Trumps tweet on Ilhan Omar

Oct 26, 2018
Maybe Trump purposely acts like a old man just to force all the left wing phonies out of the woodwork to show their true colours. You got Oman and AOC getting the limelight making Dems look like crazies.

And Trump never shies away from bragging on Twitter about Dems. So Dems react. And then Trump tweets more.

Everyone knows Trump is a rich grumpy kind of guy (the guy acts the same on The Apprentice), but they way he can egg Dems on to show their nice-guy pleasantries is all a dog and pony show is political mastery by Donnieboy.

Last edited:

Blood Borne

Oct 30, 2017
Can someone explain this "inciting violence" thing that is going around from Trump's tweet? I don't get it.
They can’t stand criticism. That’s why they come up with different ways to silence and censor people.

pramod

Oct 24, 2017
I just know one thing for sure, all this Omar stuff isn't going to help the Democrats in 2020.

I bet all of the 2020 candidates are secretly hoping she would just STFU.

May 22, 2018
Eh, sorry Trump but this is stupid.
I agree.

It's blatant and transparent propaganda against Omar and Muslims. So it falls completely flat in my view, but I'm not surprised to see his base eating it up. This would be like the Left taking a video of one of Trump's immigration speeches and then playing it alongside video of a Nuremburg rally or a KKK ceremony. And if that were to happen I seriously doubt many people in here would continue to see no problem with it.

Its a dangerous tactic and all its doing is hoping to reach viewers patriotism rather than their brains. I am used to this section not caring about Muslims or how they are treated, but this is blatantly dishonest propaganda that has been directed at Omar and Muslims in general by Trump's administration and people here are apparently totally okay with that. Its fucking disgusting even for the politics section.

Last edited:

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
I agree.

It's blatant and transparent propaganda against Omar and Muslims. So it falls completely flat in my view, but I'm not surprised to see his base eating it up. This would be like the Left taking a video of one of Trump's immigration speeches and then playing it alongside video of a Nuremburg rally or a KKK ceremony. And if that were to happen I seriously doubt many people in here would continue to see no problem with it.

I am used to this section not caring about Muslims or how they are treated, but this is blatantly dishonest propaganda that has been directed at Omar and Muslims in general by Trump's administration and people are apparently totally okay with that. Its fucking disgusting even for the politics section.
WTF?
She is publicly trivializing the terror attack of 9/11 and in response Trump tweets 4 words ; "WE WILL NEVER FORGET"
which is what every normal person in the US or elsewhere would agree on regarding 9/11 and terrorist attacks like this.

This is from the same person that has been blatantly anti-semitic over and over.
And you defend this?

WTF? You turn this into "Trump hates muslims, because he criticizes someone that trivializes the worst terror attack on US soil ever"
and that makes Trump a racist?

I will pray for your soul. I really can't imagine the horrors of being in your shoes, being this twisted that you defend someone that trivializes terrorism like this.
Something is seriously wrong and I pray you get better.

Last edited:
May 22, 2018
WTF?
She is publicly trivializes the terror attack of 9/11 and in response Trump tweets 4 words ; "WE WILL NEVER FORGET"
which is what every normal person in the US or elsewhere would agree on regarding 9/11 and terrorist attacks like this.

This is from the same person that has been blatantly anti-semitic over and over.
And you defend this?

WTF? You turn this into "Trump hates muslims, because he criticizes someone that trivializes the worst terror attack on US soil ever"
and that makes Trump a racist?

I will pray for your soul. I really can't imagine the horrors of being in your shoes, being this twisted that you defend someone that trivializes terrorism like this.
Something is seriously wrong and I pray you get better.
I have already said she deserves to be criticized for what she said in another thread genius. So you trying to spin this into me somehow being against remembering 9/11 or whatever is you are trying (and failing) to do is not going to work.

If Trump had come out and simply criticized her statement then I would have no where near as much of a problem with that as I do this. The part where I (and many others) take issue with though is the propagantastic bullshit video that he included in his tweet. He is threatening her safety with bullshit like this and he is trying to use of one of the greatest tragedies in American History to do it. That is not okay to me.

Last edited:

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
I agree.

Its a dangerous tactic and all its doing is hoping to reach viewers patriotism rather than their brains. I am used to this section not caring about Muslims or how they are treated, but this is blatantly dishonest propaganda that has been directed at Omar and Muslims in general by Trump's administration and people here are apparently totally okay with that. Its fucking disgusting even for the politics section.
😆 You would lap that shit up. Hell you would probably make a thread about it.

