• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TRUTHFACT: MS having eSRAM yield problems on Xbox One

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEGAvangelist

Gold Member
i wonder how many employees with cboats level of access to knowledge who were presentin 2004 are still there 9 yrs later...

im really buying that cboat is more than one person, or at least not the original cboat.

That's my guess as well. Early CBOAT writing style is nothing like the current one, too. Maybe he just likes to keep things fresh?

joeblow

Heh, CBoaT had better hope that MS doesn't use their NSA contacts to flush him out. It's a joke of course, but if I were him I'd actually be a bit worried about that.

Skeff

i wonder how many employees with cboats level of access to knowledge who were presentin 2004 are still there 9 yrs later...

im really buying that cboat is more than one person, or at least not the original cboat.

Only bad things can come from trying to work out who CBOAT is, such as firing and lack of insider info in the future, let's not give microsoft ideas.

Gorillaz

I think if CBOAT's identity is ever revealed, I think we will NEVER see it coming.

It's pretty obvious who CBOAT is
xbox_one_don_mattrick_31197.jpg

If Mattrick and his jackets are going down you damn well know he is taking MS down with him

Corto

If he works at Microsoft then he clearly has to be careful of false leaks being given by "buddy nº1" especially considering Microsoft is paranoid with leaks (the custom made zebra pattern on Durango).

Ubisoft did it a couple of years ago when everything was leaked by their employees. They started leaking rumor 1 to employee 1, rumor 2 to employee 2 and then waited to see which rumor got out to the games press.

That's a canary trap. There are ways to overcome them though.

Foghorn Leghorn

Unconfirmed Member
I'm assuming a lot of the countries it's still launching in have factories or manufacturing plants that can make the consoles and have them go direct to the relevant sources. Probably can't build enough consoles to ship every where else at this present time.

Aren't the consoles produced in China?

nib95

Banned
Aren't the consoles produced in China?

Possibly, but I read some while back that Microsoft also has manufacturing plants elsewhere too. It's quite possible they may all be manufactured in China, but I know for example they have a new plant in Brazil for this very purpose. Who knows.

Maybe... CBOAT.. is the GAF Morpheus.
He is here to enlighten us.
We are in fact in a computer program called The Matrix. Or maybe, Azure..
He is here to Free Our Minds, to lead us to the truth.

What is the truth?

Irony.

It isnt 2013, but 2113.

We are enslaved by computers, in bondage to be abused living breathing Duracell batteries. The same AA batteries the Xbone controller comes with *for free*
See the irony?
We get batteries...
We ARE the batteries.....
CBOAT! Its ok, we choose the Red pill!
Believe.

Yes, GAF, there is a CBOAT. He exists as certainly as love and generosity and devotion exist, and you know that they abound and give to your life its highest beauty and joy. Alas! how dreary would be the world if there were no CBOAT. It would be as dreary as if there were no GAFFERS. There would be no childlike faith then, no poetry, no romance to make tolerable this existence. We should have no enjoyment, except in sense and sight. The eternal light with which childhood fills the world would be extinguished.

Not believe in CBOAT! You might as well not believe in Quarterman! You might get your papa to hire men to watch in all the browsers on E3 to catch CBOAT, but even if they did not see CBOAT posting, what would that prove? Nobody sees CBOAT, but that is no sign that there is no CBOAT. The most real things in the world are those that neither children nor men can see. Did you ever see Quarterman dancing on the lawn? Of course not, but that's no proof that he is not there. Nobody can conceive or imagine all the wonders there are unseen and unseeable in the world.

You may tear apart the baby's rattle and see what makes the noise inside, but there is a veil covering the unseen world which not the strongest man, nor even the united strength of all the strongest men that ever lived, could tear apart. Only faith, fancy, poetry, love, romance, can push aside that curtain and view and picture the supernal beauty and glory beyond. Is it all real? Ah, GAF, in all this world there is nothing else real and abiding.

No CBOAT! Thank God! he lives, and he lives forever. A thousand years from now, GAF, nay, ten times ten thousand years from now, he will continue to make glad the heart of childhood.

KoopaTheCasual

I just realized, when he says more information next week, he probably means right before Gamescom. We're probably gonna see another lengthly CBOAT thread about all the announcement from MS about Gamescom, and their plans for the future, just like he did for E3. If that's the case, I'm excited for "The Final Lovedown, Shufflemove to the Info Place Pt. 2" ^_^

Every few years, he is replaced by a new Cboat like James Bond. Or, if the time travel theory is true, he is Doctor Who.

