• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft announces Shaun White Snowboarding: World Stage for Wii

Volcynika

Zachack said:
I don't know what front page you're looking at but I see two: This and The Grinder (where fanboys are lining up to declare HVS "developer of the year"). The gladiator game and the Trauma Center game have moved on to page 2.

Pointing out people maybe overreacting a bit doesn't matter much, since I've seen much worse in other threads (Trico, for example)

markatisu

jrricky said:
Yes! decided to wait it out for the sequel since I now have a balance board to play with.:D

Hopefully this one has a deeper trick system, the 1st one was a good entry point and they had the balance controls down great.

This game will also look horrid in screenshots, the last one did as well but in motion it looked really good.

pakkit

Banned
Zachack said:
I don't know what front page you're looking at but I see two: This and The Grinder (where fanboys are lining up to declare HVS "developer of the year"). The gladiator game and the Trauma Center game have moved on to page 2.
The majority of those "fanboys" are in fact just being sarcastic, but I realize that this higher-level humor is harder for some to grasp.

durendal

Sadist said:
What's wrong with Avalanche? It's awesome. To short, but awesome none the less.

My only complaint is that it needed more levels. The low number of levels are what killed both Avalanche and Double Dash for me.

dkeane

Looks about the same as the first but I really enjoyed that, especially with the balance board controls. I just hope some of the loading and user interface are cleaned up. And more content. The first could be beat relatively fast.

stuminus3

First game is very good, haters gonna hate. Road Trip and Dawn of Discovery are Ubisoft actually getting it exactly right when it comes to how to port your games to Wii/DS.

Stupid balance board is too hard for an old timer like me though. My young son is so much better at it. :-(

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Wow, that did look nice.
How was the first game?

I'm a pretty big fan of SSX, so if it's anything like that, only with excellent BB controls, then I'm definitely interested.

Top Bottom