Of course NI sees the "ineffectiveness" of aligning Omar's words with 9/11. That's how you know it's a pretty fucking devastating ad. Dems aren't even trying to counter it. They are complaining it's to mean

Last edited:

pramod

Oct 24, 2017
Or...she maybe she shouldnt have said something that was so completely offensive...and retarded in the first place? And refused to apologize?

I just dont see how this is different from the left weaponizing everything Trump has said. Words have consequences like the left likes to say.

May 22, 2018
😆 You would lap that shit up. Hell you would probably make a thread about it.

Of course NI See's the "ineffectiveness" of aligning Omar's words with 9/11. That's how you know it's a pretty fucking devastating ad. Dems aren't even trying to counter it. They are complaining it's to mean
And people call me a troll.

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
And people call me a troll.
You are a troll

If Trump had come out and simply criticized her statement then I would have no where near as much of a problem with that as I do this. The part where I (and many others) take issue with though is the propagantastic bullshit video that he included in his tweet. He is threatening her safety with bullshit like this and he is trying to use of one of the greatest tragedies in American History to do it. That is not okay to me.
He is not threatening her safety. Fuck off with that shit

May 22, 2018
He is not threatening her safety. Fuck off with that shit
He Tweeted a propaganda video of a Muslim Congresswoman alongside footage of 9/11 along with a "WE WILL NOT FORGET" tagline. To all of his Twitter followers. A significant portion of whom is already Islamophobic. You don't see how that could possibly endanger her or those around her? Really?

I know you are not that stupid. Don't pretend that you are.

Last edited:

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
He Tweeted a propaganda video of a Muslim Congresswoman alongside footage of 9/11 along with a "WE WILL NOT FORGET" tagline. To all of his Twitter followers. A significant portion of whom is already Islamophobic. You don't see how that could possibly endanger her or those around her? Really?

I know you are not that stupid. Don't pretend that you are.
There is nothing to see. Not everyone shares your stupid paranoia.

"We will never forget" is not code for assasinate her. She said something stupid, he swatted back at her with a devastating video, and instead of admitting that, you're pretending as if he is trying to enact violence against her. It's fucking pathetic as hell.

May 22, 2018
There is nothing to see. Not everyone shares your stupid paranoia.

"We will never forget" is not code for assasinate her. She said something stupid, he swatted back at her with a devastating video, and instead of admitting that, you're pretending as if he is trying to enact violence against her. It's fucking pathetic as hell.
No whats pathetic is this sections attitude towards Muslims and their treatment by the Trump administration and its supporters. Its never ending and yet the same people who are totally okay with situations like this will cry tears of blood when someone criticizes Christianity like what happened a week or so ago in the Jesus thread. Or god forbid someone says something about white people or men. Then everyone gets REALLY mad. But propaganda videos that throw a Muslim woman under the bus and threatens her safety? Nah no big deal.

Its insane the levels of bias and hypocrisy that this section shows at times.

Last edited:

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
No whats pathetic is this sections attitude towards Muslims and their treatment by the Trump administration.
😅 Oh and what is this sections "attitude"? Are we bad people for not excusing extremist Muslims when they commit terrorist attacks like Omar does. Oh woe is us.

Thank God you're here to show us the way🙄

strange headache

Fluctuat nec mergitur
Jan 14, 2018
We all know that you have a tendency to embrace authoritarian ideologies that have little regard for basic human rights, so I'm not all that surprised to see you rushing to the defense of Ilhan Omar. As much as I dislike Trump's anti intellectualism, he is not making propaganda here, but rightfully criticizing her selective choice of words.

It's painfully obvious that you are conflating religious criticism with islamophobia in order to construe that tweet as some kind of hate-speech and to immunize Omar from reasoned criticism. All that Trump did was superimpose her poor and deceptive choice of words over images of 9/11 in order to display Omar's poor attempt at downplaying this terrorist attack. That's neither propaganda, nor is it an attack on her safety, but much needed valid criticism.

Furthermore you've been provided with video evidence that Omar was speaking rather sympathetic about Al Qaeda, which you conveniently chose to ignore in order to fabricate your silly narrative. From a humanistic and/or secular point of view, Islam is a frikkin' retarded ideology that is quite frankly incompatible with western enlightenment values. It stands to reason that such a religious worldview, that is responsible for crass violations of basic human and civil rights on a daily basis, should be rightfully criticized.

There's nothing wrong about upholding human rights and secular modern democratic values in light of Omar's religious worldview and her despicable choice of words. The fact that she might receive threats by a small minority of idiots does not exempt her from harsh criticism. If you truly care about Muslim integration, then you should not rush to the defense of those attempting to shield their religion from much needed criticism. The only way forward is for Muslims to reform their religion by accepting responsibility for the many shortcomings of their religious faith that is resulting in regular terrorist attacks on non-believers, the blatant disrespect of women's rights and the violent murder of homosexuals.

As much as I am critical of Christianity, it had to undergo the same process of reform in order to become compatible with your pluralistic and democratic modern way of life. In a modern secular state, religion is a private affair and I have no problem so long as you respect our democratic core values. Integration is a two-way effort and cannot ever be possible so long as a large part of the Muslim community refuses to modernize its religious doctrine. Quite evidently, Omar represents none of that, yet here you are vilifying all those who are critical of her approach.

Last edited:

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Mar 5, 2009
I agree.

Where are all Muslims attacked? He is attacking the dumb comments of one person in Congress. She is not a representative of the entire Muslim world and she shouldn’t be immune from any critique because she is Muslim. Are we all supposed to just nod along when she says dumb things?

May 22, 2018
Where are all Muslims attacked? He is attacking the dumb comments of one person in Congress. She is not a representative of the entire Muslim world and she shouldn’t be immune from any critique because she is Muslim. Are we all supposed to just nod along when she says dumb things?
I've already addressed everything you said. There is a difference between criticism and propaganda. This is propaganda. Dangerous propaganda at that. If you still disagree after everything I have already said and still don't see where I am coming from and don't see why putting a Muslim woman alongside footage of 9/11 is offensive then I don't think there is much point in discussing it further.

This is a black and white issue to me. There is a right and there is a wrong. This is wrong. What she said was obviously worth criticizing, but to take it this far is unnecessary and it is dangerous.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
I've already addressed everything you said. There is a difference between criticism and propaganda. This is propaganda. Dangerous propaganda at that. If you still disagree after everything I have already said and still don't see where I am coming from and don't see why putting a Muslim woman alongside footage of 9/11 is offensive then I don't think there is much point in discussing it further.
You should be banned for using the word propaganda. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

What about the Democrats who called for harassment in the streets, in restaurants, and so forth? What about Antifa violently protesting?

Yet, you're more concerned about a woman who chose to offend victims of a terrorist attack, and you don't want her to be held accountable. In fact, you are "normalizing" and "providing a platform for" terrorism apologists.

Remember that bit about going in circles? You're doing it again.

1.21Gigawatts

can't help talking about pedophiles
Nov 24, 2012
munich
Ah yeah, the good old schtick of trying to associate Muslims with islamic terrorism.
And all Trump needs is a 4 word sub clause, because he knows he has his hate cucks trained like good little boys.

The context of this entire thing is also remarkably ironic. Omar was talking about the problems Muslims faced in the US after 9/11 because they were being associated with the terrorists. So "some people did something" and thats being connected to American Muslims because the people who "did something" had the same Religion as some American citizens or residents, a Religion of 1.3 billion people.
So Omar was illustrating how a lack of nuance and context in public perception is putting American Muslims in the position of being associated with islamic terrorism, and Trump used the way she phrased that to associate her with islamic terrorism.

That is actually extremely similar to the way hatred against Jews was incited in Nazi Germany. Exactly the same tactics.
And even though many Americans might be too dumb or too blinded by hate and fear to realize that now, but history hasn't lost its clear view and will judge these dark times in modern American history accordingly.

Last edited:
May 22, 2018
Yet, you're more concerned about a woman who chose to offend victims of a terrorist attack, and you don't want her to be held accountable. In fact, you are "normalizing" and "providing a platform for" terrorism apologists.
Except I have said multiple times now in this thread and the other thread that she deserves to be criticized. I have never once defended her statements. Not once. So once again you are just ignoring what I have already said in order to have something to bitch and whine to me about and once again I have to point out that you are full of shit.

This is getting old. The least you can do is pretend that you read my posts before you mindlessly go on a rant about me. Its saves both of us time. I know you are smart enough to know that by now.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Except I have said multiple times now in this thread and the other thread that she deserves to be criticized. I have never once defended her statements. Not once. So once again you are just ignoring what I have already said in order to have something to bitch and whine to me about and once again I have to point out that you are full of shit.

This is getting old. The least you can do is pretend that you read my posts before you mindlessly go on a rant about me. Its saves both of us time. I know you are smart enough to know that by now.
Still playing "both sides"? I think you're a terrorism apologist too.

