• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twili Midna coming to Hyrule Warriors on November 27

tebunker

Banned
Was really hoping for some kind of Black Friday deal on this game. Haven't seen one so I guess I need to save up cause of the Nintendo premium and DLC adds up.

SalvaPot

No way Team Ninja will waste their chance to animate render more ladies.

Where is my Wind Waker DLC, Nintendo, Tingle and King of Red Lions as a weapon pls.

Dreavus

Since True Midna is supposedly the new character I really hope Ganondorf gets another weapon. Because he is worth it.

I could see some kind of Trident or spear, he's used that in a few games before I think. Or if it's the "Twilight" pack they could give him the one handed sword of light.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

image.php

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
WOHOO! Personally, I'm just glad the Amibo stuff isn't overwriting any of the items from the season pass.

Quite happy with this choice, will really love to see how everything comes together, win poses, power-up animations, and all. Was always sad we didn't get to see more of her after that memorable ending, and TecmoKoei is among the best at really bring the personality out in game characters.

Luigiv

Nintendo realizing the power of DLC is a truly frightening thing for my wallet. :(

Sucks to be you. I bought all 4 dlc packs for AU$5.50*. My wallet's pretty happy.

*AU$19.50 for the four - 2 * AU$7 premium promo vouchers. Yeah, I have no idea why the DLC is so much cheaper here than elsewhere.

Ok, so more like, she's so beautiful that I have no words left except just enough words to say that she's so beautiful that I have no words left.

And then that's it.

No more words.

Period.

Bought the season pass or whatever it's called for this game when I bought the game. No regrets. Getting this makes me happy and continues to justify this games purchase

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
Boring choice IMO. If she too has a dark weapon then there's way too many in the game itself. She might play better than Midna though who I don't care for too much.

For one of the costumes, you can dress Link up as a certain familiar character from the Zelda series.

THE LEGEND OF GROOSE, HERE WE COME BABY!!!

Please let him be at least a costume, if not a whole character with the Skyward Sword pack

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
God damn I wish I liked this game. The fan service is sooo goooood.

Dr. Buni

I knew that this had to happen considering the love for female characters in this game.
Or maybe it happened because Twili Midna is the only character left from TP who would be a reasonable pick for HW, regardless of her gender.

Anyways, excited to see the MM characters in January!

Luigiv

THE LEGEND OF GROOSE, HERE WE COME BABY!!!

Please let him be at least a costume, if not a whole character with the Skyward Sword pack
Umm... Hate t break it to you (I really do) but no such thing exists (not yet anyway).

The 4 currently announced DLC packs are:
- The Master Quest Pack
- The Twilight Princess Pack
- The Majora's Mask Pack
- The Boss Pack

Top Bottom