• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
Extremism is never the way to go, man :(

I'm actually really enjoying watching this game's E4 run. The E4 theme for Hoenn is pretty sweet.

I guess, I don't even know the lore anymore it's being so long. Did A redeemed herself? What's her relationship with her team?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
What were the total E4 runs on Red and Crystal? They're over a hundred on Emerald...

NVM, found the old Google docs.

Pokemon Red: 22 E4 attempts before victory

Pokemon Crystal: 38 E4 attempts before victory (8 total runs for victory over Red)

Pokemon Emerald: 102 attempts and counting...

Recall

NVM, found the old Google docs.

Pokemon Red: 22 E4 attempts before victory

Pokemon Crystal: 38 E4 attempts before victory (8 total runs for victory over Red)

Pokemon Emerald: 102 attempts and counting...

The scripts and bots came out in full force...and I'm sure there is something else we can blame too...

...we are bad?

Crayolan

The scripts and bots came out in full force...and I'm sure there is something else we can blame too...

...we are bad?

We've had around 4 or 5 runs when we would've won but the RNG screwed us over at a crucial moment. We can win with anarchy, but the mob is too impatient to do it now because of the timer. If we manage to run out the timer without democracy cheating us through, I expect we'll beat it not too long after in anarchy.

-Horizon-

i just lost the hope they will ever win
i start the feel we are cursed because we don't have lord helix with us
image.php

I think this is going to be it.
Yep. Of course it is.

Reyne

If anything, from what I have seen so far, approaching Wallace with near full health doesn't matter much. We still need a crap load of RNG.

Well, we shall see.

Top Bottom