• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft challenges Shigeru Miyamoto to the ALS ice bucket challenge

rajanp22

I guess that counts as one Ubisoft game for Nintendo this year.
tumblr_inline_n9fly8xSvO1swv1an.gif

Muzy72

Banned
Perfect.
Is the the Ice Bucket even done at all in Japan atm? I'd assume for a senior position, of old age, like Miyamoto — doing something like this would be a little too immature in business politics.
Have you seen some of the silly shit Miyamoto has done over the years?

hupla

Perfect.
Is the the Ice Bucket even done at all in Japan atm? I'd assume for a senior position, of old age, like Miyamoto — doing something like this would be a little too immature in business politics.
Ive seen some Japanese Toku actors i follow do it so its def a thing

Soupstorm

Neo Member
Pretty gross how they're using this as a platform to advertise their franchises.

Shiggy should pepper his ice bucket with Ubisoft games, and take the challenge while standing in a dumpster.

JordanN

Banned
Pretty gross how they're using this as a platform to advertise their franchises.

Shiggy should pepper his ice bucket with Ubisoft games, and take the challenge while standing in a dumpster.

To be fair, Sony also did it.
ibyraSgc8zOCI4.jpg

I don't think it's an advertisement as they're not directly selling it to you. It would be an ad if it said "buy Watch Dogs".

Top Bottom