• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft E3 Press Conferenced dated for June 10

Raph64

Ubisoft-E3-2019_03-27-19.jpg

After Bethesda last week, it’s Ubisoft turn to announce their schedule for this year’s E3 press conference.

Ubisoft will host its E3 2019 press conference on June 10 at 1:00 p.m. PT / 4:00 p.m. ET, the company announced.

giphy.gif

For reminder, the company has pledged four major AAA releases to be launched in 2019. What could these titles be : Watch Dogs 3 ? Splinter Cell ? A brand-new IP ? Or... anything else out of reach ?

This means that, so far, we have four main pressers to look forward to at E3 2019: Bethesda, Xbox, Ubisoft, and Devolver Digital. ( Although you wouldn’t want to count the last one as a “ properly-meaning “ press conference. ) Only Nintendo has yet to announce their plans for E3 but it shouldn’t be long enough until we get some information, perhaps after the Fiscal-Year Financial Results they’re planning on revealing towards the end of April.

So what are you guesses in the meantime, GAF ? I personally really hope to see Beyond Good & Evil 2 there.​

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
Also hoping everyone's Splinter Cell dreams come true, and hoping the next Watch_Dogs finally gets to the dog watching. Otherwise, I think Toronto might be a good destination, but London also seems like a prime choice. Wouldn't be much fun having to constantly hack the system to think you have a license for everything though, and I guess no one would have the means to shoot back.
How about instead of just giving me a hyper-hackable city, gimme an off-the-grid commune where I can take a break from all that shit.

D.C. also seems like a good spot. Oh, but the new Division's just done that, hasn't it?

Waiting for Skull and Bones land gameplay and ship boarding. They're crazy if they think people want only half the game Black Flag was.

Raph64

My guesses are : are we all gonna have a mental breakdown like this guy ?...

giphy.gif

... or are we all rather gonna have a physical breakthrough like this guy :

LiveImpracticalCrow-size_restricted.gif

:unsure:

Last edited:

Javthusiast

Banned
If you gotta have a dance number, then please some thicc asses on stage to give us new gif content for the butt thread.

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
Assassin's Creed: White Flag, with a WW2 setting in Nazi-occupied France. Hitler's a Templar and the Assassins are freedom fighters. First AC to let you drive cars and use machine guns, nice! At the end it goes with the "Hitler survived and escaped alongside other high-ranking Nazis" conspiracy theory, except the player intercepts them and takes Hitler out.

Ballthyrm

UBI conferences, if not often the best, they are usually the most entertaining.

We'll probably see new concept for existing franchises (watchdog III, ghost recon wildlands II)
Probably a really good revamp of their pirate game, this time with full character control.
Some more BGE II, this time with gameplay.

A new IP.
A teaser for the next assassin creed game coming out a year later (breathing room again)

Ton and tons of update on all their GAAS games (year2, year3, free dlc and the like)

Solo Act

UbiSoft is the only third party conference that can stand with the platform-holders in my opinion. That'll be even more true this year with a few companies dropping E3.

I'm very optimistic about a new Splinter Cell. They're also really good about showing a surprise game or two most years.

Last edited:

Petrae

The Cringe Meter is nearly charged. Ready for more shitty fake-gamer speak, live services/GaaS shenanigans, and Just Dance Infinity Plus Alpha.

That said, it’ll probably still be better than the Fallout 76 Apology Tour known as the Bethesda event, where the dialogue alone with break the Cringe Scale.

Top Bottom