Now, let's get back to explaining how this is "propaganda" that will lead to violence against Omar and Muslims. You totally handwaved the part about Democrats calling for harassment in the streets and in restaurants.

Yet another dodge from the troll who likes to flee and cower instead of standing up for their so-called beliefs.

Ah yeah, the good old schtick of trying to associate Muslims with islamic terrorism.
And all Trump needs is a 4 word sub clause, because he knows he has his hate cucks trained like good little boys.

The context of this entire thing is also remarkably ironic. Omar was talking about the problems Muslims face in the US after 9/11 because they were being associated with the terrorists. So "some people did something" and thats being connected to American Muslims because the people who did something had the same Religion, a Religion of 1.3 billion people.
So Omar was illustrating how a lack of nuance and context in public perception is putting American Muslims in the position of being associated with islamic terrorism, and Trump used the way she phrased that to associate her with islamic terrorism.

That is actually extremely similar to the way hatred against Jews was incited in Nazi Germany. Exactly the same tactics.
And even though many American might be too dumb or too blinded by hate and fear to realize that now, but history hasn't lost its clear view and will judge these dark times in modern American history accordingly.
What about Omar's good old schtick of calling Jews white nationalists?

Your posts are so chock-full of insults against Americans (too dumb or too blinded) that there's little left to respond to. How sad that in exchange for intelligent debate you've decided to bulk up on adjectives about feeling disgusted and about how stupid your opponents are.

May 22, 2018
Still playing "both sides"? I think you're a terrorism apologist too.
You are so full of straight up shit right now and I am not going to let you get away with it. When have I EVER excused or defended terrorism. Show me. Quote me. I want examples. Right now. Otherwise you withdraw your baseless claim and admit you are just making up shit YET AGAIN in order to go after me. Because I know you can't. Because I know I never have. But I know you are gonna come back with some bullshit halfass excuse as to why you won;t show examples. Or better yet you are gonna come up with some bullshit "I know what you really mean" garbage in order to get away with such a bullshit claim while knowing you have absolutely no proof to back it up.

You consistently put on a show and pretend to be "above" me or others, but when you make boldfaced lies like this it shows that its all an act. You are just as biased and full of shit as the very worst this section has to offer. You just do a better job of hiding it than most.

Now show me where I am a "terrorism apologist" or admit you are full of shit.

Dev1lXYZ

Sep 1, 2017

Yes, it IS getting old. You are going in circles in front of the entire forum. It’s boring.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
You are so full of straight up shit right now and I am not going to let you get away with it. When have I EVER excused or defended terrorism. Show me. Quote me. I want examples. Right now. Otherwise you withdraw your baseless claim and admit you are just making up shit YET AGAIN in order to go after me. Because I know you can't. Because I know I never have. But I know you are gonna come back with some bullshit halfass excuse as to why you won;t show examples. Or better yet you are gonna come up with some bullshit "I know what you really mean" garbage in order to get away with such a bullshit claim while knowing you have absolutely no proof to back it up.

You consistently put on a show and pretend to be "above" me or others, but when you make boldfaced lies like this it shows that its all an act. You are just as biased and full of shit as the very worst this section has to offer. You just do a better job of hiding it than most.

Now show me where I am a "terrorism apologist" or admit you are full of shit.
You're defending a terrorist apologist, and in your own words:

Yeah the thread was about that, but I was referring to him as a whole. You can't just isolate these comments and pretend the other stuff didn't happen. He is a package deal. Anyone who chooses to associate with him is gonna get all of his baggage. And all of that baggage just isn't worth the trouble at this point in my opinion.
Maybe follow your own standard? Oh wait, that would imply you have standards, but you're just downloading the weekly "morality patch" from your masters.

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017
You should be banned for using the word propaganda. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

What about the Democrats who called for harassment in the streets, in restaurants, and so forth? What about Antifa violently protesting?

Remember that bit about going in circles? You're doing it again.
What about what about ,

Is that all you have to really say here. You guys cried out of context when Candace was rightfully mulled last week but now you wont even recognise true out of context quoting .

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
What about what about ,

Is that all you have to really say here. You guys cried out of context when Candace was rightfully mulled last week but now you wont even recognise true out of context quoting .
"True out of context quoting" according to what standard?

