• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft E3 2012 Press Conference Thread

Bruiserk

I WANT THAT ALL OVER MY BODY UBISOFT

tBPbr.gif

Ty4on

Holy shit!

Had the stream in another tab, went back and couldn't believe my own eyes. DET LIGHTNING, DAT GAMEPLAY...

well done Ubisoft, I never would have thought you could have win an E3 conference, unless Sony or Nintendo do something really awesome, I think Ubi is the Best so far

GQman2121

Banned
I'm floored at what Ubi has coming down the pipe. Absolutely shat on EA in every way possible.

Watch Dogs is easily the game to watch from here on out. What a coming out and showing that was. Amazing.

Good show all around for them. Bravo.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Purposely avoiding any mention of platform means running on PC and targeted for next gen, definitely.

do you guys think aisha tyler is a "gamer first"?... or do you think she has never touched a controller in her life? ill go with the second option.

Sean

Banned
Never would've thought there'd be a standing ovation for Ubisoft's press conference. Holy shit, they brought it.

I'm expecting (hoping) for some good vita bombs from Sony later. But damn. Ubi stole the show tonight with that performance. Forget conference, forget performance.

As far as a line up of actual game ass games I want to play. That's some stuff right there. It's been a while since my breath was taken away, but that Watch_dogs trailer. That's some seriously impressive stuff.

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
Bravo Ubi. A very slick, well paced show with a bunch of games that demonstrate the kind of uniqueness that's been sorely lacking in the earlier conferences.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Ubi's was the most awkward, but awesome none the less

Goddamn that stupid hostess
Derpbag there didn't help
"we're all a little gay"
"girl wood"
*roll eyes*

This new IP, Watch Dog, looks interesting...
I didn't have HD on, but I thought it was a ps3 controller?????

Except for Shootmania, which felt out of place, the entire conference was fun to watch and interesting. Loved Watch Dogs, I'm really looking forward to it. Also, Rayman makes me want to buy a Wii U.

Top Bottom