• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tulsi Gabbard looking good

Jun 26, 2013

Basically, the DNC doesn't want Gabbard on the 3rd debate as she's the "chaotic" candidate and single-handedly tanked Harris's bid. She's aware that she won't win the nomination, let alone the general election, so she doesn't have much to lose. Her anti-war/anti-intervention stances and willingness to put her opponents on blast will make the Democratic Party look bad and the DNC won't have that.

Joe T.

Oct 3, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
Basically, the DNC doesn't want Gabbard on the 3rd debate as she's the "chaotic" candidate and single-handedly tanked Harris's bid. She's aware that she won't win the nomination, let alone the general election, so she doesn't have much to lose. Her anti-war/anti-intervention stances and willingness to put her opponents on blast will make the Democratic Party look bad and the DNC won't have that.
Would they have worked to keep her out of the next debate had she attacked anyone other than Biden and Harris? DNC seemed to take no issue with Harris smacking Joe around at the MSNBC debate, but the perception now is that they took issue with Gabbard slapping Harris around at the CNN debate.

I'm still sticking by my prediction that Harris is "the chosen one" and has been for a long time. Moving up the California primary from June to Super Tuesday/March 3rd was telling for me because it gives her a huge advantage, allowing the media to cover her as a/the leading candidate after she secures the largest portion of delegates there. She already has governor Gavin Newsom and six Congress members from California endorsing her.

Reactions: Bolivar687

CeroFrio996

Jun 20, 2019
Our communications suck too; I've heard our internet is far worse than other countries (which it is, I checked -- we rank 31st in the world with regard to internet speeds).
And... who owns the highspeed lines? Not the government. Instead we have a garbage charter system that kills any and all competition...

However smaller and smaller that need gets, it's still there, the USPS needs to exist to fulfill that need.
The need for shipping is expanding, not shrinking, and the USPS is a major player in shipping goods for online sellers like Amazon.

Isn't Tusli the one that told the gay community to stop taking their AIDs meds in the 90s?

Also I'm real tired of attractiveness apparently being a barometer for politics, especially considering the current command in chief.

Last edited:

Joe T.

Oct 3, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
Isn't Tusli the one that told the gay community to stop taking their AIDs meds in the 90s?
The 90s were decades ago. A lot can happen in that time, especially when the person we're talking about is currently 38 years old. If we disqualified politicians with questionable/offensive remarks during their teenage years who would be left in government?

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Hmmm.

There is a of of boring walls of texts and shit no one wants to read here and very little of pictures of Gabbard, on a surfboard, in a bikini.

GAF, fix this now!

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
Hmmm.

There is a of of boring walls of texts and shit no one wants to read here and very little of pictures of Gabbard, on a surfboard, in a bikini.

GAF, fix this now!
Oh yeah, forgot about this. I tried. She likes to wear wetsuit thingies, no bikinis. Damn shame.

Sosokrates

Feb 22, 2017
She sounds to rehearsed, and her policies are nothing that different from any other Democrat,
She also has not made it into the 3rd debate, she will be out soon.

• LOL
Reactions: Cybrwzrd