• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Streamer Has Setup Damaged by Drunk Roommate On Stream.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Gaming streamer True_Schu, known primarily for his over-the-top reactions and hilarious gaming moments, recently found himself caught up in a less-than-amusing confrontation with his roommate during a Twitch livestream.

On February 28, the streamer’s intoxicated roommate, called Bones, burst into True_Schu’s bedroom and began to chastise him for allegedly calling him a bad name. His roommate hollered, “What the f*** did you say to me? Did you call me a r****d again? You just called me a f***ing r****d!”

True_Schu tried to remain calm the whole time, possibly because he was concerned that the entire altercation was being livestreamed on Twitch. Bones, visibly drunk, then tried to grab True_Schu’s webcam, perhaps as he also realized that his behavior was being broadcast to a large number of viewers. The streamer stopped him, saying calmly, “Stop messing with my stream. We’ll talk about it in the morning. We can talk about this tomorrow.” Bones, however, was having none of it and the confrontation continued, despite True_Schu’s attempts to calm his roommate and mitigate the situation.

Afterward, True_Schu returned to his Twitch stream and tried to laugh off the situation. But, understandably, many viewers have since voiced concerns over what could have turned into a more physical altercation, urging the streamer to kick Bones from the home. It’s not clear, however, whom the house belongs to and therefore who would have to leave if tensions between the two roommates continue.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Did he call him a retard?
Not sure..

I think he call him a retard🤔

Last edited:

Jigsaah

Gold Member
Psh, that dude woulda been out cold if he even looked at my setup like he was gonna do something. Woulda popped back up on camera like "So, anybody care to donate to my moving out/bail money initiative?"

GreatnessRD

See, once he didn't lower his tone and started grabbing shit, he would've caught the hands. Boy, if you don't get the fuck out my room while I'm making money on LIVE TV. Fuck out my face with that noise. These "Let's talk it out folks" be lettin' a lot of stuff slide. Drunk or not, he just ain't caught the right one yet who would've called his bluff and pieced him down.

Hate to see it.

You can twitch stream from anywhere in the world.

Why do it where you have to share a place with another dude?

Scripted, insurance job or emotionally stunted immature man-baby who needs the constant company of others because his arsehole was fingered by his uncle when he was younger?

You decide.

Allandor

Just don't believe everything you see on those streaming-platforms. They try hard to get some attention and use scripted scenes from time to time just to get it.
He could have left the stream at any time with a simple keypress, why wouldn't he done so.

MayauMiao

Looks scripted. Views went from barely nothing to in the thousands.

WUOCscB.jpg

He could have left the stream at any time with a simple keypress, why wouldn't he done so.
While i'm in agreement that it's probably staged, the only reason i can imagine to leave it streaming is that if anything did actually happen in a real situation, there would be video evidence.

mcjmetroid

While i'm in agreement that it's probably staged, the only reason i can imagine to leave it streaming is that if anything did actually happen in a real situation, there would be video evidence.
I don't know red alarm for me when I found out the other guy was a streamer as well who would be well aware that he's on camera.

Red alarm for the "retard" line as well which is basically one of the easiest made up arguments you can have.

Also no physical altercation and no damaged equipment as far as I can see.

I'm 100% leaning on the fake side here.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
This is good stuff reminds me of when WWE stars fuck up the announcers desks

brock-lesnar-flipping-announcing-table.gif

(Often a requirement in the wrestling world)

lock2k

Banned
Give fools the ability of filming themselves and broadcasting it to the whole world. This is what happens.

The freedom of internet is good but most don't know how to use it.

Pejo

I would have never imagined 10 years ago that this kind of e-celeb streamer garbage would even warrant a mention on a gaming forum, much less a whole thread.

Yet here I am replying in said thread.

Regardless, streamers are a mistake.

Ailike

I would have never imagined 10 years ago that this kind of e-celeb streamer garbage would even warrant a mention on a gaming forum, much less a whole thread.

Really? People here are ready to throw chairs at when someone chimes in with a dissenting opinion about 'teraflops'

At least they werent yelling racial or homophobic slurs. So I guess its not the bottom of the barrel.

Gaming streamer True_Schu, known primarily for his over-the-top reactions and hilarious gaming moments,

o_O

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
I don't understand why people act RETARDED while drunk. I never did that, no even in the beginning of my "career".

But anyway, it seems like it's staged and even if it's not he deserve it, because of "toxic" word in the name of some clip. You should never did that, so he did not get the memo a I hope he is going to get banned and not capitalize on this retarded public stunt.

And his articulation is normal, so I highly doubt, that he was drunk.

I also like to act rationally, I must admit.

Last edited:

LordKasual

Banned

bro, people on the internet get heated about far less

Hell if this thread was posted on ResetEra like 9 people would have gotten banned by now and there would already be a movement to publicly shame the guy who called the other guy a retard

Kamina

Golden Boy
Well, that roommate will be very sorry to hear that he has to replace some of the equipmen.

NAI1210

Well take out the word retarded and replace with I kinda have learning difficulties, or I'm kinda on the spectrum, much more acceptable and truthful, im not triggered but retarded is not a cool word to use, dude, I find Americans to use like its nothing,, the British used to use the word spaz or spastic around a lot but not really done so since the 80s cause you know it's not cool 😘

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
If this was staged, then he should have found someone more intimidating than “Bones” with the pink trousers, that shirt and the effeminate voice saying “dude” 50,000 times to play the part of the aggressor.

Well take out the word retarded and replace with I kinda have learning difficulties, or I'm kinda on the spectrum, much more acceptable and truthful, im not triggered but retarded is not a cool word to use, dude, I find Americans to use like its nothing,, the British used to use the word spaz or spastic around a lot but not really done so since the 80s cause you know it's not cool 😘

Fair enough. My bad. <3

Top Bottom