• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Two Point Campus (from the creators of Two Point Hospital) leaked by the most reliable source

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Microsoft Store does it again

apps.27567.14161945646118465.29624583-da7d-47c6-abd5-0565a7f34d53.6bd68ee3-5b75-4212-95e4-e5259575cdbc

Build the university of your dreams with Two Point Campus, the follow up management sim with a twist from the creators of Two Point Hospital.

For the first time, build in the great outdoors as you develop your own delightfully educational campus environment, housing the top teaching facilities in the land.
Whether you prefer building on simple foundations, or placing every tree, you can build the university you want.

Lay down pathways with new easy-to-use tools. Plant glorious collections of outdoor flora. Place benches, fountains, sculptures, hedgerows – even picket fences.
The only limit is your imagination (and your in-game bank balance)!

But, of course, it wouldn’t be a Two Point game without a twist. Rather than typical academic fare, students in Two Point County enjoy a range of wild and wonderful courses.
From Knight School (hey, we all have to learn jousting at some point in our lives), to the salivatory Gastronomy, where your students will build mouth-watering concoctions like giant pizzas and enormous pies.

But it’s not just work hard. Get to know your students, explore their individual personalities, wants and needs.
Keep them happy with clubs, societies, gigs. Surround them with friends, help them develop relationships, furnish them with pastoral care and ensure they have the right amount of joie de vivre to develop into incredible individuals who will do the legacy of your university proud.

Features​

• Build your university, your way with Two Point Campus, the management sim with a twist.
  • Explore your students' personalities and fulfill their needs.
  • Grow an insitutuion to stand the test of time.
  • PC and XBOX Series X/S

Last edited:

xrnzaaas

Gold Member
I loved Tho Point Hospital for the humor, but I'm not sure if building a campus will be a fun idea. I'll give it a chance though.

Reactions: GHG

GHG

Gold Member
I loved Tho Point Hospital for the humor, but I'm not sure if building a campus will be a fun idea. I'll give it a chance though.

My thoughts exactly but I'm interested to see it because they did such a great job with hospital.

Top Bottom