• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch TV's E3 streaming schedule (lots of unannounced games listed by publisher)

JoshHood

I'm assuming Assassins Creed Unity and/or Comet, Mortal Kombat X, Forza Horizon 2 and Homefront are some of those unannounced games, as they're not listed elsewhere. Depending on when the list was compiled, I'd guess Metro Redux was the other Deep Silver game. That new student game SCEA studio is likely responsible for the PS4/Vita game too.

Also kinda sad that Mirror's Edge isn't on there, as that probably means it isn't gonna show up again this year (unless there's some big reveal under a proper name, and for some reason it's considered 'unannounced').

Oh hey Warhammer Eternal Crusade is there! I can't wait to see more of the game. I wonder if they've implemented new races since last time.

I like your guesses.

Wave Race U would be awesome.

It would sell like crap, but I would love it.

I'd also accept F-Zero U in place of WaveRace, but would prefer WR to be honest. The jet-ski portion in Kinect Sports Rivals has triggered the itch for some proper water based racing.

Lol, I don't believe it at ALL but I know i'm keeping a secret hope :p

If WipeOut is showing on the Sony's floor next week I'm will burn my cat, my house, my car, my girlfriend, everything.

Man, a new Wipeout is long overdue. I'd accept a remaster of HD/Fury at this point. Just give me a some more Wipeout dammit.

If Sony shows up with only 2 new titles, they will (rightfully) be crucified.

Why?

Gameplay footage from Rime, Rapture, Shadow of the Beast, 1886 as well some other indies I'm currently forgetting along with a reveal of Project Beast and whatever the second title is is plenty.

And that doesn't mean they won't have teasers for 2015 games. Those obviously won't feature gameplay streamed later on via twitch, so it's not all doom and gloom.

Kayant

Why?

Gameplay footage from Rime, Rapture, Shadow of the Beast, 1886 as well some other indies I'm currently forgetting along with a reveal of Project Beast and whatever the second title is is plenty.

And that doesn't mean they won't have teasers for 2015 games. Those obviously won't feature gameplay streamed later on via twitch, so it's not all doom and gloom.

People also seem to be forgetting IGN's stream which will has more than 2x unannounced games.

Again I don't think Sony went all out for nothing with the free cinema thing because if it's bad then it will hurt them instead of helping a whole lot so I don't expect the above to be all they have hopefully.

orochi91

Why?

People also seem to be forgetting IGN's stream which will has more than 2x unannounced games.

Again I don't think Sony went all out for nothing with the free cinema thing because if it's bad then it will hurt them instead of helping a whole lot so I don't expect the above to be all they have hopefully.

These are fair points.

valouris

Is this completely unannounced games, or unannounced to be present at E3/stream?

Cuz I can totally see 1/4 Nintendo ones being X, and the other one Yarn Yoshi

Sendou

Is this completely unannounced games, or unannounced to be present at E3/stream?

Cuz I can totally see 1/4 Nintendo ones being X, and the other one Yarn Yoshi

Unknown. I agree that these Nintendo's "unannounced games" could include X and Yarn Yoshi.

sora87

Is it not possible Sony could show their games on gamespot or IGN, or gametrailers instead of twitch? I'm not too sure how the whole E3 streaming is going down this year.

Pennywise

Is it not possible Sony could show their games on gamespot or IGN, or gametrailers instead of twitch? I'm not too sure how the whole E3 streaming is going down this year.

Who said they're just going to show something on Twitch ?
Alot of portals are reporting from E3, that's just part of the show that nearly every portal got live demos, so don't worry it's not exclusive to Twitch.
Neither are the press conferences itself.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Looks like the plates of disappointment of set, everyone's eating well next week!

Games like Zelda:U isn't really announced in an official capacity. Just like how Triad Wars and Tomb Raider 2 aren't, even though we know they're being made.

sora87

Who said they're just going to show something on Twitch ?
Alot of portals are reporting from E3, that's just part of the show that nearly every portal got live demos, so don't worry it's not exclusive to Twitch.
Neither are the press conferences itself.

Yes that's what I was getting at, a few people seem down that twitch only have 2 Sony titles, but surely other outlets will be getting demos and stuff.

Yup, this is exactly what I'm thinking. They have something huge lined up, there's no way you go that much trouble when you don't have some huge reveals/announcements lined up.

These are fair points.

I can understand feeling a little worried after seeing the list in the OP, but these are games that will have streamed demos (I assume), so Sony only having two doesn't necessarily mean that's all they'll have there. And as mentioned above, IGN have a lot more listed and there's also any potential UStream schedules that might be announced.

iosefe

who else thinks the Square-Enix game is likely Just Cause 3?

it IS indeed the perfect time, with JC2MP giving a resurgence to the franchise, etc

BY2K

Membero Americo
Twitch changed all the Nintendo (Unannounced Title) entries to Nintendo Demo for some reason.

Top Bottom