• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Turok 2: Seeds of Evil remastered rated for the Xbox one.

EBE

Ah, thanks. I bought Turok 1 on steam ages ago since the Xbox release was always so unclear.

Really hope they can knock 3 out faster, if that's even in the cards

The Alien

Banned
Ah, thanks. I bought Turok 1 on steam ages ago since the Xbox release was always so unclear.

Really hope they can knock 3 out faster, if that's even in the cards

I'm eager to play both. Haven't played them since the N64 days (even bought the expansion module to play 2)(lol).

The games are a blast. Would have loved a full on remake using modern graphics...but I'll gladly take these.

The 360 version wasn't horrible, just generic.

v1oz

They could have touched up the graphics a little bit. I’ve noticed that even if you don’t touch the models, that old games can look better if you introduce modern features like better lighting, anti aliasing and anisotropic filtering.

EBE

I'm eager to play both. Haven't played them since the N64 days (even bought the expansion module to play 2)(lol).

The games are a blast. Would have loved a full on remake using modern graphics...but I'll gladly take these.
I've always known and loved the games for their multiplayer. GoldenEye and Perfect Dark may have been more robust, but Turok 2, and especially Rage Wars, were excellent party games with friends. Playing raptors vs humans was always great fun

Day one. Night Dive Studios are fantastic. I'm really looking forward to playing Turok 2 for the first time. They did an outstanding job with the PC version of Turok 1. I loved the N64 game and being able to revisit it with a flawless framerate and modern controls was brilliant. Replaying Turok 1 made me realise that the gameplay holds up surprisingly well too.

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Wow this is huge, fuck those dinosaurs up. I wonder if they'll remaster Rage Wars, and 3.

ZehDon

Gold Member
Good news for Xbox One owners - the PC version was absolutely stellar. And, of course, they'll get to enjoy that incredible soundtrack:

Velius

Banned
They could have touched up the graphics a little bit. I’ve noticed that even if you don’t touch the models, that old games can look better if you introduce modern features like better lighting, anti aliasing and anisotropic filtering.
Quake_Grafikvergleich_6_Mod_Screenshot1_111201153450938.jpg

Top Bottom