Tucker Carlson says poor immigrants makes us dirtier and poorer, is he wrong?

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member

Pew found that only 4% of unauthorized immigrants work in farming, fishing or forestry.
"reported occupation"

unless I'm reading this wrong this is about jobs that are on payroll, not under the table kind of pay that those industries effectively abuse by supplementing their workforce with illegal immigrants

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Jun 15, 2013

Pew found that only 4% of unauthorized immigrants work in farming, fishing or forestry.
What is this bullshit term “unauthorized?”
Illegal. Nothing legal about their actions.

Unauthorized and undocumented as descriptors for this group need to go. These are illegal immigrants.

ssolitare

Manbaby: The Member
Jan 12, 2009
We are in a labor surplus because of *drum roll*...excessive immigration! Legal and illegal. In other words too many people chasing too few jobs.
I just misspoke, and covered it in following posts. The condition of today is this:

We have more jobs open than people to fill them. Great economy yay. That includes the combination of everyone able to work, civilians, legals, and illegals (and we do check for working illegals mind you).

There is no such thing as a "labor shortage," that is Chamber of Commerce buzzword talk. If a business can't get workers for the job, then they just need to raise the wage they are paying.
This is the common sense concept, but reality has more nuance than this.

Just because a job offers more incentives doesn't mean that people will flock to it, because they may have better options. Many jobs can't add incentives into infinity, so technology has to help fill the gaps if they want to be profitable. Jobs like farming are crippled no matter what they can feasibly pay and offer in benefits (like we saw this summer).

Any given fortune 500 company with shitty jobs has everything they need, but their shareholders don't like spending so they act stringently, and look for technology to help them out in preparation of declining interests.

This year my facility raised wages by $2 per hr, have a generous performance based bonus payout system (easy to earn another 2.6k on top of that) eliminated jobs through automation, and is hiring more now in prep for spring, but is having trouble. We have good benefits, already very good wages, and have high EOS scores. But we are limited by our geography, and the competition in the most populous geographies have the same problem if not worse, and it's warehouse work. We'll lose half of our new hire class in 90 days. More pay won't fix that, when the job just isn't that attractive.

Excessive use of H1B visas keeps the wages low in tech jobs, and there are many other corporate scams as well.
This is fairly true, but there was a time that we didn't have enough professionals to fill the demand either. Perhaps today is different, but that's all legal immigration, and has its own story.

Last edited:
I think on a larger scale, immigrants can turn their new areas into places that resemble the place they left. So if they came from a 3rd world country, and then continue to live/act/etc like they did at home, even when they're somewhere new.. it will have the perceived impact of making it "dirty".

Naturally they're likely going to be poor, that's not a shock or really anything other that a fact. I don't think there is a 1:1 correlation between immigration and making us US individuals poorer, though I am sure there is some evidence of this (Home prices going down, jobs lost, etc).

The OP left off the last part of the quote which is that they make us "more divided", which.. maybe. I don't think we need any help in that matter, and if we were not arguing about this, we'd be arguing about something else.

Personally, I think the idea of immigration is fine, but it needs to be done in an orderly and fair fashion.

pramod

Oct 24, 2017
Such a tragic and unfortunate title and opening OP it pretty much removed all agency of having an actual discussion about immigration to pander to border line racist rthoric .
You are right. What he actually said was "poor" immigrants not "illegal". So what he said is actually a lot more truthful, and a lot less provocative than what I actually posted. I have asked the mods to change the title. Sorry for my mistake.

Last edited:

JordanN

Apr 21, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Illegal immigrants don't get to partake in welfare, most tax benefits,
They're stealing public infrastructure. Who built the roads? Who built the schools? Who built the telecommunications line? They're using them, they don't belong here.

etc but they provide back to the economy many times over what they ever take away.
It's still not their country. They're not providing anything back because they're criminals.

The 1% loves illegal immigration and never want it to go away.
Too bad. They have to start hiring locals then. Japan does it fine, and they were the country America "raised" to be perfect.

Exploiting people from another country through hard manual labor while paying them a pittance for neoliberal gains is about as American as it gets.
They can go back to their country of origin anytime.

