• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

U.S Navy Tech will "‘Engineer the Fabric of Reality’"

Status
Not open for further replies.

buizel

Banned
Whats this?

THEY NOW LITERALLY HAVE A GRAVITY WAVE GENERATOR

HMM
I WONDER WHERE i heard ALL THIS BEFORE

iu

Thank god im ready to leave this planet, now how do we get past the van allen radiation belt??

The U.S. Navy has patents on weird and little understood technology. According to patents filed by the Navy, it is working on a compact fusion reactor that could power cities, an engine that works using “inertial mass reduction,” and a “hybrid aerospace-underwater craft.” Dubbed the “UFO patents, The War Zone has reported that the Navy had to build prototypes of some of the outlandish tech to prove it worked.
Dr. Salvatore Cezar Pais is the man behind the patents and The War Zone has proven the man exists, at least on paper. Pais has worked for a number of different departments in the Navy, including the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAVAIR/NAWCAD) and the Strategic Systems Programs. (SSP) The SSP mission, according to its website, is to “provide credible and affordable strategic solutions to the warfighter.” It’s responsible for developing the technology behind the Trident class nuclear missiles launched from Submarines.
The patents all build on each other, but at their core is something Pais called the “Pais Effect.” This is the idea that, “controlled motion of electrically charged matter via accelerated vibration and/or accelerated spin subjected to smooth yet rapid acceleration transients, in order to generate extremely high energy/high intensity electromagnetic fields.”
Essentially, Pais is claiming to use properly spun electromagnetic fields to contain a fusion reaction. That plasma fusion reaction he claims to have invented will revolutionize power consumption. Experts theorize that a functioning fusion reactor would lead to cheap and ubiquitous energy.
One of Pais and the Navy’s patents described what the propulsion system and fusion drive would be used for—a “hybrid aerospace-underwater craft.” According to the patent, the craft could travel land, sea, and outer space at incredible speeds. Other patents invented by Pais and filed by the Navy include a “high temperature superconductor,” a “electromagnetic field generator,” and a “high frequency gravitational wave generator.”
It all sounds like science fiction, and the Navy has been skeptical too. Navy authorities called bullshit on Pais’ inventions and his patents went through a lengthy internal review at NAVAIR. The War Zone obtained emails about the bureaucratic fight between Pais and the Navy through a Freedom of Information Act Request and revealed that the mad scientist won. According to the patents, some of the technology is “operable.” That means the Navy is claiming some of Pais’ wild tech works and has been demonstrated to Navy officials.
The physics of what Pais is claiming are beyond theoretical and beyond the ken of the layman or lowly science reporter. But a paper about his compaction fusion reactor was accepted by the peer reviewed Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Transactions on Plasma Science and published in its November 2019 issue. “The fact that my work on the design of a Compact Fusion Reactor was accepted for publication in such a prestigious journal as IEEE TPS, should speak volumes as to its importance and credibility - and should eliminate (or at least alleviate) all misconceptions you (or any other person) may have in regard to the veracity (or possibility) of my advanced physics concepts,” Pais told The War Zone in an email.
Pais continued to toot his own plasma horn. “Do realize that my work culminates in the enablement of the Pais Effect (original physical concept),” he said. “Such high energy [electromagnetic] radiation can locally interact with the Vacuum Energy State (VES) - the VES being the Fifth State of Matter (Fifth Essence - Quintessence), in other words the fundamental structure (foundational framework), from which Everything else (Spacetime included) in our Quantum Reality, emerges. The Engineering of the Pais Effect can give rise to the Enablement of Macroscopic Quantum Coherence, which if you have closely been following my work, you understand the importance of.”
If the email Pais sent sounds like the jargon filled ramblings of a mad scientist, you aren’t alone.
The Pais emails sound like the jargon filled ramblings of a mad scientist, but the Pentagon does have a history of successfully fostering cutting edge technology. More than 100 years ago, nuclear weapons were science fiction. GPS, the TOR network, and the internet itself all began life as Pentagon programs. Perhaps the Navy will soon revolutionize the way we think about energy and transportation.
“high frequency gravitational wave generator.”

Last edited:

buizel

Banned
That you can apparently patent "weird and little understood technology" just displays how fucking broken the whole patent system is.

I used this meme before but:

Alien Tech falls in Nevada desert

USA Military:
KLcxzKn.jpg

It's crackpot science and you know it

proof please you conspiracy nut

The Chinese have their own version of reality bending its called opium.

nicolas cage wink GIF

DMT > Opium

V4skunk

Banned
Whats this?

THEY NOW LITERALLY HAVE A GRAVITY WAVE GENERATOR

HMM
I WONDER WHERE i heard ALL THIS BEFORE

iu

Thank god im ready to leave this planet, now how do we get past the van allen radiation belt??

Been posting this for years here and getting laughed at by low iqs.
More advanced version of Nikola Teslas design.

What the fuck do you guys think ufo are?

Last edited:

buizel

Banned
Been posting this for years here and getting laughed at by low iqs.
More advanced version of Nikola Teslas design.

What the fuck do you guys think ufo are?

well FUCK ME IN THE ASS

its almost like its COVER UP

and theyre SUPRESSING INFORMATION.

not.. the.. government?!?!?!?!?!?

But seriously though, is this news just not noteworthy - or is it leading upto alien reveal 2021?

I'm with you, many people are patronising here about 'conspiracy theories', even mild, OBVIOUS ones like the fact UFO are ga'an aboot

Last edited:

V4skunk

Banned
well FUCK ME IN THE ASS

its almost like its COVER UP

and theyre SUPRESSING INFORMATION.

not.. the.. government?!?!?!?!?!?

But seriously though, is this news just not noteworthy - or is it leading upto alien reveal 2021?

I'm with you, many people are patronising here about 'conspiracy theories', even mild, OBVIOUS ones like the fact UFO are ga'an aboot
It will lead to nothing. The elites don't want us to have this technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom