• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitter introducing a new "spaces" feature, allowing group voice chats. Rolls out to women and minority users only first

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
So as a Jew I will get access to this right?

Oh wait I forgot we are WHYTE and part of the Majority now along with Asians and Black conservatives.

Bigger question is how many trans are going to be in the spaces? Remember Twatter you said WOMEN, that includes bearded men who want to go into womens wash rooms.

Oh and please remember Parler is full of right wing nazi terrorist saudis! So whatever you do DO NOT GO TO PARLER! Democracy will die! Just keep making sure Jack has his monopoly and makes his billions or you are racist and Nazi!

• LOL
Reactions: MiyazakiHatesKojima

Woo-Fu

incest on the subway
Jan 2, 2007
If you're going to continue brain-washing people you need to move it to private rooms so that it isn't obvious to the old-timers in Congress.

Reactions: cryptoadam

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Remember how the tech companies / blogger sites marched in lockstep over how more women / minorities needed to cover new releases and so forth? This is how the companies entwine themselves in with the media companies / journalists who are supposed to be applying a critical eye to their services. Meanwhile it all goes to trash while they pat themselves on the back. I guess they're all following Hollywood's example.

Instead of a beta test, it's a celebration of disenfranchised voices.

Instead of product tester, you're a brave participant in a new social movement.

lol what precious little elitists.

Reactions: DeepEnigma

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
I have a question: what about a black woman who indentifies as a man?

What happens there? Are they still shitcanned?

Asking for a friend......
Well not really
They fall under the minority check box, and get double points for also being the T in the alphabet. VIP membership.

Last edited:
Reactions: mcjmetroid

It's Jeff

Aug 28, 2015
Lol... and they just had to call it "Spaces," huh?

You know when you hear somebody grew up in the 60's, people assume they were hippies, even though it was just a small subculture?

I'm really looking forward to being lumped into the yikes, literally shaking, platypus-sexual because look at me I'm different, I identify as a cheeseburger and my pronouns are Whopper/Whoppette and you will respect it, bragging about my mental disorders like a baseball card collection gang while future generations point and laugh. And it's all because people somehow think Twitter's an accurate representation of people as a whole.

Reactions: Torrent of Pork

BigBooper

Feb 28, 2018
I wonder if there's any possible practical reason. Like real time captioning, and women a minorities need more testing to understand.

If it's just to exclude white males, why would they ever open it up to us? They know as soon as we get in there it will be all hate crimes and red pills.

IDKFA

Jan 15, 2017
I personally don't agree with this. Sectioning people into their own groups based on gender/race isn't progressive at all.

Anybody remember the late 90s and early 00s? Back then I thought we were heading towards a true era where nobody is judged on their race, gender, religion etc. How have we allowed this regression to take place over the past few decades?