Some poor lad leaves his country of birth,
Not my problem. I'm still in my country, why haven't I left mine?

journeys hundreds of miles while not speaking the language of the land,
Not my problem. It makes them idiots then for going to another culture they have no relation too.

works under a system he knows he is being inhumanely exploited for 12 hours a day doing hard labor
They're still idiots for doing this.

while facing ongoing fear and anxiety of deportation at all times and does all of this knowing the resentment and ire that is thrown his way.
Oh boo hoo. What happens when that illegal grabs a gun and decides to start killing people? We're not suppose to care because of his or her tragic backstory?

And the solution that is proposed to stop this is not to hold the 1%ers accountable or make an example out of them but to build a wall. Illegal immigrants aren't the dirty ones here.
The problem with illegals is nobody cares where they came from. They're bringing their problems to a foreign land and expecting foreign people to get on their knees and cry for them.
All while stealing resources and infrastructure they had ZERO part in it. I'll start feeling sorry for them when they construct a hospital with their bare hands. But they wont, because they're thieves.
Steal 250 years of progress they had no part in, and then make demands they have a right to live in this country? No send them all back, I hate thieves.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
don't illegals have the most sanitary jobs? cleaning? janitorial work? maid service? etc.?

seems like this is literally cleaning us. rich people, including past and present Presidents, are famous for using illegal immigrants to clean their houses. they literally make us cleaner.

why do rich people use illegal labor? because it is cheaper. this means that the rich person gets to save money. if you save money does that mean you are poorer? no, using illegal labor means the rich person is richer.

he is entirely wrong in these cases. illegal immigrants make people that hire them cleaner and richer.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
They're stealing public infrastructure. Who built the roads? Who built the schools? Who built the telecommunications line? They're using them, they don't belong here.

It's still not their country. They're not providing anything back because they're criminals.

Too bad. They have to start hiring locals then. Japan does it fine, and they were the country America "raised" to be perfect.

They can go back to their country of origin anytime.

Not my problem. I'm still in my country, why haven't I left mine?

Not my problem. It makes them idiots then for going to another culture they have no relation too.

They're still idiots for doing this.

Oh boo hoo. What happens when that illegal grabs a gun and decides to start killing people? We're not suppose to care because of his or her tragic backstory?

The problem with illegals is nobody cares where they came from. They're bringing their problems to a foreign land and expecting foreign people to get on their knees and cry for them.
All while stealing resources and infrastructure they had ZERO part in it. I'll start feeling sorry for them when they construct a hospital with their bare hands. But they wont, because they're thieves.
Steal 250 years of progress they had no part in, and then make demands they have a right to live in this country? No send them all back, I hate thieves.
You're right. We should seek to have as many of our immigrants be as legal as possible so they can receive their fair share back from the government and the systems they contribute to. It's pretty sad how exploited they are but people would rather them work in such horrid conditions so they can keep their apples cheap. Hopefully we get some kind of border strengthening policy enacted along with amnesty and hopefully the government starts cracking down hard on businesses exploiting the system.

JordanN

Apr 21, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Personally, I think the idea of immigration is fine, but it needs to be done in an orderly and fair fashion.
Immigration is what made Palestine the current hellscape it is today.

When two different cultures come in contact with each other, they will always refuse to share. One will ultimately overpower the other until a majority and minority status are reached. And those who became the minority, are always doomed to suckage (with sole exceptions, like controlling institutions).

Immigration should only make sense as a last resort. If governments want more skilled people, they need to get their own population to start birthing new babies. If they can't do that, they simply need to resign from office.

Last edited:

ssolitare

Jan 12, 2009
I’m a lifelong Republican who voted for Donald Trump for president in 2016. I want our immigration laws to be enforced, and I don’t want open borders. But Mission (Texas) is not a dangerous place. I’ve lived here all my life. Here at the National Butterfly Center, 6,000 schoolchildren visit each year. Girl Scouts come here when they camp overnight just a mile or so from the Rio Grande. When the president says there’s a crisis at the border that requires an action as drastic as building a massive concrete wall, he either knows that it’s not true or he’s living in an alternate reality.
People have asked me, “Didn’t you listen to Trump when he said that he would build a wall?” I didn’t take the idea seriously during the campaign. I knew he couldn’t get Mexico to pay it — that’d be like asking Hurricane Harvey to foot the bill for rebuilding Houston — and thought it was just talk: another candidate making big promises he couldn’t keep. I never thought it would actually happen.
By backing the wall, my party has abandoned the conservative principles I treasure: less government, less spending, and respect for the law and private property. The wall is expected to cost between $8 billion and $67 billion to build, and its rushed construction requires the waiver of 28 federal laws meant to protect clean air and water, wildlife habitat and historical artifacts. As I followed the news [last week], I was amazed to find myself agreeing with Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), who called the project “immoral, ineffective and expensive.” Here was a Democrat telling a Republican that a policy would cost too much.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2018/12/17/i-voted-trump-now-his-wall-may-destroy-my-butterfly-paradise/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.fb9ca0f7fa32

