• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trying to find a video with a clown and some sausages

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
I saw a video several years ago from a European "America's Got Talent" type of show. This lady comes out, turns her back to the judges and has a face drawn on her butt. Then she pulls out a chain of sausages and puts them on the ground, and sucks the sausages up her butt. I have no idea how to find it. I think someone might have made a thread about it on GAF, but the search function has failed me.
Does anyone remember this video?

nush

OIP-C.n1lD50QKG9WLXsh0iK2dnQElDV

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Slightly related story, this is the truth, I swear.

My father does children's outreach ministry and has a lot of dealings with disabled folk. He eventually decided to become a clown that specialized in ASL and named his character Handi, because you know. Sign language. There was one special day at the Kira household growing up where he had to tell a very impassioned man that he had called the wrong clown after he had asked about the going rate for hand jobs at an adult birthday party.

anthony2690

Banned

"Trying to find a video with a clown and some sausages"​

Here you go, OP. Think it's a bit harsh to refer to her as a clown though.

Ne8DIdJ.jpg
Whilst she was apparently filming this scene, her two year old son was murdered by her partner...

Last edited:

anthony2690

Banned
She's got a great ass and she looks like she could be a monster in the sack. The only disturbing things about this video is she waddles on the floor using her ass and the hotdogs. I don't like mixing dinner with pleasure.
Offer her your hotdog then... She will waddle over to you, and eat your sausage and then consume the rest of you with her ravenous butt.

Top Bottom