• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Ubi Forward] Prince of Persia Sands of Time remake announced

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
unknown.png

January 21, 2021 Delayed
PS4, Xbox One, Epic Games Store and Uplay
Yuri Lowenthal will return as the actor behind the Prince

5efc463f0d253c1d3430ff98-7.jpg

5efc463f0d253c1d3430ff98-5.png
5efc463f0d253c1d3430ff98-1.png
5efc463f0d253c1d3430ff98-3.png
5efc463f0d253c1d3430ff98-2.png

Last edited:

Fbh

It's great to see this franchise again.

Weird though that with next gen coming out in a couple of months they decided to remake this with early Ps3 visuals.

Arun1910

Wrong wording, remake?

That looks like a remaster.
Such s a shame, prince of persia has potential.
It doesn't as they've literally redone everything. Not the nicest looking game... but this game was so fun when I played it many years ago . Looking forward to playing it again

sobaka770

Banned
Um I hope the graphics are better after Alpha cause it looks a bit rough around the edges especially animations and characters overall. I love Prince of Persia so I hope this remake has enough effort put in it.

Captain Hero

The Spoiler Soldier
Sorry but who asked for that !!

We asked for a Prince of Persia game not to bring the old ones with a shit called Remake!

This looks rushed as fuck to see if the IP will sell like hotcakes or not. Some parts of the character models look worse than PoP The Forgotten Sands from 2010. I bet you that Ubi is testing the waters and from the trailer looks like they are outsourcing a lot of the work.

Fuck you Ubisoft.

Top Bottom