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2018
Except he’s bringing on the actual Mexican officials who are making the case for him and he’s just taking it and running with it even if he’s making generalizations. There is a point to be at least heard and not dismissed out right.

Also some the advertisers are pulling out of political coverage altogether.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
I think saying it makes us "dirtier" is wrong language. It evokes very negative emotions and can be used to incite. He could of made his point in another manner that didn't need to be so degrading. Maybe say it causes degredation in infras sturcture or stretches resources thin, but if he actually said dirtier I think Tucker might have tied his bow tie to tight that day.

ssolitare

Jan 12, 2009
I can keep my country, or save a few butterflies. Guess which one wins?
The country is already kept, and butterflies and bee's are way more important to maintaining your lifestyle.

The thing least useful thing to you is the wall, it's just good for your ego.

Last edited:

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
People should look on the positive side like Democrats do, cheap labor for your business. Just don’t live in the same suburbs as them and you are golden
The funny thing is that some of these wealthy liberals also don't want the children of illegal immigrants anywhere near their schools and children.

Illegal immigrants don't get to partake in welfare, most tax benefits, etc but they provide back to the economy many times over what they ever take away.
So you think that if they have a child on U.S. soil that child is not automatically an american which entitles him to benefits which will be given to his guardians?

I've heard of some people who claim their mother was on welfare but dumpster dove supermarkets to feed them as kids, while misusing the funds.

lil puff

Dec 1, 2017
He's always using this sort of provocative rhetoric, and he damn well knows what he's doing.

Normal people don't talk like this at their workplace, even if there was actually a point to make.

It's not hard to tell when someone is making a sincere point and when someone is attempting to be sensational.

But sometimes I feel sorry for him. He seems to have a lot of hatred and that's not very healthy. Actual nah, he can fuck right off to whatever all clean white country he wants to be in.

Cucked SoyBoy

Dec 18, 2018
The country is already kept, and butterflies and bee's are way more important to maintaining your lifestyle.

Wrong, we are losing our country to a flood of foreign invaders. The wall is necessary because the existing border security is shown to not work. In fact a 9-months pregnant woman jumped the pathetic, useless fence just the other day.

Bolivar687

Jun 13, 2014
USA
If that thread was “bad enough” then I would love to hear your thoughts on all the “POC does or says bad thing to white person” threads.

Again......

It has to work both ways.
I 100% agree with you that those are just as awful and we shouldn't expect everyone is a tribal partisan hypocrite.

ssolitare

Jan 12, 2009
Wrong, we are losing our country to a flood of foreign invaders. The wall is necessary because the existing border security is shown to not work. In fact a 9-months pregnant woman jumped the pathetic, useless fence just the other day.
I think you just have an irrational thing against illegal immigrants.

JordanN

Apr 21, 2012
Brampton, Ontario

I can understand criticizing the the wall for being expensive, but I don't get why it's called useless.

Why does Israel have a wall? Before the 2000s, it was actually very easy for Palestinian suicide bombers to sneak inside. But once Israel fortified the line between the West Bank, it stopped.

You never see any Palestinian attempting to climb this. If America has a wall, immigrants would be forced to turn around at the Mexican border.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
I can understand criticizing the the wall for being expensive, but I don't get why it's called useless.

Why does Israel have a wall? Before the 2000s, it was actually very easy for Palestinian suicide bombers to sneak inside. But once Israel fortified the line between the West Bank, it stopped.

You never see any Palestinian attempting to climb this. If America has a wall, immigrants would be forced to turn around at the Mexican border.
Its not only Israel that has walls or barriers

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_barrier

From 7 to 77: There's been an explosion in building border walls since World War II

Today, as President Trump pushes his campaign promise to build a wall on the border with Mexico, there are at least 77 walls or fences around the world
We even celebrate one of these walls as one of the great wonders of the world and is visited by millions of tourists, the Great Wall of China.

ssolitare

Jan 12, 2009

Their whole situations is not comparable to ours. A Palestinian climbs that wall they will get killed with gunfire.