Binabik15

Possibly, but I read some while back that Microsoft also has manufacturing planets elsewhere too. It's quite possible they may all be manufactured in China, but I know for example they have a new plant in Brazil for this very purpose. Who knows.

Awesome, I always wanted Warhammer 40k style Forge Worlds.

imtehman

Banned
I just realized, when he says more information next week, he probably means right before Gamescom. We're probably gonna see another lengthly CBOAT thread about all the announcement from MS about Gamescom, and their plans for the future, just like he did for E3. If that's the case, I'm excited for "The Final Lovedown, Shufflemove to the Info Place Pt. 2" ^_^

if this is true its going to really kill any hype for what MS will have to say at Gamescom, time to CBOAT blackout

nib95

Banned

Awesome. I hope you're right!

Awesome, I always wanted Warhammer 40k style Forge Worlds.

Whoops. Made me laugh out loud when I clocked lol.

Foghorn Leghorn

Unconfirmed Member
CBOAT and this thread in particular are the reason I joined neogaf. But after watching all the Juniors who I assume joined around the same time as me get banned, I mostly just lurk and try not to post anything to shill-y.

Anyway CBOAT never disappoints. Looking forward to more truthfacts next week.

Yeah. I started lurking about the same time you joined and recently made an account. I get nervous on what is bannable or not so keep to myself mostly. Gotta love cboat, these last few months have been crazy.

Skeff

if this is true its going to really kill any hype for what MS will have to say at Gamescom, time to CBOAT blackout

I think the majority of the MS gamescom presser has been leaked and/or teased already:

we listen to gamers, look we changed stuff
release date (rumor early November with cod)
Launching in 13 not 21 countries
Indie publishing
XB1 can be used for a debug unit.
On stage next gen fifa presentation (I heard this today on GAF, seemed legit)
Kinect can be unplugged
Probably crackdown 3 reveal, they keep talking about it.
Mystery "unique" announcement

Spoiler'd as you said you were on blackout :)

npa189

It looks like Sony is just going to clean their clock with units on shelves. Granted PS4 is only committed to US and EU for 2013. At least MS isn't trying to do this "worldwide launch" thing again, that worked out real well for the 360, 500,000 buggy-ass units for the US was such a joke.

It looks like Sony is just going to clean their clock with units on shelves. Granted PS4 is only committed to US and EU for 2013. At least MS isn't trying to do this "worldwide launch" thing again, that worked out real well for the 360, 500,000 buggy-ass units for the US was such a joke.

well, they're committed to 100% more of the EU than MS is. possibly more.

JP isn't going anywhere. They could launch there in 2015 and still have 99% marketshare.

Recently JK Rowling was found out to be ghostwriting a book simply based on the style of writting and phrases and words she used through a computer generated software. So that's why he writes the way he does.

Or he types the way he does because it's easy to be vague and leaves a lot to the imagination.

What was his last prediction? That Microsoft is gonna reveal something at Gamescom? Anyone can predict that. Microsoft themselves have said so.

I'm not saying this guy is a liar or he doesn't have inside information, just that most of his claims aren't very specific and some of the ones that are have be denied publicly by Microsoft. Now of course if it were true and Microsoft didn't want that information getting it out, they wouldn't admit. Hell, by denying it, it just makes things look worse because their usual stance is not commenting on rumors and speculation. Either way, there's no way to prove that he's wrong, or that he's right which is exactly what he wants.

You guys see him as some kind of Edward Snowden. I think he's more like a John Edward.

Or he types the way he does because it's easy to be vague and leaves a lot to the imagination.

What was his last prediction? That Microsoft is gonna reveal something at Gamescom? Anyone can predict that. Microsoft themselves have said so.

I'm not saying this guy is a liar or he doesn't have inside information, just that most of his claims aren't very specific and some of the ones that are have be denied publicly by Microsoft.

You guys see him as some kind of Edward Snowden. I think he's more like a John Edward.
Dude...

I'm not saying this guy is a liar or he doesn't have inside information, just that most of his claims aren't very specific and some of the ones that are have be denied publicly by Microsoft.

Did you see Titanfall his post history?

He has leaked NPD numbers, he leaked that Dead Rising 3 was in production over a year ago, he leaked a motherfucking .gif from Remember Me before anyone else knew what it was. You can't get much more specific than that.

You should stop letting your emotions cloud your perception of the world and start seeing things for what they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom