Day is very popular"
Trump "Did Obama want it?"
Staffer "Yes"
Trump "I spoke to Jeff Sessions, Great Man plays great golf, not a s good as me but still great guy, smaller hands than mine and he says its bad for the country so I'm going with his choice"

Trump "I want to repeal Obama's tax cuts for Billionaires, its not helping business, we need to make people pay and they can pay for the wall"
Kushner "But we'll both loose billions in Tax"
Trump "Did Obama want it?"
Kushner "Yes, but you could be bankrupt again"
Trump "It's gone"

Geist-

I'm thinking he knew what he was doing, but like the Muslim ban, he equates what roughly one third of the electorate's desires as the "Will of the People."

Let's not pretend he's letting anyone, including his own base, make his decisions for him. These are all things he wants, and a third of the country happens to agree with him.

The "Will of the Trump" is the only thing making his decisions.

Horseshit. His ineptitude is not an excuse for virulent xenophobic racism. I wish the media would stop reporting this kind of shit from "White House sources" because all it does is paint Trump as a bumbling but relatable idiot in a position of extreme power and authority.

It's astroturfing for what a lot of people (on both sides) are assuming is an inevitable impeachment or complete collapse of the executive branch wherein the GOP gets to distance itself from Trump while maintaining it's position of advocating subversive white supremacy.

Assuming this is true I feel he would have still done it even if he did fully understand the consequences.

Also lol at the idea that the President is going to get a fucking pass for not understanding something.

gun_haver

Sounds like a shit excuse directly from Trump purposely 'leaked' to make himself look like a human being. "We all make mistakes right?" It really doesn't matter the why any more as it is becoming too common. The incompetence is staggering and affects many lives. It is inexcusable.

Nah, this makes him look incompetent and stupid. It isn't an idea that would be willingly put out.

Nafai1123

Banned
Such bullshit. He's trying to pass the buck. "Oh, I didn't know the repercussions of revoking this 'over reaching' EO. Congress needs to handle it."

AndyD

aka andydumi
Don't worry, when he rescinds the rescind 1/3 of folks on this board will give him props for "ultimately doing the right thing." You'll see the usual "come on guys, I hate him as much as anyone else but he owned up and fixed it, gotta respect that."

Basic dictator worship 101

This is pretty much how it will go. Or if DREAM act gets passed, he will take all credit.

Osukaa

i'm so proud of donald trump for being the largest piece of shit on earth. his heartlessness and hatred are so disgustingly apparent in every decision he makes and i hope he dies a painful death

Gonna have to agree. This man is a scumbag that has ruined alot of peoples lives. I would shed no tears for the monster.

This guy is playing 4D chess.

3zIp2Eu.png

So what happened ? Did he turned back ?

That's what I want to know.

Top Bottom