The golden age of border crossings from Mexico into the U.S. was 20 years ago. Today it is at it's lowest levels and poses no threat to us. The time for the wall has passed, what we have in place is fine.

Last edited:

JordanN

Apr 21, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Their whole situations is not comparable to ours. A Palestinian climbs that wall they will get killed with gunfire.
So you're saying Israel built a wall for nothing?

ssolitare said:
The golden age of border crossings from Mexico into the U.S. was 20 years ago. Today it is at it's lowest levels and poses no threat to us. The time for the wall has passed, what we have in place is fine.
Caravans from Central America are still trying to break into the U.S. Mexico refuses to do anything about the criminals that flow inside America, a wall is a permanent solution that does it for them.

Last edited:

Douche McBaggins The 3rd

Apr 17, 2011

Mexicans would still climb over. Its Americans that are too fat and lazy to climb. You gotta reverse that shit because only the lazy southerners would be deterred by obstacles. Mexicans that would want to cross just see that shit as a physical challenge like nicelodeans guts.

JordanN

Apr 21, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Mexicans would still climb over. Its Americans that are too fat and lazy to climb. You gotta reverse that shit because only the lazy southerners would be deterred by obstacles. Mexicans that would want to cross just see that shit as a physical challenge like nicelodeans guts.
So can America just annex Mexico at this point?

If they don't even want to live in their own country, then why not let America take it off their hands for free?

They got all this energy to do gymnastics, but they can't put that energy to use in fixing their own country. Declare Mexico new U.S territory, and let America transform it into something worthwhile.

Last edited:

Joe T.

Oct 3, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
Well, Tucker was right about the racist accusations, at least.

Why are debates around something deemed illegal so controversial? If you want to change the immigration process to make it easier for people to immigrate to the US then start electing people that share that goal instead of simply voting for the person with a D or R next to their name. This isn't a new issue. Judging by public opinion of Obama and some of his fellow Democrats still in office, namely Nancy Pelosi, it's probably safe to say that the country didn't hold them accountable for failing to deliver on their guarantee of comprehensive immigration reform in 2009. Either that or the country just doesn't care all that much about immigration in the grand scheme of things, so continuing to kick that bucket down the road isn't enough to hurt a politician.

ssolitare

Jan 12, 2009
So you're saying Israel built a wall for nothing?

Caravans from Central America are still trying to break into the U.S. Mexico refuses to do anything about the criminals that flow inside America, a wall is a permanent solution that does it for them.
The caravan stopped to apply for asylum.

US/Mexico are venturing to develop poor areas in Central American countries to help quell the need to immigrate. That's better than a wall, but to your sourness increases globalization. Can't have it all.

JordanN

Apr 21, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
The caravan stopped to apply for asylum.
America is not the world's nanny.

They can apply for asylum in the other 100+ countries on this planet.

ssolitare said:
US/Mexico are venturing to develop poor areas in Central American countries to help quell the need to immigrate. That's better than a wall, but to your sourness increases globalization. Can't have it all.
Why not both?
Have a wall and don't support globalization.

ssolitare

Jan 12, 2009
Well, Tucker was right about the racist accusations, at least.

Why are debates around something deemed illegal so controversial? If you want to change the immigration process to make it easier for people to immigrate to the US then start electing people that share that goal instead of simply voting for the person with a D or R next to their name. This isn't a new issue. Judging by public opinion of Obama and some of his fellow Democrats still in office, namely Nancy Pelosi, it's probably safe to say that the country didn't hold them accountable for failing to deliver on their guarantee of comprehensive immigration reform in 2009. Either that or the country just doesn't care all that much about immigration in the grand scheme of things, so continuing to kick that bucket down the road isn't enough to hurt a politician.
Yes that's true, we don't hold them accountable.

ssolitare

Jan 12, 2009
America is not the world's nanny.

They can apply for asylum in the other 100+ countries on this planet.

Why not both?
Have a wall and don't support globalization.
Because very few people would agree with that.

JordanN

Apr 21, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Because very few people would agree with that.
Not my problem.

People always say "America should stop meddling with other countries".

I agree. Build the wall and stay isolationist. The world's problems should have nothing to do with the U.S. The country does better when it's building spaceships and going to the moon, not having to sit down and babysit the planet on how to behave.