Also, don't bitch about whataboutism and then whatabout Candace. It's hypocritical. I know this is a challenge for you, but try to keep up.

mekes

Jun 30, 2013
London, UK
It seems the problem with the left, more and more, is that they are allowed to criticise but others aren’t. More and more throughout Trumps presidency I have found myself siding a little more with his views and his stances. American issues have been In view of the world for the past few years and I’ve opened my eyes to certain things. Especially things regarding media and stories or sound bites being reported out of context in order to cause division and harm. (Hi MAGA teens) All in order for people to take a side.

It’s glaringly obvious that plenty are wanting to interpret the absolute worst from anything Trump says in order to further cause that sort of harm.

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017
"True out of context quoting" according to what standard?

Also, don't bitch about whataboutism and then whatabout Candace. It's hypocritical. I know this is a challenge for you, but try to keep up.
Context is according to the presenters standard not your own self destructive form.

Pointing to you half assed hypocrisy is not what about when its observed behaviour coming from you.

May 22, 2018
Maybe follow your own standard? Oh wait, that would imply you have standards, but you're just downloading the weekly "morality patch" from your masters.
Called it.

But I know you are gonna come back with some bullshit halfass excuse as to why you won;t show examples. Or better yet you are gonna come up with some bullshit "I know what you really mean" garbage in order to get away with such a bullshit claim while knowing you have absolutely no proof to back it up.
I knew you had nothing and I knew you would pull some stupid shit like this. The best you have to back up your bullshit claim that I am a "terrorist apologist" is a months old post that has literally nothing to do with the situation, but you are gonna try and use it as some gotcha anyway even though you know you are full of shit and that its not true.

I have denounced violence of any kind from any side multiples times on this forum and I have also said what Omar said was wrong multiple times now as well. But you choose to ignore all of it anyway because you just cannot help yourself. You just have to whine and bitch at me for something even if it means you have to pull shit out of your own ass in order to do it. You are just like Matt in that regard, but at least Matt never hid behind a facade of false superiority. He knew what he was doing and never tried to hide it. You are pathetic and you are predictable. You need to get a grip and grow up.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
:messenger_tears_of_joy: No, it just went over your head.

Your defense of Ilhan Omar in this thread is my example of you defending a terrorist apologist. The reason why that makes you a terrorist apologist is your own standard.

Anyone who chooses to associate with him is gonna get all of his baggage.
It's almost too easy to make you twist in the wind. The thing about morality is that it should be consistent. But since you don't actually have standards, you get uncomfortable when they're thrown back in your face. You have associated Trump supporters with Trump's sins and you hold white people accountable for white people's sins.

So I'm holding you accountable for Ilham Omar's awful comments, in addition to the full context of her career so far. Don't be upset. It's your ideology.

If you are confused why this keeps happening, it's because you're not actually defending your points. Weird, right? It's almost as if numerous posters on the forum have pointed this out to you and it goes right over your head.

I knew you had nothing and I knew you would pull some stupid shit like this. The best you have to back up your bullshit claim that I am a "terrorist apologist" is a months old post that has literally nothing to do with the situation, but you are gonna try and use it as some gotcha anyway even though you know you are full of shit and that its not true.
This is even funnier in light of what is pointed out above. Don't victory-dance too early. You might make yourself out to be an even bigger fool.

I have denounced violence of any kind from any side multiples times on this forum and I have also said what Omar said was wrong multiple times now as well. But you choose to ignore all of it anyway because you just cannot help yourself.
Hold on a sec: you keep repeating this empty defense -- "I have denounced violence" -- but that doesn't make your other opinions valid. Bad logic here, really juvenile rationalizing on your part. I am obviously criticizing your hypocrisy and double-standard. Throwing up your hands and saying "but I've said multiple times it was wrong, yet I continue to flee like a coward and play both sides" isn't a valid defense.

You just have to whine and bitch at me for something even if it means you have to pull shit out of your own ass in order to do it. You are pathetic and you are predictable. You are just like Matt in that regard, but at least Matt never hid behind a facade of false superiority. He knew what he was doing and never tried to hide it. You need to get a grip and grow up.
I am applying your own standard to you, but nice vitriol. Tantrum harder! It's really funny to see you unravel. I think your audience might be getting less and less convinced of your moral grandstanding when this is what you devolve into with the tiniest bit of pushback.

:messenger_blowing_kiss:

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Mar 5, 2009

This is a black and white issue to me. There is a right and there is a wrong. This is wrong. What she said was obviously worth criticizing, but to take it this far is unnecessary and it is dangerous.
I see it as putting her comments about 9/11 against footage of 9/11. I actually don't think she meant any harm with this one, but she could have choosen her words a lot better. Especially when talking about something like 9/11. She is a public figure now and I can see why a lot of people did not like how she worded it.

