• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Two new special 3DS XL for Europe: Luigi and Zelda A Link Between Worlds

Tenki

Just got an email from Nintendo PR:

3DS XL Luigi on November 1st.

csGWD7l.png

3DS XL Zelda: ALBW + download code for the game on November 22nd.

10848361-1381753985-150669.jpg

k09mF5K.png

10848361-1381753985-150660.jpg

I don't know if it's only Europe or not.

MadmanUK

Luigi one is actually quite cool. Zelda one is alright but c'mon it's pretty uninspired. Edit Just realised it's one XL opened and not 2 next to each other (just woken up).
Annoyingly It's pretty cool.

8bit

Knows the Score
Oh that Zelda one is nice. Is there a new Luigi related game or is this just Year of Luigi stuff?

IrishNinja

bummed that luigi stayed with that prada look, but....i need to see the inside of that zelda one before deciding how bad i need it. color scheme aint the best out the gate, but then i mostly just wanted them to take the OG zelda 3DS and make it XL anyway

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Man Nintendo really needs to update their 3DS account system - getting such CE hardware isn't an option when you can't use your digital content on just one device. Zelda 3DS console would be nice though.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
The Luigi one just ends up looking like camo. Dumb.

The Zelda one is pure class.

Into

I need a XL anyway, so ill get the Zelda one, looks great and is quite clever, they did not just plaster the triforce on it for no reason.

Luigi one looks bad, but whatever Luigi sucks, thats right i said it! It had to be said!

Jackano

Frak.

I will just need to buy this but that will be what, I can't even tell anymore how many 3DSs I bought. At least I sold my OG one.

Zelda one all the way!

I would have preferred Nintendo go with a more simple design for the Luigi one, maybe a mock up of his dungarees would have been nicer as the current on looks too much like camouflage.

Danny-Boy

Was going to buy the white but I thought I'd wait for a zelda special edition. Patience has paid off. The Zelda XL shall be mine.

mclem

Love the fact that the Zelda design intrudes on the backplate, too. Highlights the light/dark world aspect to the game.

IrishNinja

ehhh yeah its a cool LE but its not for me; i dont want the game digitally so that'd be a lotta extra $ or trouble for a unit i wouldn't appreciate as much...ah well

Top Bottom