• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Two possible new FFXV character names show up on IMDB

Two possible new FFXV character names leaked on IMDB: "Weskham Armaugh" and "Crowe" as voiced by D. C. Douglas and Alexa Kahn, respectively.

Note that D. C. Douglas has Final Fantasy XV English VO credits on his official site, but no character name given there. He is probably best known to games for his role as Albert Wesker in the Resident Evil series.

38G4de3.jpg

Edit: I should add that both of these have been added very recently (within the last week or so). I've been keeping an eye on the page for English VOs.

KupoNut

DC Douglas hasn't any involvement in past Square Enix games, he has all his 2016 roles listed on his website. (Zero Escape 3, Mirror's Edge Catalyst)

Alexa Kahn is credited for Lightning Returns additional voices.

Both are on Twitter, neither of them following anyone Square Enix, seems fake to me. Someone could ask them I suppose.

Those names aren't horrible but I kinda hope they are something different.

Pertaining to the VOs themselves can anyone point me to any of their work?

......so it's legit then.....

He's actually Wesker's voice lol

DC Douglas hasn't any involvement in past Square Enix games, he has all his 2016 roles listed on his website. (Zero Escape 3, Mirror's Edge Catalyst)

Alexa Kahn is credited for Lightning Returns additional voices.

Both are on Twitter, neither of them following anyone Square Enix, seems fake to me. Someone could ask them I suppose.

According to Wikipedia he dubbed Grimoire Noir from Nier.

LordofPwn

You have to be a pro member to edit pages and some pages require you to be the owner of the title's page to edit it last I remember. I've only had a pro account access for like a week and it was a couple years ago. But not just anybody can edit a page on imdb.

Feep

Banned
You have to be a pro member to edit pages and some pages require you to be the owner of the title's page to edit it last I remember. I've only had a pro account access for like a week and it was a couple years ago. But not just anybody can edit a page on imdb.
This is not true. Anyone can edit a page. It's surprisingly lax.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Unlocking because it does appear I was mistaken and bumping because I owe an apology.

Have fun with the (belated) speculation!

So we are getting D C goodness?

Falk

that puzzling face
So we are getting D C goodness?

If you're specifically asking me, no comment, and this is a good example of why I shouldn't (and don't anymore) take moderation actions w.r.t. FFXV threads.

If you're asking in general, go read the thread in qualitydisc's quote linkbank and form your own speculation/conclusions. ;)

(It was quoting the wrong post, which I've fixed)

Soriku

Tbh I feel FF XV has some weird names even as far as JRPGS go. A few of the recent town names we've heard of sounded like nonsense.

Unlocking because it does appear I was mistaken and bumping because I owe an apology.

Have fun with the (belated) speculation!

I appreciate the unlocking of this thread :) A locked thread always feels like a slap on the wrist.

Sounds like Weskham was one of Regis's old war buddies along with Cid and Clarus. Now I wonder if this guy on the left is actually Cor or not:

And it sounds like we can expect Crowe to show up in the game since she has a different voice actress from Kingsglaive.

Perfo

Thirteen flew over the cuckoo's nest
This fact that the movie got some VActors and the game others (and for ALL of them looks like to be different) is really annoying me.

Top Bottom