Even your own leadership won't mention her by name:

May 22, 2018
:messenger_tears_of_joy: No, it just went over your head.

Your defense of Ilhan Omar in this thread is my example of you defending a terrorist apologist. The reason why that makes you a terrorist apologist is your own standard.

It's almost too easy to make you twist in the wind. The thing about morality is that it should be consistent. But since you don't actually have standards, you get uncomfortable when they're thrown back in your face. You have associated Trump supporters with Trump's sins and you hold white people accountable for white people's sins.

So I'm holding you accountable for Ilham Omar's awful comments, in addition to the full context of her career so far. Don't be upset. It's your ideology.

If you are confused why this keeps happening, it's because you're not actually defending your points. Weird, right? It's almost as if numerous posters on the forum have pointed this out to you and it goes right over your head.

This is even funnier in light of what is pointed out above. Don't victory-dance too early. You might make yourself out to be an even bigger fool.

Hold on a sec: you keep repeating this empty defense -- "I have denounced violence" -- but that doesn't make your other opinions valid. Bad logic here, really juvenile rationalizing on your part. I am obviously criticizing your hypocrisy and double-standard. Throwing up your hands and saying "but I've said multiple times it was wrong, yet I continue to flee like a coward and play both sides" isn't a valid defense.

I am applying your own standard to you, but nice vitriol. Tantrum harder! It's really funny to see you unravel. I think your audience might be getting less and less convinced of your moral grandstanding when this is what you devolve into with the tiniest bit of pushback.

:messenger_blowing_kiss:
I honestly can't believe you still try and put on this show everytime I prove you are full of shit. You make shit up and then I call you on it and then you just double down like an imbecile. It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. If you actually want to show some posts where I am a "terrorism apologist" then I will humor you some more, but I am not going to give you anymore attention in this thread if all you are going to do is make more shit up and troll.

You called me a "terrorism apologist". Show me quotes of me doing exactly that. Not your own interpretation of old posts that have nothing to do with the subject.

Last edited:

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
I honestly can't believe you still try and put on this show everytime I prove you are full of shit. You make shit up and then I call you on it and then you just double down like an imbecile. It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. If you actually want to show some posts where I am a "terrorism apologist" then I will humor you some more, but I am not going to give you anymore attention in this thread if all you are going to do is make more shit up and troll.

You called me a "terrorism apologist". Show me quotes of me doing exactly that. Not your own interpretation of old posts that have nothing to do with the subject.
The troll is calling others trolls? Amazing

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com

Calling out her statements is labeled "propaganda" and "threatening her safety". I'd say that saddles you with all her baggage. She's apologizing for "some people", and so are you . The bulk of your posts in this thread have to do with how the response to Ilham was "propaganda" and "inciting violence against her" (you still haven't had the guts to respond to my point about Democrats doing the same, of course).

Below are your own quotes:

It's blatant and transparent propaganda against Omar and Muslims.
this is blatantly dishonest propaganda that has been directed at Omar and Muslims in general by Trump's administration and people here are apparently totally okay with that. Its fucking disgusting even for the politics section.
The part where I (and many others) take issue with though is the propagantastic bullshit video that he included in his tweet. He is threatening her safety with bullshit like this and he is trying to use of one of the greatest tragedies in American History to do it. That is not okay to me.
You don't sound like someone who is defending his points or really saying much of anything. You just assume "this is dangerous propaganda", fold your arms, and then surrender with that last statement. You are defending her. "Her" is apologizing for terrorist actions that greatly hurt our country. She also lied in that same sentence and said CAIR was formed after 9/11 (for someone who is so sensitive to Trump's lies, it is no surprise you turn a blind eye to her lies while mounting a defense for her).

Your prior history of partisanship on this website makes your motives clear. I guess here is yet another example of you toeing party line even if it aligns you with an antisemetic terrorist apologist. Own it, man. Don't cower from it. This is what your ideology believes in.

May 22, 2018
She's apologizing for "some people", and so are you .
For the last and final time. Show me where I am defending her statement or apologizing for terrorism.

I have already said her statement was wrong.

I have already said she deserves to be criticized.

Yet you continue to insist that I am somehow defending her statement and defending terrorism as well. Show. Me. Where. I. Am. Doing. That. Stop making shit up and hiding behind innuendo and actually SHOW ME your proof. Not your assumptions or your guesses. Show me where I have defended terrorism. Show me where I have defended her statement.

