• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

PBalfredo

The possible starters on randomized FireRed should be:

Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Caterpie
Weedle
Pidgey
Nidoran♀
Nidoran♂
Zubat
Oddish
Poliwag
Abra
Machop
Bellsprout
Geodude
Gastly
Horsea
Dratini
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Pichu
Cleffa
Igglybuff
Mareep
Azurill
Hoppip
Larvitar
Treecko
Torchic
Mudkip
Wrumple
Lotad
Seedot
Ralts
Slakoth
Whismur
Aron
Trapinch
Spheal
Bagon
Beldum

Trey

SfZViOn.png

Yes.

Don't worry, it wasn't that exciting other than Annie badassing through Drake and Mighty Doge ripping a Wailord to shreds.

Wasn't that exciting? That last battle was just ridiculously awesome... though I guess it really needs the context of the horrible luck we'd had for so many runs.

Crayolan

Wasn't that exciting? That last battle was just ridiculously awesome... though I guess it really needs the context of the horrible luck we'd had for so many runs.

Every time we got to Rollout 4 and 5 my heart started racing. That shit's intense, 10% chance every time to turn EVERYTHING around, and it has so often. This is the only champion battle I've seen live though, so maybe that's what made it seem so great for me. I still can't believe we did it with under 3 hours left in the timer. It's just such a good feeling to have urned our urn.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I hope whatever the starter is, we get a somewhat useful ability. Watch it be a fire-type with Drizzle though.

Lost it at HAIL TOMODACHI LIFE coming from the text chat thing.

Starter wise this run has the potential to be the most hype ever. Spiritual rebirth of abby PLS

Cbajd5

remember to press select+b as soon as it starts so we can fix the berry glitch

you wouldn't want glitched berries now would you

Top Bottom