• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft E3 2019 | Viewing and Discussion Thread | June 10, 2019. 1:00 PM PT / 4:00 PM ET

source.gif

You only had to announce a new Splinter Cell and you're feeding me roller skating Fortnite?

Alx

For those of you ripping Uplay + I get it, but if you like Ubisoft games and you're invested in the streaming game model, it's really not a bad deal. As opposed to buying each individual game.

On that note, fuck streaming.

I'd be ok to pay for it even if I think it's a tad expensive, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to support consoles. :/

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
It's like Rocket League, but with people instead of cars!

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
No, I'll say what I like now thank you. Forgot to read the forum rules about requiring your permission. So sir, you STFU.

99% of people who look like her are idiots. So I'll make my judgement from that. Thanks for playing.
You can say what you want, but don't get triggered when you get mocked for making stupid comments.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
New project...?

dorkimoe

I need to know if that was an action rpg

So you can subscribe to uplay + on stadia. Subscribe while you subscribe.

Top Bottom