Yoshi

May 4, 2005
Germany
www.gaming-universe.de
So if you defend someone from some claim A you feel is inappropriate and another claim B that is true (in your eyes, I will not say one way or the other, beecause I do not know whether the person in question is a terrorist apologist), then it follows that claim B also holds for you? That is one shitty way of discussing and if I were to associate any person who says anything to the defense of Trump at any point with all the negative traits of Trump as well, you would rightfully denounce me as full of shit. Which is what it makes you if you call someone who has consistently spoken out against violence from all sides as a terroris apologist.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
For the last and final time. Show me where I am defending her statement or apologizing for terrorism.

I have already said her statement was wrong.

I have already said she deserves to be criticized.
And I've already said that doesn't get you off the hook for being associated with her terrorism apologist stances, using your own standard.

I've already quoted it. I've already made this evident. You can't backpedal against your own past statements. Oh, unless you want to play the "I learned my lesson" lie again, but that would mean admitting you're wrong in this situation and I'm not sure that's going to be the outcome.

Yet you continue to insist that I am somehow defending her statement and defending terrorism as well. Show. Me. Where. I. Am. Doing. That. Stop making shit up and hiding behind innuendo and actually SHOW ME your proof. Not your assumptions or your guesses. Show me where I have defended terrorism. Show me where I have defended her statement.
Already demonstrated, bud, and I used your own "morality" to do it.

Don't defend people who make statements like that if you don't like being associated with their beliefs. Playing "both sides" isn't a good look, but you continue to do it. Huh.

So if you defend someone from some claim A you feel is inappropriate and another claim B that is true (in your eyes, I will not say one way or the other, beecause I do not know whether the person in question is a terrorist apologist), then it follows that claim B also holds for you? That is one shitty way of discussing and if I were to associate any person who says anything to the defense of Trump at any point with all the negative traits of Trump as well, you would rightfully denounce me as full of shit. Which is what it makes you if you call someone who has consistently spoken out against violence from all sides as a terroris apologist.
Oh, the pedant has shown up.

No, that's not what I'm saying. You've clearly misunderstood, just like you misunderstand most political issues. I'm holding Nobody_Important to their own standard.

Glad to see you rushing to their defense yet again to get your (hollow) thrill of "standing up for the oppressed" or whatever instead of engaging with the conversation.

May 22, 2018
And I've already said that doesn't get you off the hook for being associated with her terrorism apologist stances, using your own standard.

I've already quoted it. I've already made this evident. You can't backpedal against your own past statements. Oh, unless you want to play the "I learned my lesson" lie again, but that would mean admitting you're wrong in this situation and I'm not sure that's going to be the outcome.

Already demonstrated, bud, and I used your own "morality" to do it.

Don't defend people who make statements like that if you don't like being associated with their beliefs. Playing "both sides" isn't a good look, but you continue to do it. Huh.
I gave you multiple chances to back up your claim and show you weren't full of shit. You chose to double and triple down while ignoring everything I have ever said instead. Nobody can say I didn't try.

I'm done here.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
I gave you multiple chances to back up your claim and show you weren't full of shit. You chose to double and triple down while ignoring everything I have ever said instead. Nobody can say I didn't try.

I'm done here.
Don't run away from your own past statements, Nobody! It might make you look like you don't have any standards.

May 22, 2018
Don't run away from your own past statements, Nobody! It might make you look like you don't have any standards.
No you trying to arbitrarily apply months old posts in order to defend your own lies and baseless assumptions shows that you have no standards. You know I don't support violence or terrorism and yet you are still willing to claim I do just for the fun of it. And this is not the first time you have lied and assumed your way into attacking and insulting me. I have called you out on your lies before and it never seems to matter. You lie. You twist my words. You take old posts out of context. All in an effort to avoid admitting that you are wrong and that you are lying. Which is frankly pathetic. Even I admit when I am wrong, but you can't ever bring yourself to do it.

I honestly thought you were better than that once, but you have proven you are no better than the worst this section has to offer. I'm done putting up with it. You have shown yourself to be a waste of time and energy on my part. I won't do it anymore.

Yoshi

May 4, 2005
Germany
www.gaming-universe.de
Oh, the pedant has shown up.

No, that's not what I'm saying. You've clearly misunderstood, just like you misunderstand most political issues. I'm holding Nobody_Important to their own standard.