Last edited:

ssolitare

Jan 12, 2009
Not my problem.

People always say "America should stop meddling with other countries".

I agree. Build the wall and stay isolationist. The world's problems should have nothing to do with the U.S. The country does better when it's building spaceships and going to the moon, not having to sit down and babysit the planet on how to behave.
Well it is your problem because your aren't getting anything that you want here.

Capitalism says hey bro, Imma get that Chinese money, that German money, that Indian money, that Brazilian money, that Australian money and I'm gonna make the product where it's most reasonable and ship that shit wherever I need to.

China's getting a little expensive, let's move our shit to another country now.

You don't like it? You're too late.

But I'll raise you this Jordan. If you wanna be iso, just wait for the era of mass automation. It's the closest thing that you're gonna get.

Last edited:

JordanN

Apr 21, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Well it is your problem because your aren't getting anything that you want here.

Capitalism says hey bro, Imma get that Chinese money, that German money, that Indian money, that Brazilian money, that Australian money and I'm gonna make the product where it's most reasonable and ship that shit wherever I need to.

China's getting a little expensive, let's move our shit to another country now.

You don't like it? You're too late.

But I'll raise you this Jordan. If you wanna be iso, just wait for the era of mass automation. It's the closest thing that you're gonna get.
Isolationism doesn't mean having zero contact with the outside world.

I'm sure Japan does a lot of business deals with China. But you'll never Nintendo or Honda move their Headquarters over there.

ssolitare

Jan 12, 2009
Isolationism doesn't mean having zero contact with the outside world.

I'm sure Japan does a lot of business deals with China. But you'll never Nintendo or Honda move their Headquarters over there.
They'll still have their factories in China and ship product to Japan.

Hopefully in the not too distant future product sold to Americans will all be made in America. It'll mostly be automated, but the supply chain will be more local along with the key jobs to go with them (engineering, it, maint, etc).

Douche McBaggins The 3rd

Apr 17, 2011
So can America just annex Mexico at this point?

If they don't even want to live in their own country, then why not let America take it off their hands for free?

They got all this energy to do gymnastics, but they can't put that energy to use in fixing their own country. Declare Mexico new U.S territory, and let America transform it into something worthwhile.
Americans only take shit if its easy. You think fighting a second world country is easier than some people in the middle east who can't run and do guerilla warfare? Unless you consider horchata and tamales a source of unlimited power than the answer is no. Pkus we already got that Mexican delicious here. No meed to invade them. Butnif they did keep it to themselves then maybe.....

Bolivar687

Jun 13, 2014
USA
All the Indian money in the world isn't worth the social cost that globalization has exacted on the most vulnerable, both in our country and abroad.

JordanN

Apr 21, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Americans only take shit if its easy. You think fighting a second world country is easier than some people in the middle east who can't run and do guerilla warfare? Unless you consider horchata and tamales a source of unlimited power than the answer is no. Pkus we already got that Mexican delicious here. No meed to invade them. Butnif they did keep it to themselves then maybe.....
Yes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War

All America needs to do is fire one missile, and all of Mexico will scramble, making the country free. :ROFLMAO:

If Mexicans aren't staying behind to fix their country, I don't get why they would also defend it.

Last edited:

ssolitare

Jan 12, 2009
Yes.

All America needs to do is fire one missile, and all of Mexico will scramble, making the country free. :ROFLMAO:

If Mexicans aren't staying behind to fix their country, I don't get why they would also defend it.
Yes they are, that's why immigration has decreased so much. Legitimately, way less people are coming over than 30 years ago.

All the Indian money in the world isn't worth the social cost that globalization has exacted on the most vulnerable, both in our country and abroad.
There's no way to have it any other way.

BANGS

Banned
Dec 13, 2016
I swear to god he has the most ridiculous resting dumb face of anyone in the history of mankind. Its not even a face he MAKES. Its just his normal face. He has a constant look of just being completely lost at all times.
No he definitely makes that face on purpose. It's his way of pretending what his guest is saying is so dumb that he can't comprehend it. It's just like his tactic of fake uncomfortable high pitched laughter when someone refuses to answer his loaded questions...

