• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump's new Press Secretary holds her first press beating

Eiknarf

Mar 25, 2019
reporters gonna start calling in sick days everytime she stands up on the podium.
Yeah
There’s been three press secretaries for Trump so far, right? Each one more badass than the previous

If the trajectory of these three press secretaries is any indication of what’s coming, the 4th press secretary is probably going to have a gun and shoot the journalists for asking stupid questions

The press really are a bunch of idiots

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
It is interesting to watch her work as she has been anticipating a bunch of these "gotcha" questions (you know, the non-journalism questions)and burns them down hard. In some cases she has waited for the questions and is so well prepared she has slides ready for them.

This should signal an alarm to change tactics as getting killed on national T.V. repeatedly is not helping your trust in journalism numbers.

*edit. Does anyone else primarily post from a mobile device and continuously type the word "amd" instead of and? It is just driving me insane. I have bolded the one I just fixed. I have deleted it out of my saved words like 20 times, and yet it still finds a way into my posts. Damn it.

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2019
It is interesting to watch her work as she has been anticipating a bunch of these "gotcha" questions (you know, the non-journalism questions)and burns them down hard. In some cases she has waited for the questions and is so well prepared she has slides ready for them.

This should signal an alarm to change tactics as getting killed on national T.V. repeatedly is not helping your trust in journalism numbers.
This should have been done a long time ago.

Treating propagandists as journalists, and trying to be genuine to them, will just end badly for you. Once you understand that the room is full of adversaries, and what’s coming, you can react accordingly, set up traps, etc.

It doesn’t hurt that these people have a predictable narrative response to everything. Average nobodies can call out The Next Big Narrative, and how the left will respond, months in advance, if not years.

I hope she has a clean record. The next step will be to remove her by digging up some controversy. Current journalists are the lowest form of life to ever exist on planet Earth.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Mar 5, 2009

*edit. Does anyone else primarily post from a mobile device and continuously type the word "amd" instead of and? It is just driving me insane. I have bolded the one I just fixed. I have deleted it out of my saved words like 20 times, and yet it still finds a way into my posts. Damn it.
They all talk alike and cover the same exact garbage stories. Even I can predict the questions they are going to ask at this point. A lot of times they just follow the same narrative for months. Their script has been stuck on the hydroxy thing for a long time now.

Trump should have hired someone like a long time ago rather then trying to do it himself each day. While I liked a lot of Trumps answers he often gets baited and can then come across as unprofessional and rude to people that don’t realize what the reporters are doing. Kayleigh handles things while sounding professional.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Its like these losers are reliving high school all over again being rejected by the head cheerleader and prom queen while someone takes their lunch money.

But but but Kaeylieh you were prepared for that one. Wah wah wah stop being prepared and answering our propaganda with facts. Why wont Kayleigh go out with me for a malt smoothie she wont ever love me.

womfalcs3

May 11, 2007
Yeah
There’s been three press secretaries for Trump so far, right? Each one more badass than the previous

If the trajectory of these three press secretaries is any indication of what’s coming, the 4th press secretary is probably going to have a gun and shoot the journalists for asking stupid questions

The press really are a bunch of idiots
I saw recently that Shawn Spicer (was that his first name?) was a member of the White House press corps.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
How can anyone still defend the media at this point?

They would have a point of the 5th estate acted like an honest actor, but they are a bunch of propagandist, that use liars as their source and allow liars to gaslight their audience.

Of course Trump is going to have issues with media's that were calling him a traitor and saying that they have overwhelming evidence that Trump is Putins puppet and likes hookers peeing on him. And as far as I can tell no pulitzers were pulled back nor has anyone in the media came out and said ya we got this one all wrong and all these shills were bull shitting you.

So sorry the media deserves to be trolled because they are a bunch of disgusting liars. They took Goebbels words that if you repeat a lie enough it becomes fact and ran with it for the last 3 years. They deserve everything Kayleigh gives to them.

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada

The bootlicking nevertrumpers just don’t get it. Media are partisan actors and deserve our ridicule!
That douche is acting like she was batting away serious questions. If you look through her greatest hits all of the times she buried someone was when they threw out some gotcha question. She answers questions that are serious all of the time evidenced by her briefings lasting 40m or so but she uses these fake fucking questions as a platform to absolutely bury people. My hope is that it would trigger a response of better questions rather than a constant dick/cunt punch but the media's hubris thinks that asking her about out of context quotes from her past makes them Woodward and Bernstein.

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006

Bingo.

I'm sure the lugenpresse is digging into Kayleigh's life as we speak, like they have other strong women who upset their plans, like Tara Reade. Maybe she didn't graduate from middle school? Did she tear some sheetrock off in an apartment she rented once with a Command strip? Maybe she borrowed someone's Hello Kitty pencil in elementary school and didn't return it, or returned it with the eraser chewed?

yeeeeeezy

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Apr 17, 2019
This woman really gets me going. She's very spicy! She treats the media like the partisan hacks they are. She's very good. And they can't stand it.

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2019
I'm sure the lugenpresse is digging into Kayleigh's life as we speak, like they have other strong women who upset their plans, like Tara Reade. Maybe she didn't graduate from middle school? Did she tear some sheetrock off in an apartment she rented once with a Command strip? Maybe she borrowed someone's Hello Kitty pencil in elementary school and didn't return it, or returned it with the eraser chewed?
If they don’t find anything, expect the stories about how she’s a threat to democracy and the free press to begin soon.

Schrade

Apr 12, 2007
The press briefings have turned into something like a favorite weekly podcast for me. I look forward to them to watch her shred people. I normally ignore these type of things...