Glad to see you rushing to their defense yet again to get your (hollow) thrill of "standing up for the oppressed" or whatever instead of engaging with the conversation.
If you were to stop bullying, I wouldn't need to "rush to someone's defense". I am not standing up for the oppressed, I am standing up against bullying behaviour. All you did was quoting things where @Nobody_Important was defending Omar from Trump's attack, specifically because of its form. I am pretty sure Omar is not a terrorist, so defending her is not terrorist apology. Omar may be a terrorist apologist herself, but half a sentence quoted by Trump in the video is hardly any kind of evidence for that, and even if she is a terrorist apologist, that is does not make @Nobody_Important one. Not objectively, not by his standards, not by any reasonable person's standard.

1.21Gigawatts

can't help talking about pedophiles
Nov 24, 2012
munich
What about Omar's good old schtick of calling Jews white nationalists?
What about it? She called Stephen Miller a white nationalist and thats completely accurate. Even the guys own uncle thinks so.

Your posts are so chock-full of insults against Americans (too dumb or too blinded) that there's little left to respond to. How sad that in exchange for intelligent debate you've decided to bulk up on adjectives about feeling disgusted and about how stupid your opponents are.
There are no other semantic options.

The "too dumb" refers to people no knowing history and not seeing the similarities in ideology, rhetoric and policy between the Trump administration and straight up Nazis.
And because the people know nothing about Nazis ideology, rhetoric and policy, they think that this comparison is outrageous and just reflects the insanity of the people making it. Which makes sense when you, as so many American do, have a concept of Nazis that amounts to little more than quintessentially evil villainry, the entire ideology and its historical and societal context reduced to nothing more than a cartoonish evil caricature. When your understanding of Nazism ends there, its no wonder that you don't recognize the ideology popping up elsewhere.
We also don't always have to talk about Nazism. Fascist movements that functioned in just the same way are plentiful. They may not all have ended in a world war and genocide but that had nothing to do with the ideology but rather with the economic context. The more powerful a country, the more dangerous its fascism.

The "too blinded" refers to the people who hate "the other"(Muslims, immigrants, refugees, various minorities) and are so consumed by their hate that they assume it is a rational reaction to a realistic threat. From this perspective everyone who is calling out their hate has to have malicious intentions because not sharing their assessment of the threat must mean that they are a part of the threat.
A simple fallacy in which the entire position of the person in question is based on one wrong but emotionally charged assumption that isn't to be questioned.
This group of people has fallen victim to the right wing fear mongering that has been going on for years.
It didn't even start with Trump. Trump is merely the consequence.

Jon Stewart made this point very well here:

1:42 - 4:14

Last edited:

strange headache

Fluctuat nec mergitur
Jan 14, 2018
I've already addressed everything you said. There is a difference between criticism and propaganda. This is propaganda. Dangerous propaganda at that.
"It is propaganda because I say it is propaganda, just take my word for it." Yeah, that's not a very convincing argument, it's not even an argument.

If you still disagree after everything I have already said and still don't see where I am coming from and don't see why putting a Muslim woman alongside footage of 9/11 is offensive then I don't think there is much point in discussing it further.
Oh noez, not a poor innocent woman, the horror, the injustice! Not to mention, that "woman" is a public figure who put herself in relation to this terrorist attack by referring to 9/11 in a deceptively apologetic way. For that she deserves to be harshly and rightfully criticized.

"it is wrong because I say so, just take my word for it." You're not even bothering with putting some effort into your scaremongering anymore.

Yeah, the good old schtick of criticizing one very specific person for downplaying one of the worst terrorist attacks in recent history. How unfair!

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
I have seen the tactic of claims that horrible crimes/deeds cause the identity group of the people who purportrated the crime to be victimized used quite often. This is just idpol ideology pushed onto others. I personally attribute guilt to the actual individual people who commit the crimes, not their whole race/religion. Most people likely do the same or at least did until identity politics started infesting people's brains. What we should actually do is try to stamp out these collectivist/idpol ideas left and right and focus on individual responsibilities.

Silas Lang

Mar 8, 2012
Obvious propaganda is obvious.
Pretty sad the president resorts to this crap. Criticize and refute absolutely, but using 9/11 for some political points does an injustice to those who have died. An obvious appeal to emotion as well.

This would be like taking clips from Trump's Immigration speeches and playing Nazi Germany or KKK clips and pretending it wasn't propaganda to appeal to people's emotions.

Last edited:

Dabaus

Apr 23, 2018
I love Aoc’s “first they came for” tweet.. Hey AOC the reason nobody is speaking out is because everyone to the right of Karl Marx has been deplatformed by her friends in big tech. Kinda hard to speak out when you don’t have a platform

Last edited:
Reactions: Boss Mog