Arkage

Gold Member
Sep 25, 2012

And those 4% represent over half the hired labor on farms according to Pew and a survey of Agricultural workers, meaning the industry is hugely dependent upon that workforce in comparison to other occupations, regardless of how many illegals they represent in total. And considering how key food prices are to general inflation rates, it's not an industry you want to fuck with by purging half their workforce.

If you cannot provide for your family in your current geographical location and there are jobs elsewhere within your own borders, you move. Simple as that.
There are many economic barriers to moving. You need money saved for down payments on an apartment or house. You need to be able to sell your house quickly if on a deadline. You need to rent a moving truck. You need to be able to pay for a car, pay for insurance, have the time to learn how to drive, and regularly update your license. In my state you need yearly inspections for your vehicle. All these things are completely optional, and often financially out of reach, for someone born and raised into generational poverty within an urban area. I lived in Philly for a while and knew plenty of people who didn't have a drivers license and used public transportation for everything, both black and white from both lower and middle class. If you think that unemployed black people's "panacea" is to take over the shitty jobs that illegals do, I can only say you have an incredibly depressing imagination. And as I already pointed out, Black unemployment decreased dramatically over the past decade while illegal worker numbers remained steady. This if anything demonstrates that black unemployment is not correlated in any meaningful way to the jobs illegal workers do.

Last edited:

Douche McBaggins The 3rd

Apr 17, 2011
Yes.

Wow, you are really fucking stupid. You're literally a flash-bang grenade of stupid. If I could bottle up the level of ignorance you're spewing, I could turn it into a form of concentrated stupid that could fail any student in university. Hell, I could turn that into a chemical compound to get rid of hated rivals from the valedictorian group. Can I perchance capture your essence and bottle it for consumption?

pramod

Oct 24, 2017
This "then who is going to pick vegetables and clean the toilets" argument to defend illegal immigration is so tired. And wrong. Just FYI there are many countries in the world that don't have tons of illegal immigrants, so who do you think cleans the toilets in those countries? Elves?

JordanN

Apr 21, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Wow, you are really fucking stupid. You're literally a flash-bang grenade of stupid. If I could bottle up the level of ignorance you're spewing, I could turn it into a form of concentrated stupid that could fail any student in university. Hell, I could turn that into a chemical compound to get rid of hated rivals from the valedictorian group. Can I perchance capture your essence and bottle it for consumption?
*McBaggins asks if America can take Mexico on a War*
*I point out not only can the USA defeat Mexico, they also earned more territory in the process*
*McBaggins goes into complete meltdown. Starts REEEEEEEing hard when shown facts*

Douche McBaggins The 3rd

Apr 17, 2011
*McBaggins asks if America can take Mexico on a War*
*I point out not only can the USA defeat Mexico, they also earned more territory in the process*
*McBaggins goes into complete meltdown. Starts REEEEEEEing hard when shown facts*
Sounds like you're on a one track mind. Gotta retort to some dumb ass lip flapping noises? You flabbergast me with your blatant stupidity. I would say you deserve more elegance when being responded to, but using wikipedia as a source of evidence is akin to a junior high school student quoting wikipedia as some sort of scholarly article that must not be rebuked. Can I be as lazy as you when it comes to employment? Nah, I'd be fired if I was even a quarter as lazy as you. Sounds like you also be sucking a lot of toes bro. Perhaps one is in your mouth as you choke on the garbled crap that you're spewing?

But let's be serious for a moment. How does that make the US look attacking their neighbor over this? Does that look good to the world stage where their supposed ally is? Notwithstanding that Mexico is also nuclear capable, but like civilized human beings we talked it out. Something you obviously are unable to do. For all those drugs coming into the US. Know why it won't stop? Because we keep buying them. Want to disenfranchise those cartels? Stop buying.

But you? You just mad cause you got no sauce. I would say you furiously type over your keyboard, but if your wikipedia link without explanation
is any indication of your typing, you probably ran out of breath after a few sentences and just gave up. That's why you don't get no drawels. Have you ever thought about falling back, working out and stop jerking off to your tucker carlson fantasies of isolationism and fox news idiocy? Or does hanging out being a keyboard warrior furiously quoting wikipedia and jacking off to Disney cartoons your preferred escape from reality?

Afro Republican

GAF>INTERNET>GAF, BITCHES
Aug 24, 2016
I find it weird and kinda racist that in America illegal immigration is only ever equated with Hispanic Americans and never Eastern Europeans
Because the Hispanic immigrants were politicized, intentionally.