• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

RedShift

Each time Ghastly makes a move it has a 50% chance of being Confuse Ray or Night Shade, and then a 33% chance of hitting (Less for Confuse Ray I think)

We need two more Night Shades to die, or some Confusion damage. We could be here a while.

CassSept

Good morning where are we in the game?

image.php

TheOGB

Banned
Just blacked out against a Gastly again, so we're going to get... Swift.

Or... just blow past that building and fight things we actually can hit?

TheOGB

Banned
Digrat must weigh a fucking ton to be wrecking fools with Body Slam like that. Almost consistently Paralyzing with the first hit too.

RedShift

Goldeen knows a flying type move and Based Bird doesn't...

I'd say the best course now would be get Swift on the way back up, head to Saffron to get Psychic, then head to Rock Tunnel for 12 hours or so to train.

I don't think that will happen.

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Did they really go there just to get Swift? What is that going to do for them?

Nope lol.

Still it'll be pretty useful for the rest of the run.
We really should have waited until after Pokemon Tower to get it. With the luck we've had, we'll probably just end up overwriting one of the moves we need for Pokemon Tower.

TheOGB

Banned
Did we even get it? We're like that guy that spazzes the fuck and can't function at the mere sight of a cute girl.

Except we're like that all the time.

Bagu

Did they really go there just to get Swift? What is that going to do for them?

We really should have waited until after Pokemon Tower to get it. With the luck we've had, we'll probably just end up overwriting one of the moves we need for Pokemon Tower.

You're talking about the same chat that tried to make room for a Pokémon that it wasn't even remotely close to getting.

Top Bottom